Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Killzone Headgear

[ Edited ]

Carla_Birch wrote:
You will be missing the Headgear and Footware, Seems the items got removed due to a bug with them and its been forgot about.

Still got mine. Was wearing it yesterday and enjoying the adolation while asking people to form a line if they wanted to touch me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 91 of 160 (614 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Have you check the storage area. There is all the stuff like Plus logo for plus members
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 92 of 160 (595 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I want a refund I don't want a return, they held my items from me for over a year without refunding my money. There actions completely put me off using home so returning it now would be nothing more then a insult.

I'm going to bump this message everyday until I get my money back. Stop sweeping your mistakes under the rug.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 93 of 160 (576 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Sony you disgust me, bump
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 94 of 160 (544 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I've just had an update. Newly rebuilt versions of the items are about to go into testing, and we expect these to finally resolve the problem. When they become available will be dependent on how long it takes for all of the regions to complete testing the replacement versions to make sure the EU fix hasn't affected the items for other regions.
Home Tweets: http://twitter.com/PSHomeEU
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 95 of 160 (510 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hmm you said same 9 months ago ! I watched dragons den last week the on tour one. Duncan Bannatyne  quoted to one business venture , sometimes its better just cut your losses and give up ! Get the message ? Refund please.

There's a fix on the way. It's just going through final checks with the other regions, as we need to make sure that our fix hasn't broken it for them.

0 Kudos
Message 96 of 160 (359 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

oh dear it takes you 1 year year to move this post from home section  to techincal. well lets hope speedier things happen here !

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 97 of 160 (345 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

IMO they moved it so the Home forum uses couldn't see they was potentially getting robbed. They moved it & deleted there replys saying "this issue is important to us & were looking into it", cover up much Sony?

I would like the money you stole from me refunded. I know this might sound silly to most but Im thinking of reporting this theift to the police as Ive tried just about everything else with Sony even spending over £40 in calls to them.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 98 of 160 (323 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

no killzone headgear 4 2ys LOL NOT . yyyyyyyyyyyyy 7.7.09 no gear . sony. not good
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 99 of 160 (267 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

What is going on with this? MB you must know something at work! I want either a refund or a redeem code for a new killzone costume.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 100 of 160 (212 Views)
0 Kudos