[EN] Archive

PlayStation®Home Technical Help

PlayStation®Home Technical Help

04 Aug 2012
By: GlassReaver Member 627 Posts
Level 5

Blue Balls Bug - Last Attempt

2 Replies 434 Views Created 04-08-2012

Hey peeps, this is my last attempt to show ppl the Blue Balls bug in Midway 2, because frankly I'm sick of trying to explain to ppl how this bug behaves and stops some users from getting the rewards.

Here is a video I made to show this bloody bug and how the game dosn't work for myself and others I've seen up and down this past year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDItwPx2a7M

So, that's the definitive proof that the game is buggy, and before suggestions come in (don't get me wrong I love feedback) I've tried many controllers, re-installed Home, tried wired, unwired, tried another PS3, had my internet checked out, done EVERYTHING, but this damned thing is BUGGY!

End.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (434 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Blue Balls Bug - Last Attempt

hi ive experienced this too was hoping it would be fixed too... otherwise we cant complete midway? is anyone aware of this or any other problem?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (396 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: Blue Balls Bug - Last Attempt

Act18 wrote:
hi ive experienced this too was hoping it would be fixed too... otherwise we cant complete midway? is anyone aware of this or any other problem?

Yeah it does mean we who're getting this bug can't play Bule Balls and can't complete the midway, hope that it's looked into this time as it needs fixing for peeps who get this kind of problem from the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (394 Views)
0 Kudos