Animals gone wild but says

Includes:

-zoo

- garden towers

- big donuts

- safari hat

- driving bear (companion)

- new missions and activities

But i didn't get the companion and the safari hat.

can i please still get them.

thanks and overall it's a awesome game.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Eewec

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Eewec
Accepted Solution

Huh, funny you should say that.

I just purchased the £19.99 pack from the Store on the Navigator... seems I didn't actually get any of the stuff I just paid for. It's not showing in 'My Purchaes', but i've got an email from PSN saying I've been charged.

Can we please get this fixed. This is the second time this has happened in the last few months.

0 Kudos

Re: Home Tycoon Problems post them here.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Shenmue182

84%
06 Rank
Progress
Shenmue182
Accepted Solution

Just purchased the 160 tokens pack for £4.79 and it's not showing , neither in purchased section. But i also have the purchase email.

Order Number: 3419355499

Date Purchased: 03/10/2012 @ 09:03 PM
 Total Amount: £4.79

Item / Service           Details               Unit of Price
 ------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

EP4305-NPER00037_00-160HOMETYC000176-E001       160 Home Tycoon Gold Coins (OBJECT) £4.79

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Total Amount: £4.79
 Current Wallet Amount: £4.65
Please refund or sort out immediately.
0 Kudos

I like spelunker :D

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Novus-Cooldown

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Novus-Cooldown
Accepted Solution

Eewec wrote:

I just purchased the £19.99 pack from the Store on the Navigator... seems I didn't actually get any of the stuff I just paid for. It's not showing in 'My Purchaes', but i've got an email from PSN saying I've been charged.

Can we please get this fixed. This is the second time this has happened in the last few months.

Please shoot us an e-mail at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (I'm guessing EU) and we'll check into this and get your Gold Coins sorted out. Sorry for the inconveience... always some problems on launch day!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Eewec

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Eewec
Accepted Solution

Novus-Cooldown wrote:

Eewec wrote:

Please shoot us an e-mail at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region (I'm guessing EU) and we'll check into this and get your Gold Coins sorted out. Sorry for the inconveience... always some problems on launch day!

Ok, already confirmed that email address via other methods, and emailed you early this morning UK time.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Soulman101

97%
05 Rank
Progress
Soulman101
Accepted Solution

I bought the racer pack that you get the street racing missions from but havent got the start and finish line blocks that were supposed to be in the pack.

0 Kudos

:smileymad: *pop* *pop* *pop* :Sniper:
(I dont add people who add me at random as I have had problems with strangers in the past sorry)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

cattyrock

26%
02 Rank
Progress
cattyrock
Accepted Solution

Logged on to my home tycoon, lost $19500 revenue and 500 coins, whats going on , no reply from hellfire, maybe playstation should re emburst me?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RPG-Wolf

92%
05 Rank
Progress
RPG-Wolf
Accepted Solution

Hurray, every day when you can't enter your Home Tycoon city, you can't fall into the "spend money trap".

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kylejohnbehrens

25%
02 Rank
Progress
kylejohnbehrens
Accepted Solution

I am with you! I thought I may have atleast gotten a reply to say "we are working on it" I bought Gold coins and with that a new city and some workers with plenty gold coins to spare, I get onto Home Tycoon the next evening and I have lost +80 workers and the remaining gold coins that I had. . . 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Homeboy-XL

98%
04 Rank
Progress
Homeboy-XL
Accepted Solution

UUUHHHMMMM i don't know if any 1 else here is having this problem i have now but when i goto my city i end up in a Blue shy..??

why.. what happend to my city i really hope i don't have to start over cause that will make me sad cause of all the time i spend in to it and REAL money.

so i really hope u guys can fix it issue soon.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ichiyamamoto

42%
02 Rank
Progress
ichiyamamoto
Accepted Solution

I purchased the starter 75 coins for Tycoon. It's supposed to come with the extra buildings/activities. Though, I can't access them. As well, the game won't let me buy anything other than the budget housing and the road. I can't event access the activities/store/weather in my own city. The only time I can access the store is when I run out of money and it asks me if I want to buy money using coins.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Novus-Cooldown

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Novus-Cooldown
Accepted Solution

ichiyamamoto wrote:

I purchased the starter 75 coins for Tycoon. It's supposed to come with the extra buildings/activities. Though, I can't access them. As well, the game won't let me buy anything other than the budget housing and the road. I can't event access the activities/store/weather in my own city. The only time I can access the store is when I run out of money and it asks me if I want to buy money using coins.

The 75 Gold Coins pack only comes with 75 Gold Coins, which you can use to purchase more content with. It sounds like you haven't completed the tutorial yet, which is why you don't have access to the full menu yet. Once you complete the tutorial missions, everything should open up. Let me know if it doesn't!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ichiyamamoto

42%
02 Rank
Progress
ichiyamamoto
Accepted Solution

Alright, thank you. Though, I'm afraid I don't know what to do. The last tutorial prompt it gave me was to place down some houses. I've placed about ten now. As well, I've visited a few other cities. So far, not sure what to do.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Novus-Cooldown

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Novus-Cooldown
Accepted Solution

ichiyamamoto wrote:

Alright, thank you. Though, I'm afraid I don't know what to do. The last tutorial prompt it gave me was to place down some houses. I've placed about ten now. As well, I've visited a few other cities. So far, not sure what to do.

Strange... are you sure you've built the buildings that it's asking you to build? After building three Housing buildings, it should complete the mission and prompt you to answer your phone at the Mayor's Desk (Square button). If this isn't the case, e-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region and we'll check it out.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Novus-Cooldown

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Novus-Cooldown
Accepted Solution

Homeboy-XL wrote:

hello,

i just bought with the coins the expansion pack

Animals gone wild but says

Includes:

-zoo

- garden towers

- big donuts

- safari hat

- driving bear (companion)

- new missions and activities

But i didn't get the companion and the safari hat.

can i please still get them.

thanks and overall it's a awesome game.

Hi Homeboy-XL,

You'll need to complete the missions in the Animals Gone Wild expansion pack to earn all of the rewards. Let me know if they still don't unlock after finishing the mission series, though!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kymberlyte

28%
02 Rank
Progress
kymberlyte
Accepted Solution

I've just completed all steps to the Animals Gone Wild and I did not receive the companion nor did I receive the Safari Hat.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

DogHunter42

27%
02 Rank
Progress
DogHunter42
Accepted Solution

i'm having the same issues no worker regen when offline and now no revenue when offline either if there's no fix by TUES 23rd OCT i'm just delete and forget the game. If i'd bought this game in a store i'd have returned it already for a full refund as it is not fit for purpose

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Award Winner
/16

Spotter5

• Award Winner
97%
11 Rank
Progress
Spotter5
Accepted Solution
I too have no offline money collection. A shame since that makes the game unplayable. at least you could buy workers.
0 Kudos

Lena

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

FlyingPuma

• MVP
97%
05 Rank
Progress
FlyingPuma
Accepted Solution

I do have a little problem as well. :xRolleyes:

So, while ago I was building the last needed pieces of road in my city. Then out of nowhere, patches of road started to appear on centre of my city and overlap/destroy my buildings. I was pretty terrified, but luckily it stopped quite soon after. :Lol: I got most of the things fixed, though I lost a lot of virtual dollars on it. However, it demolished my GloboSyn Regional HQ, which is worth of 30 coins. :smileyfrustrated:

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Novus-Cooldown

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Novus-Cooldown
Accepted Solution

FlyingPuma wrote:

So, while ago I was building the last needed pieces of road in my city. Then out of nowhere, patches of road started to appear on centre of my city and overlap/destroy my buildings. I was pretty terrified, but luckily it stopped quite soon after. :Lol: I got most of the things fixed, though I lost a lot of virtual dollars on it. However, it demolished my GloboSyn Regional HQ, which is worth of 30 coins.

Sounds like there may be some server confusion. E-mail us at info@hellfiregames.com with your PSN ID and region and we'll check it out. Are you not able to build a new Regional HQ for free? Any demolished Gold Coin building should return to your inventory for free. If that's not the case, we can refund your 30 Gold Coins, no problem.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

scanesy95

61%
02 Rank
Progress
scanesy95
Accepted Solution
Every time I join my city I get spawned under the map and cant play tycoon, but when I visit other peoples cities i spawn normally on the map ... how do I fix this ?
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel