98%
09 Rank
Progress
Accepted Solution

Missing Midway 'Grand Prize'

11 Replies 507 Views Created 06-04-2011
06 Apr 2011
By Retro_1973

As of last night I am very happy to say I became one of the Midway elite and proud owner of both the Gold and Purple 100% jackets having finally completed all of the Midway 1 and Midway 2 games as well as earning the super-hard 'Golden Bat' hidden reward for hitting 10 homeruns in Swingers.

As you can imagine, I was pretty chuffed with my efforts at this point! :D

However, I appear to be missing my 'Grand Prize' for completing this lot.

From the blog: Attn: Midway fans. This Thursday we pull back the curtains on the Midway 2 game space. An annex to the Midway complex, Midway 2 introduces ten brand-spankin’ new games and 100 new prizes (plus a grand prize for winning all ten levels of all 20 games in both Midway 1 and 2).

Apparently the grand prize is a picture frame/jigsaw puzzle active item which can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw68QsRklgE

I'm guessing this item has not been activated on the EU servers yet (or something) so, er, can I have it please??? :smileyindifferent:

0 Kudos
LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Retro_1973

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Retro_1973
Accepted Solution

Wow - over a year later and I finally received my Grand Prize today at last! It's pretty good too. :D

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: Missing Midway 'Grand Prize'

All Replies

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MVP
/16

hgwells

• MVP
93%
05 Rank
Progress
hgwells
Accepted Solution
Retro, I saw a thread about this in the German Home forum. I'm sorry I don't have the link (it was earlier this year, if that's any help), but have a look in there, see if it helps you.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Retro_1973

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Retro_1973
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the heads-up, HG. I found the thread and translated it but unfortunately they don't seem to know the answer either. Some people seem to get the final reward while most others do not so it's a bit of a mystery.

There was a suggestion that maybe you need to also complete 'Big Bang' and 'Trigger Happy in a Box' to qualify but, as I have also finished those, that's not it. :(

If anyone has any suggestions or, indeed, if anyone could confirm that the have received this item it would be appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Retro_1973

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Retro_1973
Accepted Solution

Wow! 7 months later and I still don't have this reward item! :(

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Retro_1973

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Retro_1973
Accepted Solution

Wow - over a year later and I finally received my Grand Prize today at last! It's pretty good too. :D

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Seribal_Assassin
Accepted Solution

Nice 1 mate was the gold jacket for the midway 1 and the purple for midway 2? and the jigsaw thing for doing both? its been so long i forgot whats what with this space, Gonna have to go back and look in storage for this gold jacket for the 1st midway 100% 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Retro_1973

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Retro_1973
Accepted Solution

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

Nice 1 mate was the gold jacket for the midway 1 and the purple for midway 2? and the jigsaw thing for doing both? its been so long i forgot whats what with this space, Gonna have to go back and look in storage for this gold jacket for the 1st midway 100% 

Your memory serves you well - that's almost right. The Gold Jacket for completing 10 games 100% [from any of the 3 Midways], the Purple Jacket for completing 20 games 100% and it's now a Red Jacket for all 30 games 100%. The jigsaw is for completing both Midway 1 & 2. I think that's right anyway!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Seribal_Assassin
Accepted Solution

i have 10 completed in 1st midway, 8 in the 2nd midway (DAMN FISH GAME!!!) i have completed 1 in the 3rd midway (let me tell you it took hrs with the whole game breaks leave & come back) so if i complete 1 more then i should get purple so ill try tonight, any1 tried midway since they did that reset thing today has it helps?

Another Q i have is when looking at AZ4 for the swingers game they say the gold bat is for completing lvl 9, thats wrong isnt it? its for perfect 10 shots? correct?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Retro_1973

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Retro_1973
Accepted Solution

Seribal_Assassin wrote:

i have 10 completed in 1st midway, 8 in the 2nd midway (DAMN FISH GAME!!!) i have completed 1 in the 3rd midway (let me tell you it took hrs with the whole game breaks leave & come back) so if i complete 1 more then i should get purple so ill try tonight, any1 tried midway since they did that reset thing today has it helps?

Another Q i have is when looking at AZ4 for the swingers game they say the gold bat is for completing lvl 9, thats wrong isnt it? its for perfect 10 shots? correct?

Yes and yes! :)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

GlassReaver

93%
05 Rank
Progress
GlassReaver
Accepted Solution

I feel like a complete newbie asking this, but how the hell did you manage to get 100% when the Blue Balls game dosn't seem to be working??!!?! Mayhaps it is working, if you can call it working when you're supposed to press for distance and then release, yet it always NEVER goes in

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Retro_1973

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Retro_1973
Accepted Solution

GlassReaver wrote:

I feel like a complete newbie asking this, but how the hell did you manage to get 100% when the Blue Balls game dosn't seem to be working??!!?! Mayhaps it is working, if you can call it working when you're supposed to press for distance and then release, yet it always NEVER goes in

It was a while ago now but I do remember that Blue Balls game driving me nuts at the time - wasted so many tokens on it but got there in the end so it was working then at least... It's the same principle as Penny Pincher I think where you hit & hold X to set the direction and then release X to throw. So annoying though!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

GlassReaver

93%
05 Rank
Progress
GlassReaver
Accepted Solution

Retro_1973 wrote:

GlassReaver wrote:

It was a while ago now but I do remember that Blue Balls game driving me nuts at the time - wasted so many tokens on it but got there in the end so it was working then at least... It's the same principle as Penny Pincher I think where you hit & hold X to set the direction and then release X to throw. So annoying though!

No kidding it's annoying, it dosn't seem to be working nowadays, I tried and tried but can't even get the T-shirt because the targeter is buggered up :D

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel