on 10-06-2012 06:49 PM
Some of you may have noticed this in the notice when arriving at Aurora.
Hurry! The Collect-O-Rama will be removed soon to make room for exciting new conten,so go and play to win the limited edition rewards before it's too late.
There's no date to when they will be removed, but if anyone still needs to or wants to get the collection of rewards, act fast before its too late.
Here's the List of objectives:
01. Pirates Life - Score 4500 in Pirates Gallon mini gam.
02. Defender - Score more than 2000 in Aurora Defence game.
03. Pet Paradise - Own any two of the nDreams Home companions.
04. Sizzling Spectra - Dance near the Collect-O-Rama whilst wearing one of our halloween clothing items.
05.You Are Awesome! - Only when nDreams has demed you awesome, will this achievement be completed.
06. Xi Fan - Own all the ornaments from the Xi Museum.
07. Be a Regular - Visit Aurora 30 times or more.
08. Fashionista - Own any two items from the fantasy fashion range.
09. Auroran - Get to level 20 in Aurora and own at least one Aurora item.
10. Active - Own at least one n Dreams active item.
11. Makin' Music - Jam on stage in your own live music venue, the Musicality apartment.
12. Friend Triangle - Visit Aurora with two of your friends at the same time.
10-06-2012 09:29 PM - edited 10-06-2012 09:30 PM
This is a little depressing, well, only for those who haven't completed it yet...
Joking aside, if anyone is still needs to finish these, I can help with #1 and #2 and all you have to do is add me (statik2010).
Then, if you find someone with the Musicality apartment and dip a little into your wallet, the rest should follow in no time
At least it shows Aurora are sticking to their future plans.
12-06-2012 05:43 PM - edited 12-06-2012 05:44 PM
Hmm, just need to do number 12 then...
Oh and anyone who needs access to one of the Apartments, I have them all so gimme a pm and I'll see what I can do.
on 26-09-2012 01:36 PM
on 26-09-2012 04:28 PM
Well I know my offer still stands f_u_z_z so if you still need to play the game, send me a friend request and I'll try to invite you when I can.
Mikey - I had the same issue myself for a while. I think the best way to do it is fire the cannonballs, see where they land and if it's in the place you want just keep it around there (e.g. at the back where the ghost ships appear). If it's too far or too close, only change the angle slightly and fire again until you get it where you want. Obviously, practise makes perfect too
To post a message, you will need to Sign In to the Forums using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID and password.
If you do not yet have a PSN account, just click here to register.
Home Fashion Week - Top Winners
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]