10 Jun 2012
By sas30uk
Playstation Staff

Scattershot Glitched Out

[ Edited ]
4 Replies 108 Views edited 10-06-2012

Hi

Im playing at midway on the game scatter shooter and must have spent about 30 tickets trying to win the alien maskprize number 7 ... eacch time i get to 10 seconds left the game ends just when im 100 points away from the prize like it really dont want me to win it and taking all my tickets :smileytongue: please. I would like to know if anyone else has had the same problem ? Also i would not recommend use it at the moment unless your willing to throw tickets away. Please could a suport admin report this to who it concerns to be fixed.

Edit // I just had to carry on testing and used the lot of my tickets its defo bugged. I dont suppose there is anyone in support who can help about getting my 50 tickets back is there please ?

Many thanks.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5 (108 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Scattershot Glitched Out

Did you use up all your shots [bottom left]? You only get 100 per game and the game ends when you have used them all regardless of time left...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5 (95 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Ohh ok my bad i did not know about this, your possibly right. Ill go try again with some new tickets i so want that mask :smileyhappy:

Thx for the info on this.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5 (93 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Perfect :smileyhappy: it worked thanks you, sneaky hiding the shots down there lol i was thinking it was unlimited.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5 (90 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

sas30uk wrote:

Perfect :smileyhappy: it worked thanks you, sneaky hiding the shots down there lol i was thinking it was unlimited.

Glad to be of assistance. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5 (80 Views)
0 Kudos