01 Apr 2012
By GI4J_72
Playstation Staff

Purchased Home Item not complete

3 Replies 120 Views Created 01-04-2012

Hello, I need help please or a contact for Sony in Australia. I  purchased from the PSN store the Pirate Apartment on the 29th March 2012. Which should have come with 4 furniture items and the mini cannon ball game. But I received no furniture items nor the game with my purchase.  I have an order number and confirmation email of my purchase if needed.

Please if you can't help tell me how do I contact Sony about this issue.

Thank you for reading.

GI4J_72

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (120 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: Purchased Home Item not complete

Hi there,

The cannon game should be on the top deck at the back of the ship if it's the one I'm thinking of. If so, the 4 items are rewards from the game itself rather than just pop up rewards from entry. Hope that helps.
---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (113 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Thank you LoonyToon for your reply, it is the one your thinking of. But I see the sign on the stairs of the ship to show where the mini cannon ball game should be, going up the stairs on the top deck at the back of the ship there is nothing there, nothing to click on to start the game. This is so frustrating for me as I thought it should be there but it is not. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated as to how I can get this fixed, or who should I contact and how. Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I went to my pirate apartment today and the mini cannon game is now there and working. Someone at Sony must be watching over us as it is fixed. Thank you Sony.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Kudos