14 Feb 2013
Playstation Staff

Wardrobe/Storage Settings all over the place.

[ Edited ]
12 Replies 371 Views edited 14-02-2013

I;m sure others are having the same problem, but all my wardrobe and furniture settings are all over the place. Items I put in storage have reset randomly and nothing is now in any order.

I have been on Home for 4 years and have thousands of items, which will take forever to sort out. I have my settings backed up on a memory stick for just this problem but now cannot replace this file.

I also have now lost confidence is if its happened once, it is likely to happen again. Please tell me you have your own backups, and try to sort this out. Or better still, give us some way we can backup our own files so we can insure ourselves from these problems.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13 (371 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Wardrobe/Storage Settings all over the place.

I have this problem also it's going to take ages to sort out and I'm not sure I want to spend the time again in case it doesn't work properly :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i wouldnt bother sorting them out it seems like every time you log into home they are all messed up again anyway
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (293 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Yep...I've just been using the "newest item first" option as I spent 2 hours sorting it all-out and came back on and it was all back to front and higgletypigglety again...so until it's sorted out...I''ll just sort it by newest first...and then think right ok how long ago does it feel like since I bought certain item

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (286 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

everyone on my lists ate having this same issue along with saved avatar loads i personally am able to dress my avatar faster in wardrobe than load a saved avatar Give Us Back Our Own Saves Sony has proven time and again it can't be trusted to give proper support to its customers who spend their hard earned dollar. Here's a thought Sony " Fix the issues that need immediate attention before adding more content" I would rather play PSH on faster more stable servers than have to pay for a load of "good idea" content that doesn't work like it should
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (267 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Wardrobes - Broken
Furniture - Broken
Clubs - Broken

Like Mermaid I've been on Home for a few years now and have loads of items. Just viewing by latest items doesn't help me as I got the dreaded "items moved to storage" when I next came online AFTER I'd already sorted out just the frequently used items for WD and Furniture.

So now I have to go to WB / Furniture then hunt around for an item and THEN if not found repeat in Storage?!? You gotta b kidding me. Nobody got time for that!

Way to go Sony. Kill off any pleasure in the user experience and replace by frustration. Better yet - the negative effect is increased by the longer time you've been on Home. The more stuff you have the more time it will take to do what was a simple task of locating things. What agreat reward :Stupid:

Anyone up for buying an new app and then trying to decorate under those circumstances? Don't think so.

We'd already been through the layouts disappearing in Clubhouses which was eventually fixed and that's back again. At the time Clubhouses were the only layouts given to Sonys 'care' as we were able to replace our own app spaces from backups. Not anymore.

So ok. Easy solution. Not buying anything until this has been fixed - and I mean fixed. Not the usual BS of "it worked yesterday then gone again today!" as it has with Clubs. I'll watch the forums for the next few weeks - months if need be - but I"m not wasting anymore time or money on this shambles of a company.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (242 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Home isnt even loading for me anymore, I tried my theory of selecting "keep" when sorted wardrobe stuff ect, but now it just wont load, it stops half way at the main loading screen... 

Grrrrrrr so impatient now sony, I cant use Home now til they fix this  >.<

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (237 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Like many others, I am also experiencing this problem.

It first happened on Friday early morning after getting the error message m-10 (which i started getting since the 1.75 update) and on entering wardrobe I found that most of my items were in storage including all items previously favourited.

I started going through each section sorting through everything again but then also got the message that I had run out of room and must put more into storage......something I hadn't had a problem with before. After exiting wardrobe and re-entering, the items were again all mixed up.

Can you give us some idea of when this will be fixed as it is incredibly frustrating.

I would like to add, that the plus members extra features are fantastic in particular the hair colour customisation, Thank you.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (226 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

OMgz imma hatin home more more D: yup havin same issues items not ther then reappearin aand moved :smileysurprised:

pifft 1.75 :Shame:

i guess 1 gd thing hehe imma postin in this forum :smileyvery-happy: hi all lol grrrr to home D:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I have this problem too, no matter how many times you reorganise storage it throws it up all over the place after I quit home and log back in, my wardrobe is fine but this is affecting my decorations

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (197 Views)
0 Kudos