28 Mar 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

I need help :(

[ Edited ]
4 Replies 301 Views edited 28-03-2012

I have a problem, i just started Home and seen i lost all my items i ever bought on Home.

The 'Purchases' list is empty too...

I tried everything possible at my end to solve it, clearing cache, deleted and reinstalled Home but nothing did fix it and made my items showing up.

I asked around on my friendlist and i seem to be the only one with this problem?!

Dont know if its relevant for this problem but i am getting Error as Price for items...

Really hope to get some help here x :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (301 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: I need help :(

Nordlyset87 wrote:

I have a problem, i just started Home and seen i lost all my items i ever bought on Home.

The 'Purchases' list is empty too...

I tried everything possible at my end to solve it, clearing cache, deleted and reinstalled Home but nothing did fix it and made my items showing up.

I asked around on my friendlist and i seem to be the only one with this problem?!

Dont know if its relevant for this problem but i am getting Error as Price for items...

Really hope to get some help here x :smileysad:

Hi Nordlyset87,

It is very unusual this one as there hasn't been anything reported by others relating to this. As you have tried all the troubleshooting I would advise that you may need the Network Team to have a look at this for you.

To do this you would need to contact your local support line where they can create a case to pass on to be looked into.

I don't know if other users have experienced this at all?

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (265 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I found a solution now for my problem, it must be a fail on Sony's end. I changed yesterday something on my PS3... Since 5 years now the PS3 is out, i was forced to use english and found yesterday out in Account Management  > Account Setting ...it got a new thing added ''Language'' i changed this on Norwegian.

PS Store was completly on norwegian then, like i always wanted to have this. Everything worked fine until i started up Home - ended in a total mess, i was like locked out from the entire Store as above mentioned i lost all items i ever bought, the Store did not even show that i bought a item and 75% of all Items have got an Error as price. However i found a free item and bought it to try out, it downloaded, when i left the store the 'Purchases' list was still empty and item never showed up anywhere it even showed in the store the price again and no 'Cart' that i have bought it.

Last night i thought it can only be this problem as my other account didnt have this problem, same for my norwegian friends. In PS Store the Description of Items is still in English but Terms of Service is in norwegian while in Home the store is still everything in english.

I changed back to english now and everything is showing, all stuff i bought the last years.

So this really needs to be fixed by either Home devs or software update, i dont know?! This could happen to any scandinavian i guess when they discover that they now be able to use the store in their language.

So maybe you can pass this on to whoever deals with it RabidWalker :smileyhappy: 

Thanks again!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (232 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Nordlyset87 wrote:

I found a solution now for my problem, it must be a fail on Sony's end. I changed yesterday something on my PS3... Since 5 years now the PS3 is out, i was forced to use english and found yesterday out in Account Management  > Account Setting ...it got a new thing added ''Language'' i changed this on Norwegian.

PS Store was completly on norwegian then, like i always wanted to have this. Everything worked fine until i started up Home - ended in a total mess, i was like locked out from the entire Store as above mentioned i lost all items i ever bought, the Store did not even show that i bought a item and 75% of all Items have got an Error as price. However i found a free item and bought it to try out, it downloaded, when i left the store the 'Purchases' list was still empty and item never showed up anywhere it even showed in the store the price again and no 'Cart' that i have bought it.

Last night i thought it can only be this problem as my other account didnt have this problem, same for my norwegian friends. In PS Store the Description of Items is still in English but Terms of Service is in norwegian while in Home the store is still everything in english.

I changed back to english now and everything is showing, all stuff i bought the last years.

So this really needs to be fixed by either Home devs or software update, i dont know?! This could happen to any scandinavian i guess when they discover that they now be able to use the store in their language.

So maybe you can pass this on to whoever deals with it RabidWalker :smileyhappy: 

Thanks again!

Hi Nordlyset87,

I'm glad this issue has now been solved for you, and thanks for letting me know how you managed to get the items back. It really is a very strange issue to not have any of the items show up at all, but its good you got these back.

I will certainly pass this onto our Home Team to find out why this was the case, and as you say it is something that may well affect others down the line.

If you have any further issues or queries then let me know.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (226 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

its happend to me before i lost everything it feels horrible

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (78 Views)
0 Kudos