11 Aug 2011
By MonkD13
Playstation Staff

Lockwood Gift Machine Bug

21 Replies 543 Views Created 11-08-2011

for some reason the Gift machine kicks me when i choose a free gift to send.

Here's what happens,

(1)Go on Gift Machine

(2)choose Bulldog

(3).....................................then it kicks me

(4)when i try to go back in it, it says, Game is Occupied.

I then have to delete this item & tried doing it over & over again. I tried th same thing from another acc i have & it worked fine, i could send friends the items & they send me. I went back to the account giving me the probs & it kept doing the same thing.

it doesnt even go to friendslist or anything, the Bulldog is a free gift & i hve 0 credit, so it should work.

I hope this helps anyone else thats having probs with the machine.

Thanx

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22 (543 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Lockwood Gift Machine Bug

I got that and just thought it was because i went straight to the machine without letting everything load.

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22 (514 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

oops did mean to click on it as solution my BAD, could a mod please take the solution down, i'll give you a Bad Karma Hoody redeem code, thanx.

You also Fritches, mmmmmmm not good then, dont know how Lockwood tested it, it's actually the 1st problem we had from them since the Scorpion problem back in 2010 i think it was, when the Scorpions wouldnt spawn.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22 (506 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Yeah it only happened once to me so I'm not to worried i've learned to wait untill everything loads up now.

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22 (501 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Looks like they've had a few reports:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/lockwood-publishing-ltd/reported-gift-machine-issue/246764305356121

Anyone contacted the Lockwood Support Team?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22 (486 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I found another problem with the Gift Machine, actually a friend of mine did.

He's new on Home, have only been using it for a few months & he never got the Gift Machine. He went to get it now in the Lockwood Store in Shopping Mall .When he placed it in he's apartment it updated & gave him also the orange machine. Here's where the problem is.

The NEW Gift Machine program does NOT give the 61 free tokens as promised in the Store & also on your bought items list, in the Gift Machines description.

He went & placed BOTH the machines in he's apartment & he's token count stayed on zero.
He did not give out any items, not even the 3 free ones that we can.

So Lockwood obviously did NOT include in the new programming, the advertised 61 FREE tokens for NEW customers who bought the Gift Machine.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22 (473 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Also can a MOD please clear the solved mistake i made, this problem is far from over.

Thanx
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22 (472 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Im having some problems too...

1. It kicks me out whenever i click on anything like Friends Filter/ Wishlists (even when everything is loaded)

2. I always freeze whenever i click on a item to gift

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22 (459 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

on the facebook page this is what Lockwood posted

"It may simply be a matter of the servers being very busy, so leaving the space for a few minutes and trying again a little later may resolve the problem
If it's more of a connection issue try logging out of Home and resetting your router (This is very easily done by switching it off the router and unplugging it for about 10 seconds)
If you still have problems you may find changing your PS3's DNS information helps. You can do this in the settings menu."

So acording to them it's not with them, but us, which i doubt, cause i've done this on my same ps3, same settings, same router, but on another acc, & the Machine worked find, i could send & recieve gifts. On my main Home acc, it still doesnt work.

So yeah..................
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22 (454 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

MonkD13 wrote:
Also can a MOD please clear the solved mistake i made, this problem is far from over.

Thanx

Go to the options menu for the post and click "Not the Solution"

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22 (444 Views)
0 Kudos