27 May 2012
By sas30uk
Playstation Staff

Aurora Trap-O-Matic Not Working With 5 Leaf Clover Chair

16 Replies 433 Views Created 27-05-2012

Hi guys

I purchased the 5 leaf clover chair and placed it in a personal space then went to the trap o matic and set the trap so for the 1st 3 days i didnt get nothing and the 4th got a doghnut then for the following 2 days had nothing.

What could be causing this and is there a solution to fix this ?

I wouldnt have bought the chair other than for the trap o matic but its proven to be a waste of money so far.

Many thanks.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17 (433 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Aurora Trap-O-Matic Not Working With 5 Leaf Clover Chair

It is a waste of money to me aswell for a fews weeks i wernt getting nothing even tho i bought the chair all ndreams said was keep trying.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17 (416 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hi Tim

Hows the dolphy racing going :smileyhappy: i see you there quite often i use the id Uber_x_Skills :smileyhappy:

Well nice of them to keep there customers happy i see, i thought the whole point of having the chair was to speed up getting items ? Might aswell give our money away sometimes lol.

On a bad note and i mean this in the kindest of ways im glad its not just me having the problem thought there was something wrong with it recognising my purchase of the chair.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17 (409 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Do any support staff reply to these posts ?

Still unsure as to why this is happening and some responce would be appreciated from anyone with any explination or solution.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17 (395 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Same same same. I gave up on the stupid Trap-O-Matic, it was doing the exact same thing, claiming that I needed the clover chair to help catch items, and duh, bought it the same day and it's not noticing. So gave up on that and the stupid fossil digging over at Granzella. Keep getting rocks and doubles of items, as well as there is no such thing as the updated treasure chests in the sea area of the hideaway.

Bit of a whinge, but these hosts should remember the fact that we're gamers, not masochists, we like the hunt and even better we like the rewards, so play fair hosts, or us users will disappear never to return to your spaces :Smile:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17 (368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Would it be possible for a forum mod, admin or support staff to shed some light on this problem that we have made you aware of and give some response as to if it has been reported to nDreams of its a known bug and will be fixed in an upcoming update ?

Any new / info would be most appreciated

Many thanks.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17 (357 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Many people are having this issue which just goes to show you can't buy luck :smileyvery-happy:

I suggest you report it to nDreams yourself.

Sent an email to enquiries@ndreams.com and explain the issue to them directly. You will get a better responce that way. 

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17 (350 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hi GoodBytes

Appreciate the email info as would not have had a clue how to contact them otherwise so many thanks for your response :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17 (343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Quick update to anyone who maybe interested. I just emailed them and had a reply back within 5 mins so im impressed by that at least :smileyhappy:

Here is the reply i recieved

"Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed. The odds are around 60% that you'll get a prize each time with the chair; quite a bit less without. Keep going and the odds should work in your favour. We have increased the power of the chair even more with a small update recently and you will win all the items eventually if you keep setting the trap.

Regards"

So keep on trying :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17 (341 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Hi there all,

A quick one, let me just introduce myself quickly...My name is Joe Dale and as of this Monday I am the Digital Product Manager at nDreams. Part of what I want to do with the role is become more active on the forums and make sure that there is someone for you to ask questions to and get feedback to you pretty quickly. Bare with me while I get up to speed with all thing nDreams (and im working on getting some kind of verification on the forums). In the meantime ask the questions and if I don't know the answers I will go away and find out.

So as regards the 5 Leaf Clover Chair, It's true that the odds are raised after you purchase it and place it in your personal space. As the trap-o-matic is a chance game there is still the possibility that you won't receive any rewards on a day to day basis. Due to the percentages involved we do test this reguarly to make sure that things are working as they should and apologies if you think it hasn't been transparent enough but I can guarentee that it is working as it should.

So, unfortunatley the only thing to add here, as the support email said...Keep Trying!

But if you have any other questions you can find me on here (i'll become more active, and update my profile as the days go on) or in Home, please feel free to add me.

Joe

----------------------------------

nDreams Digital Product Manager
Twitter - @nDreamers / @Joeydale13
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (332 Views)