02 Jun 2009
By Equious
Playstation Staff

Possible Xi Solution!!!

8 Replies 5,014 Views Created 02-06-2009

Take a look at this video demonstrating the new motion controller at E3.

VIDEO

Now i know it looks like a blatant rip off of the wii mote, but if you go to the 4:00 mark in the video the narrator says about the real and virtual world merging... sound familiar? its what Jess says in one of her video's (the one to do with the billboard stapler mission).

Also, notice how the conveyor belt at this point looks similar to the conveyor belt in maintenance  (the one with the robot parts on).

Thought this was a fair similarity.

Let me know what you guys think! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (5,014 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Possible Xi Solution!!!

lol, thats intriguing.....

>one day, the voices in my head will get too loud and be overheard
>cls_
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (4,988 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

So basically what you are saying is we put all this effort into XI only to have to buy a motion controller, i personally would be really annoyed if that happened.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (4,975 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

______________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Equious wrote: 

Now i know it looks like a blatant rip off of the wii mote, but if you go to the 4:00 mark in the video the narrator says about the real and virtual world merging... sound familiar? its what Jess says in one of her video's (the one to do with the billboard stapler mission).

______________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lol, i know what you mean, i've just finished watching E3 here myself.  I picked up on that when he said it, 'real and virtual world merging'   I think we are going a bit mad with what Xi has put us through *manic laugh *

Nice bit about Home on there, but Zero mention of Xi !!! - No spoilers from Sony, or just not big enough to mention at E3?

hmmmm ?

"I am the alpha and the omega , the beginning and the end , the first and the last ....."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (4,972 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

maybe for participating we'll all get a pair of those for cheap! lol... while he did say there's a blend of the real and virtual worlds i don't think there is any realation at all... but hello bow and arrow! that was sexy!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (4,883 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Notice the name of one of the Presenters? Anton? Rings a bell?

Jess' "former" boyfriend... wow...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (4,833 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

A free motion controller for everyone who completed Xi! ... lol no way they'll do that, far too expensive, would be cool though :smileytongue:
FFXIV
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (4,803 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (4,695 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i'm thinking the route to succesfully complete the maze has a possible answer... about to work on it right now, will let you guys know

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (3,939 Views)
0 Kudos