[EN] Archive

PlayStation®Home Technical Help

PlayStation®Home Technical Help

09 May 2012
By: Eewec Member 275 Posts
Level 4

Mansion First floor x 2??

9 Replies 243 Views Created 09-05-2012

Hi, I've just purchased the Playsation@Home Mansion - First floor and gone to the 'My Apartments' listing. Why is it showing up twice in the list?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (243 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Re: Mansion First floor x 2??

Hmm seems I can no longer edit the above so having to reply to myself.

Seems the Playstation@Home Mansion - Ground Floor is unaware that I also have the First Floor and the Infinity Pool as I get the message saying that they are going to be out soon when I try going through the relevant door ways.

Oddly I can get back to the ground floor fine from either of the other two spaces....
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (233 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

I was just about to make a thread about this & i seen yours so ill stick it in here, i believe there is a known bug where if your in the ground floor it dont recognise you owning the other parts but if your at the pool or 1st floor you can enter the ground floor area, But back to why i posted i too have 2 exactly the same bug where i have 2 tiles of the 1st floor in 'my aprtment' list?

Could we pass on the message to the Devs please mr Mods & if they dont know already the other bug that has been mentioned about the ground floor not recognising the other parts please

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Just wondered if we could get some aknowledgment that you lovely Mods have seen this post of the new mansion 1st floor tab showing twice on the navi

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Well, if nothing else I now know I'm not the only person suffering from this bug.

OT: Just out of curiosity, is your avatar of someone eating a spoonful of curry powder, chilli powder or something else?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Same here,..1th floor in apps list 2 times.

after clearing cache i notice that when you download then,..they both download at same time o.0

Hope they fix it soon..

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Eewec wrote:

Well, if nothing else I now know I'm not the only person suffering from this bug.

OT: Just out of curiosity, is your avatar of someone eating a spoonful of curry powder, chilli powder or something else?

It's cinnamon

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Eewec wrote:

Hi, I've just purchased the Playsation@Home Mansion - First floor and gone to the 'My Apartments' listing. Why is it showing up twice in the list?

Add me to this list, and a friend of mine tempada-blue, also shows up 2x upper floor mansion, it's bonkers, at first I thought it was "buy one get one free" LOL

Mayhaps another kind of bug, just check everyone if you got your mansion keys, mine took ages to come through with the F13 error, so check your stuff peeps.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (150 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

Eewec wrote:

It's cinnamon

Ugg, yowch. I can totally understand the reaction then.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (142 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Hmm. Anyone else noticed the new lack of a double on the list. Seems they fixed it in the last patch.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (81 Views)
0 Kudos