09 Mar 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Frequent Disconnections

5 Replies 177 Views Created 09-03-2012

Since Wednesday 6th of March I have been getting booted from HOME within 2 minutes of loading it with various different error codes - seems to be a different error every time. Is this happening to anyone else at the moment???

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Frequent Disconnections

It's very rare that I get booted at all, although I have had the F-12 error every once in a while.

Out of curiosity, are you wired or wireless?  The other ps3's I have in the house are wireless and they get booted from home more often then not.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (165 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Wireless connection but the router is like 3 feet away from the PS3. It's been super stable with virtually no disconnections for months until 2 days ago and now it's all the time.

I must have seen about 10 - 15 different error codes including a few that say one of SONY's servers is offline...

But nobody else is experiencing this problem?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (162 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

If you're only about 3ft away try a wired connection for a while and see if thay alleviates the problem.

If you find that you're not getting disconnected every 5 mins then the problem must be with your wireless connection.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

It's OK now - a full reboot of the router and swap to different wireless channel seems to have fixed the problems (for now!). :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (147 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

im also getting this problem, took me an hour to get on got disconnected 4 times! most of it while in wardrobe too
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (129 Views)
0 Kudos