Level 5

Re: Underwater Apartment Missing!

[ Edited ]

I would probably refrain from playing the game again, in case doing this overwrites your original game progress permanently

Message 41 of 131 (383 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

I was tempted to play again. I'll just leave it and hope it comes back.

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 131 (379 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I did this on my other PS3. Hoping this didn't effect the console where I did do this game on...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 131 (377 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Does anybody know who checks the posts? i would like some clarification just a reply to let us know someone is aware of a problem.... i have yet to recieve items i bought on thursday too... medusa bundle and the handbags bundle? as well as a missing apartment?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 131 (362 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

[ Edited ]

Act18 wrote:
Does anybody know who checks the posts? i would like some clarification just a reply to let us know someone is aware of a problem.... i have yet to recieve items i bought on thursday too... medusa bundle and the handbags bundle? as well as a missing apartment?

This should be fixed in this Thursday's update. If its not I'm sure you will let us know about it.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 131 (361 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Still haven't got mine ....
Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 131 (311 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Betreff: Underwater Apartment Missing!

Mine is still away too - I tried all these tips, but no one worked - I want this apartment back! :smileysad:

I m so disappointed at Sony!

TeeRahmen Trophy Card
Ihr wollt ne Signatur? Wozu braucht ihr diese nur?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 131 (300 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Now we know why we lost this apt. They put a version of the fishing game in this winter christmas space. When ever they do things like this. There is always a screw-up with them. So now you know who to blame. Merry Christmas...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 131 (284 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

strider877 wrote:

Now we know why we lost this apt. They put a version of the fishing game in this winter christmas space. When ever they do things like this. There is always a screw-up with them. So now you know who to blame. Merry Christmas...

No this is not why. The two games are completely different.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 131 (278 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

yeah the two fishing games are different.  the one in the new Winter space is the same as the fishing game from the Waterfall Terrace apartment in the North American region.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 131 (268 Views)
0 Kudos