Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: UFC still not working for me :/

You obviously didn't read it properly. It says services.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 81 of 96 (335 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

err excuse me mate ..... i am not harping on , i have worked for the countries biggest retail chain at management level and as i learnt customers services and feedback is key, but for a company as huge as Sony their lack of this fundamental service is terrible , happened throughout the psn outage and still is now , i dont blame the mods as they prob asking the same questions and get just as frustrated . Sorry for harping on :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 82 of 96 (332 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

well it seems sorted for me hehe x

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 83 of 96 (319 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

well this was posted on the 25th on the US forum http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3876037?start=135&tstart=0 looks like there will be updates to hopefully fix the problem , hope this helps everyone and thanks for all your help with this one Sony :smileywink: p.s can i have a job :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 84 of 96 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: ufc apartment error

Mines still erroring & no its not my internet or PS3 as I said b4 sub accounts work fine. An official word pls so we know ur actually reading this thread. Nothing officials been posted on this forum since page 1 its been 2 weeks now is there any point in having this forum?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 85 of 96 (238 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

its still not working for me either i have bookmarked the two different threads from the US forum as they get replies , seems like since Thy and MB left we are on our own here which is very frustrating seeing as this is a HELP forum and we getting none :smileysad: some people on US forum have said they got refunds but tbh i just want it to work and the phone call prob cost more than the apartment was in the first place lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 86 of 96 (229 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

So here we are with no news from Sony and still our UFC apartment is like a stuck record... error connecting to server... error connecting to server... error connecting to server... Why do we have to discuss this amongst ourselves? Why isn't there a Sony dedicated complaints department? As someone else said 'its not worth phoning and asking for your money back as the cost of the call on a 0870 number would cost more than the apartment. Come on Sony sort the problem or at least give us some input as to what YOU are doing to solve the problem. As usual we are the mushrooms, kept in the dark and fed *&^%.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 87 of 96 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

come on guys you must have some news on this problem , this is getting ridiculous now , still cannot use my apartment or the public space ...... why we not getting any answers ?? getting f'ed off now with yr lack of customer support
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 88 of 96 (138 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I'm losing patience 2 if this doesn't get resolved or we dont even get an answer I will b getting a refund fed up with checking this thred everyday with no response
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 89 of 96 (119 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

we shouldn't need to come and check this forum everyday if we pay for something that's what we should get not only half of the product :\ its so so ridiculous how sony treat there costumers i no the space isn't nothing to do with Sony but why let it on home if it still don't work for most of the community i am hoping for this to work on the next home update we get
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 90 of 96 (75 Views)
0 Kudos