Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Missing Midway 'Grand Prize'

GlassReaver wrote:

I feel like a complete newbie asking this, but how the hell did you manage to get 100% when the Blue Balls game dosn't seem to be working??!!?! Mayhaps it is working, if you can call it working when you're supposed to press for distance and then release, yet it always NEVER goes in :Smile:

It was a while ago now but I do remember that Blue Balls game driving me nuts at the time - wasted so many tokens on it but got there in the end so it was working then at least... It's the same principle as Penny Pincher I think where you hit & hold X to set the direction and then release X to throw. So annoying though!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12 (48 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Missing Midway 'Grand Prize'

Retro_1973 wrote:

GlassReaver wrote:

I feel like a complete newbie asking this, but how the hell did you manage to get 100% when the Blue Balls game dosn't seem to be working??!!?! Mayhaps it is working, if you can call it working when you're supposed to press for distance and then release, yet it always NEVER goes in :Smile:

It was a while ago now but I do remember that Blue Balls game driving me nuts at the time - wasted so many tokens on it but got there in the end so it was working then at least... It's the same principle as Penny Pincher I think where you hit & hold X to set the direction and then release X to throw. So annoying though!

No kidding it's annoying, it dosn't seem to be working nowadays, I tried and tried but can't even get the T-shirt because the targeter is buggered up :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12 (45 Views)
0 Kudos