on 21-10-2012 08:56 PM
I hope you are all doing well
There is a Halloween photo competition on Home launched by developer Lockwood. It will end on November 1st.
So are you going to be Drop Dead Gorgeous this Halloween in PlayStation®Home?
If you answered yes to the above then this is the competition for you! But there's a catch, you not only need to don your creepiest get-up and pick an appropriate location, but you need to choose a companion to match!
1. Choose your outfit, companion and location - they can be anything you like, as long as they are Halloween themed.
2. Compose and take your photo.
3. Submit your photo to us using the >> ENTRY PAGE<<
You’ve now been entered into the FREE PRIZE DRAW with a chance to win pre-release Iron Fusion transforming robots from Lockwood!
The legal bit:
ShowOff – Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
1) The promotion is only open all users with a valid Sony PlayStation®Home Account, excluding employees and their immediate families of Lockwood Publishing Ltd, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and users in the Netherlands and Italy.
2) Prizes are only available to users within the EU region of PlayStation®Home.
3) To enter: take a photo inside PlayStation®Home following the criteria of the competition theme, and enter it at http://competitions.lockwoodpublishing.com before 5.00pm (GMT) on 1st November 2012.
4) Access to the internet and a valid email address are required to enter.
5) A shortlist will be selected by the Lockwood Publishing Team, the winner will be selected by popular vote by the community.
6) All images submitted will be considered to be property of Lockwood Publishing Ltd and by entering the competition the person submitting the image to the competition is voluntarily relinquishing any and all copyright.
7) Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Lockwood Publishing Ltd reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
8) Prizes are awarded at Lockwood Publishing Ltd’s discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant. Where Entries are being judged on creative or artistic merit or other subjective criteria, Lockwood Publishing Ltd and/or the Competition judges (acting reasonably) reserve the right not to select a winner, and/or to remove or amend selection criteria and/or the structure and operation of the Competition if Entries are not of the requisite standard.
9) The public vote closes on 6th November 2012, entrants will be informed via PSN message and/or email if they have won within 30 days.
10) The prizes:
FIRST PLACE PRIZE: Regional voucher code containing unrevealed Iron Fusion content and an Uproar Credit Pack for PlayStation®Home, valid until 24th October 2013.
Second place prize: Account specific unlock for unrevealed Uproar content for PlayStation®Home.
Third place prize: Regional voucher code containing Limited Edition Gold Mechjets, valid until 21st May 2013.
Runners Up prizes: 3 x Regional voucher codes containing Cucumber Modern Lines Bathroom Set content for PlayStation®Home, valid until 17th October 2013.
The Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal value if, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prizes are no longer available. No cash or other alternatives to the prizes are available.
11) Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes, after confirmation of a winning is received.
12) ADDITIONAL DRAW. There is one additional regional voucher code prize containing unrevealed Iron Fusion content for PlayStation®Home that is guaranteed to be awarded in a random prize draw to be conducted 1st November 2012. Entrants will gain entry into the draw only for the first submission to the main promotion. The winner will be contacted within 7 working days of the draw date. Those not contactable within 14 days by reasonable means, risk being disqualified and their prize re-awarded to a reserve.
14) The PSN ID’s of the prize winners will be posted online at www.lockwoodpublishing.com from 2nd November 2012.
15) The PSN ID’s of the prize winners and the winning images will be provided to other PlayStation®Home community websites for promotional purposes.
16) By entering winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
17) By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
18) Lockwood Publishing Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Lockwood Publishing Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. Nothing shall exclude Lockwood Publishing Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19) The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Lockwood Publishing Ltd website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
20) All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Entries made online using methods such as a macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes or syndicated entries are not allowed and all such entries will be disqualified.
21) The maximum number of prizes available for this promotion is 1 first prize and 1 second prize, 1 third prize and 3 fourth prizes.
22) The Promoter reserves the right to refuse prize claims that would take the number of prizes that are awarded above this number and to the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage or injury arising from this promotion or the awarding of the prizes.
23) While the competition may be administered and promoted via Facebook and Twitter, Lockwood Publishing Ltd acknowledge (and by submitting an entry to this competition all participants in the competition also acknowledge) that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
24) All images should only contain content that would be appropriate for a family audience (Any images or text that are considered, in the judgment of Lockwood Publishing Ltd or Sony Computer Entertainment, to be overly suggestive, explicit or of an offensive nature will be disqualified).
25) The Promoter is not liable for:
(a) any action an entrant may take as a result of relying on any information provided by the Promoter in relation to the promotion or for any loss or damage suffered by an entrant as a result of taking that action; or
(b) any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) an entrant’s use of the website, or (ii) a breach of these terms and conditions; or
(c) an entrant’s inability to access the website and/or to submit an entry because of an event outside the Promoter’s control, for example (without limitation) the performance of the entrant’s or the Promoter’s ISP or the Internet.
26) In the event of any dispute the decision of Lockwood Publishing Ltd will be final and binding
27) The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
28) The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the promotion without prior notice in the event of circumstances arising beyond its control that make it necessary to do so.
The Promoter is Lockwood Publishing Ltd, 49 Stoney Street, Nottingham, NG1 1LX, Company Registration Number: 06242481
Welcome to the PlayStation Home Events and Fun Stuff forum!
Stay up to date with this forum for all the latest news and updates on what is happening in the PlayStation Home community.
To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password.
If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
Trophy Hunting Wednesdays
The Home Photography Thread
PlayStation Home Events Calendar
PlayStation Network Community Events
LittleBigPlanet Game Launching Fun Night
VCon - The Virtual Costume Convention | How to use the camera! | Monday Night Home Quiz | Guide to Creating Events |
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]