PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home Events and Fun Stuff

PlayStation®Home Events and Fun Stuff

Level 3

Re: The Poker Rangers League

^^^ Thanks for more info. on the background decisions you guys make EG!

I realize it wasn't just put together "willy-nilly" fashion (as it would probably be if I had to do it :smileywink:) & again apologies if I stirred any pot that upset anyone!

See you guys on the slopes & at the tables soon again!

Cheers

Nick

photo H1Z1Sig_zps9321a55f.png
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 741 (616 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Hi guys, I'd like to join.
My PS3 ID is Ir-Rezah

Thanx

Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 741 (613 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

didge

Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 741 (612 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Nick_Bester wrote:

I realize it wasn't just put together "willy-nilly" fashion (as it would probably be if I had to do it :smileywink:) & again apologies if I stirred any pot that upset anyone!

Cheers

Nick

sometimes it does feel a little "willy-nilly" tbh as this is the 1st time we're organising it. you haven't stirred up any pot - au contraire - my idea (and i think i speak for both Renegade and Vicki here) is that we want this league to be community-focused (as opposed to competitive-focused). it's one of the reasons that we will soon start visiting other peoples' clubhouses. it also means the community need to feel they can have a say in how it is run. of course, the buck does need to stop somewhere but we're open to ideas. if we can make this thread, and by extension the home section, better then what it already is then ultimately we have succeeded in a goal.

ps i now know your achilles heel on ssx now - trees and talking to you. :smileywink: so can't wait to meet up with you on the slopes again! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 741 (608 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Ir-Rezah wrote:

Hi guys, I'd like to join.
My PS3 ID is Ir-Rezah

Thanx

will do! welcome by the way :smileyvery-happy: it's best to read through this thread so you get the idea of how we run the league. if you have any question please feel free to post them here!

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 741 (607 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Markkimark wrote:

didge

hi Markkimark! glad you posted here but i'm a little confused what you mean with "didge". care to explain? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 741 (606 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

englishgolfer wrote:

Nick_Bester wrote:

Cheers

Nick

sometimes it does feel a little "willy-nilly" tbh as this is the 1st time we're organising it. you haven't stirred up any pot - au contraire - my idea (and i think i speak for both Renegade and Vicki here) is that we want this league to be community-focused (as opposed to competitive-focused). it's one of the reasons that we will soon start visiting other peoples' clubhouses. it also means the community need to feel they can have a say in how it is run. of course, the buck does need to stop somewhere but we're open to ideas. if we can make this thread, and by extension the home section, better then what it already is then ultimately we have succeeded in a goal.

ps i now know your achilles heel on ssx now - trees and talking to you. :smileywink: so can't wait to meet up with you on the slopes again! :smileyhappy:

Eg pretty much hit the nail on the head there. We are totaly open to suggestions and idea's from the people who take part :smileyhappy:

Welcome to all newcomers :Thumbs:

photo jpg_zps6421de3e.png
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 741 (592 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

it's my wife's birthday today so i really don't think i can make it. might pop my head in to say hello but that'll be about it. have fun with out me :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 741 (561 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

No problem Eg, i'm sure me and Ren will manage for one week :smileytongue: wish your misses a happy birthday from us all xD 

photo jpg_zps6421de3e.png
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 741 (552 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Good thing I decided to browse around the forums. Nearly forgot about tonight. Oops! :smileytongue:

Whaaaaat?Alphazone4@RenegadEuphoriXWatch Me
Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 741 (547 Views)
0 Kudos