08 Feb 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

OK, who stole the pool tables?

30 Replies 508 Views Created 08-02-2012

Why have the pool tables been removed from the arcade?

Surely not because of lack of useage, or is it because certain idiots wearing gorilla suits can crouch down over the corner pockets making it impossible to see them? Effectivly "Disrupting Games" as happened to me during week. (Photo taken as proof). If it is the reason, why have the culprits not been banned rather than persecute the innocent masses?

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, SO JOIN FORCES.....NOW!!!!

"Ndreams is the father of all mistakes & necessity is the mother of invention"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 31 (508 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Betreff: OK, who stole the pool tables?

Arcade? Pool tables? Are you sure you posted in the correct forum? Sounds to me you better post that in the US forum (again).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 31 (499 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

While the OP should have said bowling alley instead of arcade, you do realize there are pool tables in EU home don't you? Yes the tables are missing in EU as well as HK. Bowling is also broken. Any mod care to shed some light?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 31 (481 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Someone told me they  removed them to try to keep Mya back home in the US.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 31 (468 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: OK, who stole the pool tables?

Yeah the bowling alley is completely and utterly broken. No pool tables and no pins in the bowling lanes so you can't play that either. This is the only space I really use in Home and now it's very much dead. What has gone wrong? :/
 photo dorbase_zpsdf8188cd.png
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 31 (457 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: OK, who stole the pool tables?

Something might have went wrong in this weeks home update. I'm assuming they will get it fixed soon.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 31 (435 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Great input Wolf l think that last RPG to the head has done lasting damage :Sniper:

Either that or your aka rdz? Instead of trolling threads try reporting it to Sony RPG. You might actually learn something useful? *Over optimistic enthusiasm* 

Anyway thnx for the heads up Kuja, l wasn't aware that the BOWLING ALLEYS were down as well. Lets just hope the ARCADE machines are unaffected ehh :smileyhappy:

My main concern was it was a localised incident affecting random accounts, but clearly its all of EU :smileyhappy: Which means it will be fixed sooner rather than later then. Thats asuming "someone_else" has informed them (instead of me for a change) otherwise it won't happen. Sony UK 08447 360 595 then press 1 & 1 when it gets answered.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, SO JOIN FORCES.....NOW!!!!

"Ndreams is the father of all mistakes & necessity is the mother of invention"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 31 (420 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

I wont spend money for a phone call from Germany to the UK just for a fruitless complain. Btw. try reading the German forum for a chance. l bet you wouldnt understand 10% of whats written there. I'm not sure why the simple mistake I made by not realizing that you meant the Bowling Alley while writing Arcade made you type such a rude answer! I can tell you that me, my brain and other important body parts are functioning perfect. Please make sure to read and understand the text I posted as that what it is: a simple advice for someone whom I by mistake thought to be a US Home user. Thanks for you time.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 31 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Hey, I just thought about a simple explanation for the situation. We all should check the walls around the Bowling Alley / Arcade in case we might have overlooked the tokens collector boxes. Eventually the tables and pins will be only visible for those who PAY for it. Another way to make money outta Home. Next version of PlayStation might be named Pay-Before-PlayStation anyway. Have fun.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 31 (393 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I saw a moderator on home earlier and reported the issue to him, so the home team are aware that it's missing, hopefully it'l be bought back soon :smileyhappy: pool on home is good fun!

I like spelunker :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 31 (392 Views)
0 Kudos