92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

ufc apartment error

95 Replies 697 Views Created 14-07-2011

ihave ufc apartment and went to play the workouts i get kservererror yes KSERVERERROR and wont let me move or do any off the activites x also happens in the public space as well x

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Award Winner
/16

GoodBytes

• Award Winner
94%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GoodBytes
Accepted Solution

Mystique-- wrote:

If you pay for an apartment  ( goods) you enter into a term of contract Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and under the Supply of Goods and Services  Act 1982 if the goods services are in breach of that act ie the services goods are not of a satisfactory quality then you are due a replacement or a full refund. Sony or THQ cannot hide behind terms and conditions that illegally put them from responsibility to their customers.

This is true, however, you did not pay for a good but rather a service. All the items purchased on the PlayStation®Network are classified as services.

Sony Computer Entertainment operates in many different countries with many different laws and so while the "Sale of Goods Act of 1979" you specified may apply to your country it wont to others. Yes I am aware that other counties have their own "Sale of Goods Acts".

But this does not change the fact that you do not actually own the objects you are buying from PSN. You are buying the right the use the particular service provided by SCE.

EDIT:

SCE is not hiding behind their Terms of Service and User Agreement. In fact, section 16 (Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability) says "...you may have other legal rights as a consumer which are not affected by these Conditions." So if you purchased the UFC space and are not happy with it you can apply for a refund; however the approval of such a refund is at SCE's discretion.

0 Kudos

Re: UFC still not working for me :/

[ Edited ]
/16

Mystique--

40%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mystique--
Accepted Solution
You obviously didn't read it properly. It says services.
0 Kudos

/16

whiteboy38rams

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
whiteboy38rams
Accepted Solution
err excuse me mate ..... i am not harping on , i have worked for the countries biggest retail chain at management level and as i learnt customers services and feedback is key, but for a company as huge as Sony their lack of this fundamental service is terrible , happened throughout the psn outage and still is now , i dont blame the mods as they prob asking the same questions and get just as frustrated . Sorry for harping on :)
0 Kudos

/16

J-Matt-

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
J-Matt-
Accepted Solution

well it seems sorted for me hehe x

0 Kudos

/16

whiteboy38rams

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
whiteboy38rams
Accepted Solution
well this was posted on the 25th on the US forum http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3876037?start=135&tstart=0 looks like there will be updates to hopefully fix the problem , hope this helps everyone and thanks for all your help with this one Sony ;) p.s can i have a job :)
0 Kudos

/16

Baloni

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Baloni
Accepted Solution
Mines still erroring & no its not my internet or PS3 as I said b4 sub accounts work fine. An official word pls so we know ur actually reading this thread. Nothing officials been posted on this forum since page 1 its been 2 weeks now is there any point in having this forum?
0 Kudos

Re: ufc apartment error

/16

whiteboy38rams

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
whiteboy38rams
Accepted Solution
its still not working for me either i have bookmarked the two different threads from the US forum as they get replies , seems like since Thy and MB left we are on our own here which is very frustrating seeing as this is a HELP forum and we getting none :( some people on US forum have said they got refunds but tbh i just want it to work and the phone call prob cost more than the apartment was in the first place lol
0 Kudos

/16

Mystique--

40%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Mystique--
Accepted Solution

So here we are with no news from Sony and still our UFC apartment is like a stuck record... error connecting to server... error connecting to server... error connecting to server... Why do we have to discuss this amongst ourselves? Why isn't there a Sony dedicated complaints department? As someone else said 'its not worth phoning and asking for your money back as the cost of the call on a 0870 number would cost more than the apartment. Come on Sony sort the problem or at least give us some input as to what YOU are doing to solve the problem. As usual we are the mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed *&^%.

0 Kudos

/16

whiteboy38rams

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
whiteboy38rams
Accepted Solution
come on guys you must have some news on this problem , this is getting ridiculous now , still cannot use my apartment or the public space ...... why we not getting any answers ?? getting f'ed off now with yr lack of customer support
0 Kudos

/16

Baloni

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Baloni
Accepted Solution
I'm losing patience 2 if this doesn't get resolved or we dont even get an answer I will b getting a refund fed up with checking this thred everyday with no response
0 Kudos

/16

BIGZ-BBM

41%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BIGZ-BBM
Accepted Solution
we shouldn't need to come and check this forum everyday if we pay for something that's what we should get not only half of the product :\ its so so ridiculous how sony treat there costumers i no the space isn't nothing to do with Sony but why let it on home if it still don't work for most of the community i am hoping for this to work on the next home update we get
0 Kudos

/16

Baloni

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Baloni
Accepted Solution
Thx Rams I read on the american forums u couldn't get ur money back I'll ring monday & get mine back. I don't think its gonna get fixed nothing official been said on the american forums in ages I gave up with this 1 lol.
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel