Re: Error D5021

Terrible error please help me!!!Same here

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 163 (2,035 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: error 5021 issues

You all are not alone there is something wrong with pshome. many of my friends are getting the same error code. I have been trying for the past 2 hours to get in home just keep getting error code. Hopefully this is fixed very soon.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 163 (1,160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I've had this problem for a couple hours now...  Before the recent PSH update, my avatar appeared in the Hub, but after the update began appearing in my default personal space (which was quite nice).  Today, when I tried to log on 2 hours ago, I kept getting the D5021 error. 

But, after the 15th or so try, I was able to get into Home today, and my avatar appeared in my default space (my Aurora apartment).

From my Aurora space (again, my default) I navigated thru wardrobe changes, went to the X7 club and messed around in the store there, and then went to my Harbor Studio apartment.  Then I started getting repetitive D5021 errors and F13 errors. 

The weird thing I noted was during my error problems today was that, except for my initial successful login hours ago, PSH kept loading my avatar in the Harbor Studio apartment, which isn't my default.

Now, I can't do anything (wardrobe, redecorate, relocate, etc.) without getting either a D5021 or F13 error.

HELLO, SONY?  ARE YOU OUT THERE?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 163 (1,993 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

yea its been happening here 2 i also try to go somewhere else public n it does sm thing

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 163 (1,941 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

This wont get fixed anytime soon as they have all gone home for the day. Its happening to I'd say 80% of home users myself included. But it should be fixed soon when they arrive back into work and find out what the problem is. A little patience is needed

photo Signature_zpsc792b269.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 163 (1,768 Views)

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I also am having troubles. Getting the same error , And after about 30 tries I may get in for a few minuites. Then... Network Fail again.
I have called Sony, they have told me that it MIGHT be because of Double XP experience on Mw3 this weekend and also the release of the new Map Packs.... Net work is extremly buisy  and that it should subside on Monday..she wasnt 100% sure, but  hey..lets hope so?..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 163 (1,720 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

lol wonderful...!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 163 (1,685 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

They are going to be up for most of the day on saturday.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 163 (1,677 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: error 5021 issues

It is getting ridiculious now. Have just mamaged after a week to finally add funds to my sons account!!! Tried to download some stuff and now constantly coming up with this code D5021. Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 163 (1,064 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Its weird cuz wen it first happend was wen i went to my apartment so i turned my ps3 on and off and went back on home and that time i didnt even finish loading before it kick me off
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 163 (1,579 Views)
0 Kudos