12 Aug 2010
Playstation Staff

Old Home Square Thumb Nail

7 Replies 429 Views Created 12-08-2010

Hi, On the Navagator the Home Square's thumb nail is appearing as the old one, not the new one, for a split second, I thought you were giving us the old one back! :ScaredPumpkin: But i found myself being greatly dissapointed...

Why has this happened.?  Anyone..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (429 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Old Home Square Thumb Nail

AlphaDogOnline wrote:

Hi, On the Navagator the Home Square's thumb nail is appearing as the old one, not the new one, for a split second, I thought you were giving us the old one back! :ScaredPumpkin: But i found myself being greatly dissapointed...

Why has this happened.?  Anyone..

It must be a glitchy glitch! Try restarting home... If that doesn't work then try some voodoo magic :WitchyGrin: :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (425 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I have the new one under "Home Spaces" and the old one under "Favourites". Both lead to the new one, but cool anyway.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (414 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Ya I first noticed this today, but on the Friends section of the Nav. I got all excited that we could visit the old square :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (367 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I thought the exact same, getting hyped up :smileyvery-happy:

It's just a glitch

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (335 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hushh... There´s this other thread out there, where a couple of guys are claiming they got in the old Home Square and asking for help, repeating it´s not a joke...

But I wouldn´t post there. It does sound so much like a joke...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (330 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

uvat wrote:

Hushh... There´s this other thread out there, where a couple of guys are claiming they got in the old Home Square and asking for help, repeating it´s not a joke...

But I wouldn´t post there. It does sound so much like a joke...

It's probally possible, would involve hacking servers and everything though.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (326 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Date & Time : 14/08/2010 00h05

Where : On the Navigation bar

What Happend : yes, i've seen this all day now. We can report tht the problem is NOT isolated 2 EU region. I hve a friend in USA who thought the old square was brought back, he was on he's usa acc & i'm on my EU acc, on he's Nav bar friends list it was th old Square, also, for some reason the picture of me on he's Nav was of an outfit i wore Thursday & it didnt update to wht i was curently wearing. We proceded to log out & on Home in our own regions 3 times each but the results was the same every time.

My friends from Australia also had the same problem. Seeing the old EU Home Square & the Pictures of the avatars NOT updating.

We all proceded to go to dif spaces on EU home, MOVE, INFAMOUS, Theatre & Soduim. We then went all to 1 square, but the result was the same, it did not update, niether did it show the NEW Square picture.

Also, 6 of my friends, 2 Australia, 1 Norway, 1 UK, 1 German & 1 Wales could also NOT view the InFamous 2 clip in the InFamous space. The screen is STILL blank & there is NO icon on the bottom of our screens.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (309 Views)
0 Kudos