Level 1

Betreff: OK, who stole the pool tables?

Wow what a snarky reply sir. I think the fact that pool tables were mentioned should have made you understand what the original post was about. Perhaps you'd do best to stick to trolling the German forums. You're English isn't quite up to snuff to keep up here...lol.

The question remains, any ETA on when pool tables might return? If it helps, you could just skip Germany for now and put them back in the rest of  Europe. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 31 (501 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Betreff: OK, who stole the pool tables?

Not sure what these nasty retorts about my posts are about, really. My first and only intention was to help (no normal thing for someone who belongs to a nation that started 2 world wars, I have to admit). But if you are spoken to in a way as it happened here to me , you have all the rights to write a retort. And I assure you I tried to stay calm while typing.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 31 (494 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: OK, who stole the pool tables?

Kuja_FF wrote:
Something might have went wrong in this weeks home update. I'm assuming they will get it fixed soon.

Hahahahahahahahaha !!!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen on this forum , a problem that will get fixed soon . Sony has a weird dictionary which states that SOON means maybe or never !!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 31 (485 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Hmm, you can't even leave pool tables in home without someone pinching them, i suggest a full search of all apartments by the mods and the culprit to receive 20 lashes in Home Square. That'll teach 'em.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 31 (472 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Wow...this far into the day after this issue about an ever-popular space has been reported and it doesnt even merit a response from someone associated with Sony? Telling, very telling.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 31 (462 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

krista_dark wrote:

Wow...this far into the day after this issue about an ever-popular space has been reported and it doesnt even merit a response from someone associated with Sony? Telling, very telling.

You aint from around these part, are ya? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 31 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Ahhhh good old king kong and godzilla griefing. The car outfit is still the best for the job though :Thumbs:
Message 17 of 31 (399 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 31 (388 Views)
0 Kudos

Guys I've raised the Bowling and Pool table situation with the Home team and will report back with any response I get from them :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 31 (386 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thank you..i appreciate the reply Lord Ross.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 31 (377 Views)
0 Kudos