11 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

Missing The Skull From E3

7 Replies 262 Views Created 11-06-2012

i have all the boxes ticked,but the skull you get for being there for 12 seconds etc is nowhere to be found and is not even listed in my rewards list?? spoke to some people and they have it, any ideas?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (262 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Missing The Skull From E3

[ Edited ]

Erm... It's a companion, not an item if that helps. Maybe clear your cache and try and unlock it again by staying in the space the required amount of time?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (248 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

yea i knew it was a companion but they still shud appear in the list rewards list i believe but not for me,ill try tht method and let you know,watch this space

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (231 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

nope no luck :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (215 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I also don't have the skull. I have all of the quests on the activity board by the stage checked off, and I have every single other reward in my inventory. But I've got no Skull companion. I've looked in iventory, and rewards, it's just not in either category.

I've been in the E3 2012 booth for over 2012 seconds (worked it out at about 35 minutes) several times, including after clearing my cache, and my avi is sitting there right now, but still no luck :smileysad:

EDIT: oh ok, I can still edit this it's fixed, more details in the next post.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

LOL!

I knew as soon as I posted here, it would work :smileyhappy:

Came back from being AFK in the E3 booth for another 35 mins, and I got the skull.

I was sitting downstairs on a chair by a screen, then moved to another chair, didn't interact with any kiosks or go up the stairs to the VIP area. Other than that, did nothing special. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

still no skull even after it was posted that ALL rewards tht werent being recieved would be given after the 27th June matainance,

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (145 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I have noticed today that I'm missing the LittleBigPlanet Karting companion that was from E3. Today is the first time I looked for it . I know I completed the relevant task to get it and that I got the message to say that I had got it, but it's not showing up in the rewards list.

Wonder if I am missing anything else?

:Confused:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (121 Views)
0 Kudos