03 Feb 2010
Playstation Staff

Killzone Headgear

159 Replies 2,471 Views Created 03-02-2010

Mines gone missing again, I was one of the people that was messed about when they first came out (the glitch where some numpty put the female hat in the male section of the store).

I'm getting mad with all this stuff disappearing this must be the 11th time I've had something go missing like this. May I also add I still have not received refunds of other mess ups of this manor.

This is not acceptable.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 160 (2,471 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Killzone Headgear

I thought i would take a look after reading this post & my headgear & shoes are missing aswell for the second time, i was refunded eventually before but havent heard a peep about them going missing again untill i read this.could someone plese let us know if the problem is being worked on or if another refund will be given ?

thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 160 (2,445 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

You will be missing the Headgear and Footware, Seems the items got removed due to a bug with them and its been forgot about.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 160 (2,418 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

They're still in the opposite gender wardrobe.
---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 160 (2,395 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Mine developed gender issues a few months ago. It happened before and I was refunded then, but Sony have been awfully quiet on this subject since july (!) last year, when MB wrote in this thread:

-------------

We're working hard to make sure you guys get your money back. It looks like this will happen on or around the 14th July. We've been shouting and screaming about this in the community team and rest assured, SCEE knows how you feel and is taking this matter very seriously.

-------------

I'd say it's about time this was fixed.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 160 (2,361 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

You can purchase and wear them just fine in other regions.

These two items need to be added back to the store for purchase in EU, and also work properly for people that already have them.

Wouldn't take long to sort out, I'm not sure why they have the inability to do this really, simple task compared to some things, any chance that they'll finally sort it?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 160 (2,346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

My hat has been in the girls section for almost 3 mounths :smileysurprised: its unfair :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 160 (2,343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Same with me :smileysad: my helmet and shoes have gone! Hey Alex what's the deal with this?

Oh and the PS3 still freezes when your browsing the wardrobe.... it just happened to me for the 2nd time in a row.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 160 (2,316 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i pm thy couple days ago he is on the case again

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 160 (2,291 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I know this is getting boring now what i don't understand is that it was fine before they took it away and only notice the other day trying to show off to a friend< the most important piece is the helmet i would rather have that then the whole outfit please sort it out

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 160 (2,272 Views)
0 Kudos