05 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

Error D5021

[ Edited ]
162 Replies 3,342 Views edited 20-04-2012
20 Apr 2012
By SYLAS80

Hi peeps, ok something strange going on here. I can get on Home fine ( if it's a public area ), but as soon as I try to go to any of my apartments, the progress bar stops right at the end & I get booted from Home with error D5021. Strange, coz as I said, " it only happens when I try going to any of my apartments " 

Anyone else had this or know a fix?. I'll now try reinstalling Home, also resetting my router.  

0 Kudos
LABELS:

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SYLAS80

91%
05 Rank
Progress
SYLAS80
Accepted Solution

Yep, error D5021 is back :(  I was getting booted off of Home wednesday night too, with all kinds of errors, & also completely signed out of PSN. Other strange bugs I've had whilst on Home are as follows.. Went to my apartment wednesday night, & looked in my  "saved avatar file " & all the saves had been wiped clean, was all empty, quit Home & reloaded, & luckily they had all come back  "phew " 

Seems the 1.65 update has introduced a few bugs, mainly in the bowling alley, these are as follows... two people taking their turn at the very same time, also people that are in your game, sometimes end up standing at a different bowling lane. 

Also there is a lot of problems with voice chat at the moment, be it personal call or group chat. It seems to intermittently work as & when it wants to, one second you can be talking to someone on mic & the next, none of it is working... This seems to be made worse if you have been in the xmb chatroom, then join friends on Home chatting on the mic. 

Lastly, the reward delay bug is still there. It's taking ages to receive any rewards still..  These are the bugs I've noticed to date since the 1.65 update, I'm sure there is many others, & I'm sure the fellow forumers will let you know. 

(edit)  Soz not accepted solution, stupid laptop being a pain... can a Mod remove that as a solution... thx

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: Error D5021

[ Edited ]

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lizziebear66

94%
07 Rank
Progress
lizziebear66
Accepted Solution

i cant go to personnal spaces

im ok if i go to public spaces on home

but after a while im booted of again ,or it freezes

been like it since friday night 

lots of friends are having the same problems grrr

0 Kudos

Re: error 5021 issues

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SaraPezzinni_

25%
02 Rank
Progress
SaraPezzinni_
Accepted Solution

so what is this eror code and what does it mean....  I can't get in to DCU either are they related???

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

HoneyBee20

96%
02 Rank
Progress
HoneyBee20
Accepted Solution
This problem surely cant still be going on, is it? The past two nights have been ok for me.
0 Kudos

I'm now on Xbox, so goodbye everyone :)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

chunliying

80%
02 Rank
Progress
chunliying
Accepted Solution

yep still happining com on get it fixed .....

0 Kudos

teh memory of u will bloom like flower in garden of me hart

---,----@

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

WoLF-KBOOM

83%
05 Rank
Progress
WoLF-KBOOM
Accepted Solution

1 night was sunday i reckon its an off day

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

HoneyBee20

96%
02 Rank
Progress
HoneyBee20
Accepted Solution
Really...thats pretty rubbish. Think Sony need to look more into it, as what they have done isn't working.
0 Kudos

I'm now on Xbox, so goodbye everyone :)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

zoucheng

57%
02 Rank
Progress
zoucheng
Accepted Solution

come on guys get it in gear sort this mess out how hard is it to perform a restore put it back to how it was before you started [DELETED] about with it

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
you will be assimulated, resistance is futile

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ankovmovtov

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Ankovmovtov
Accepted Solution

Same here, I have been having this issue for about half a day now. It's driving me nuts. I also get it in public areas, but not instantly like when I try to access my apartments. I can't even get into my own apartments now, the loading screen changes into an error in the last millimeter of the loading bar. In the public areas it seems to appear when I leave a mini-game.

A good friend of mine from the UK has been having the same issue. I get the error codes D5021 and (less frequent) F13. Please Sony, have a look and see what's wrong!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

NikkiVuitton

27%
02 Rank
Progress
NikkiVuitton
Accepted Solution
a couple of my friends r on and i cant and then one other friend is having the same isssues LIKE WTH
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

chunliying

80%
02 Rank
Progress
chunliying
Accepted Solution

come on guys let us know whats going on.........any mods here????

0 Kudos

teh memory of u will bloom like flower in garden of me hart

---,----@

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ck3007450

30%
02 Rank
Progress
ck3007450
Accepted Solution

Terrible error please help me!!!Same here

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Rabbit_The_Cold

68%
02 Rank
Progress
Rabbit_The_Cold
Accepted Solution

I've had this problem for a couple hours now...  Before the recent PSH update, my avatar appeared in the Hub, but after the update began appearing in my default personal space (which was quite nice).  Today, when I tried to log on 2 hours ago, I kept getting the D5021 error. 

But, after the 15th or so try, I was able to get into Home today, and my avatar appeared in my default space (my Aurora apartment).

From my Aurora space (again, my default) I navigated thru wardrobe changes, went to the X7 club and messed around in the store there, and then went to my Harbor Studio apartment.  Then I started getting repetitive D5021 errors and F13 errors. 

The weird thing I noted was during my error problems today was that, except for my initial successful login hours ago, PSH kept loading my avatar in the Harbor Studio apartment, which isn't my default.

Now, I can't do anything (wardrobe, redecorate, relocate, etc.) without getting either a D5021 or F13 error.

HELLO, SONY?  ARE YOU OUT THERE?

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ParK0urKIRBY

22%
02 Rank
Progress
ParK0urKIRBY
Accepted Solution

yea its been happening here 2 i also try to go somewhere else public n it does sm thing

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Wait-Jester-Sec

99%
07 Rank
Progress
Wait-Jester-Sec
Accepted Solution

This wont get fixed anytime soon as they have all gone home for the day. Its happening to I'd say 80% of home users myself included. But it should be fixed soon when they arrive back into work and find out what the problem is. A little patience is needed

photo Signature_zpsc792b269.jpg

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
sharpshooter3219
Accepted Solution
Its like sony doesnt even care

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

sunstreeked17

23%
02 Rank
Progress
sunstreeked17
Accepted Solution

I also am having troubles. Getting the same error , And after about 30 tries I may get in for a few minuites. Then... Network Fail again.
I have called Sony, they have told me that it MIGHT be because of Double XP experience on Mw3 this weekend and also the release of the new Map Packs.... Net work is extremly buisy  and that it should subside on Monday..she wasnt 100% sure, but  hey..lets hope so?..

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

KennyKa-Boom

24%
02 Rank
Progress
KennyKa-Boom
Accepted Solution

lol wonderful...!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ck3007450

30%
02 Rank
Progress
ck3007450
Accepted Solution

They are going to be up for most of the day on saturday.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
21%
02 Rank
Progress
sharpshooter3219
Accepted Solution
Its weird cuz wen it first happend was wen i went to my apartment so i turned my ps3 on and off and went back on home and that time i didnt even finish loading before it kick me off
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

BestBoyBR

25%
02 Rank
Progress
BestBoyBR
Accepted Solution

Yes, All day with error D5021, also early i got a blue screen when i went login in psn about to me change my PW, then i ignored and turned off my ps3, after 10min i turn it on then no screen anymore. Then I open PSHOME and erros D5021 lots time, said that my connection to the server was lost. Not only me is having this problem but lots of my friends list as well. And also I notice some problems with Aurora space, i'm aurora customer i have all itens to increase my level, so i think isnt fair you get the game broken thoses last days.

So please who ever is that is investying this issue's hurry up is weekend, we need Home back! :-)

cheers!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

pheonixgate1

29%
02 Rank
Progress
pheonixgate1
Accepted Solution

With the newest update, you now log back into Home in the space you left it at, whether it be personal or public. I believe this is what is causing the bug. I got locked out for quite some time today because the space I logged out of (or was booted out, rather) was Edo, and that space is extremely high-traffic (and lagged because of it). Even the Edo Row Apartment booted me. I finally escaped to Aurora, but most of my apartments won't load.

-Even the Midnight Glade, which is an empty space (i.e. - no furniture) for me--I keep it for quick escapes/closet access during network lag. Sadly, it's not working today. Couldn't even get in.

This is bad. Please fix this.

0 Kudos

~Beware the Lollipop of Medocrity. Lick It Once and Suck FOREVER.
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel