Level 7

Re: A lackluster experience.

[ Edited ]

FRO_OTKAIK wrote:

Yeah an to be franker Meinhardtrynn,if you see someone is being plugged by a moderator you should know that's one cliques group you want to stay well away from :Sniper: Nerogate anyone?  You probably gathered that from them calling themselves legendary an expecting you to follow them on twitter though ..

The reason of that was what?? Got some SOL or something like that?

First off it is an event for the community so of course the mods and others want it to succeed hence the plug not a clique. Secondly that is their choice for an ID maybe it was a nickname or they made it for another reason like it was funny or they liked the sound of it but it was their choice and not something to attack someone over. Has anyone ever said anything about yours? And the follow on twitter, its a social network and with the events and such maybe they did it so the people that attend can be kept upto date of any last minute changes if they dont have access to the forums. Ever think about that? And so what. nearly everyone has something about twitter in their Sig big whoop.

Maybe you should of gotten your brain in gear before hand hmmm :smileyindifferent:

photo Signature_zpsc792b269.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 55 (294 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]
FRO_OTKAIK wrote:

Yeah an to be franker Meinhardtrynn,if you see someone is being plugged by a moderator you should know that's one cliques group you want to stay well away from :Sniper: Nerogate anyone?  You probably gathered that from them calling themselves legendary an expecting you to follow them on twitter though ..

Without trying to come across as ignorant here but uhm :/ why should people want to steer clear from this group simply because a moderator made a suggestion?? The meet ups is something good for the community and is a way to bring it together, not to be a 'clique'. My aim for this meet up was so that people could meet each other and make new friends and so that EVERYONE felt welcome. I don't know what is clique about that?? Could you explain please?

You are the one who has came in here and made uncalled for comments and outright attacked me for no reason. You do not know me nor have you ever spoken to me before, yet here you are making false judgements. Doesn't give a very good impression on yourself now does it? My ID is explained in the Home Biography thread, maybe if you done your research you wouldn't make yourself look silly now.

Oh and on the Twitter subject. I think you will find if you look around these boards you will see that several people have something about their twitter in their signature. Personally i don't see anything wrong with it. Each to their own though i guess. Next time though you can keep your childish remarks to yourself. 

legendary vicki signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 55 (285 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
FRO_OTKAIK wrote:

Without trying to come across as ignorant here but uhm :/ why should people want to steer clear from this group simply because a moderator made a suggestion?? The meet ups is something good for the community and is a way to bring it together, not to be a 'clique'. My aim for this meet up was so that people could meet each other and make new friends and so that EVERYONE felt welcome. I don't know what is clique about that?? Could you explain please?

You are the one who has came in here and made uncalled for comments and outright attacked me for no reason. You do not know me nor have you ever spoken to me before, yet here you are making false judgements. Doesn't give a very good impression on yourself now does it? My ID is explained in the Home Biography thread, maybe if you done your research you wouldn't make yourself look silly now.

Oh and on the Twitter subject. I think you will find if you look around these boards you will see that several people have something about their twitter in their signature. Personally i don't see anything wrong with it. Each to their own though i guess. Next time though you can keep your childish remarks to yourself. 

FRO_OTKAIK = TROLL

TROLL = IGNORE

Hey Vicki, those of us that frequent the forums and attend your events appreciate what you do.  You make home that much more fun.  Don’t let the troll get to you and whatever you do, don’t keep feeding it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 55 (263 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

OoO-avatar-OoO wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
FRO_OTKAIK wrote:

FRO_OTKAIK = TROLL

TROLL = IGNORE

Hey Vicki, those of us that frequent the forums and attend your events appreciate what you do.  You make home that much more fun.  Don’t let the troll get to you and whatever you do, don’t keep feeding it.

Thank's Avatar :Thumbs:

As far as i'm concerned i have said my piece. There's nothing else to say. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 55 (257 Views)
0 Kudos

lol I thought a game of "opposites" was just for children? :Lol:

May I recommend this book for you FRO_OTKAIK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dr-Seuss-The-Cat-Hat/dp/0007162367

"Children can explore opposites courtesy of the curious Cat in the Hat"

:Thumbs:

So perhaps rather than acting like those Westboro Baptist church folk or thinking that everything in life is a conspiracy or everyone is out to get you, then you can the time out to think about life and in fact PlayStation Home and the boards in a more logical manner with common sense.

So why am I advising a user who is struggling to talk to decent people on Home to come along to a Home meet up?

Simples.  So they can talk to decent people on Home.  Seriously, it really isn't that complicated.  I'm no good at saying one thing and meaning other, I just say it how it is, no hidden meaning, honest!

The fact that it's an event run by active Home forum user is a bonus.  Talking with like minded gamers and people is what we all want isn't it?  The only clique here is that we are all on the same page.  Well most of us anyway, clearly you have skipped two pages at once.

Not sure where your paranoia has come from but if you don't be trolling then I'm sure you and I will get along just as good as any other folk on here.  

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 55 (253 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

FRO_OTKAIK wrote:

Lion King.gif

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 55 (246 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

LordRoss wrote:

lol I thought a game of "opposites" was just for children? :Lol:

May I recommend this book for you FRO_OTKAIK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dr-Seuss-The-Cat-Hat/dp/0007162367

"Children can explore opposites courtesy of the curious Cat in the Hat"

:Thumbs:

So perhaps rather than acting like those Westboro Baptist church folk or thinking that everything in life is a conspiracy or everyone is out to get you, then you can the time out to think about life and in fact PlayStation Home and the boards in a more logical manner with common sense.

So why am I advising a user who is struggling to talk to decent people on Home to come along to a Home meet up?

Simples.  So they can talk to decent people on Home.  Seriously, it really isn't that complicated.  I'm no good at saying one thing and meaning other, I just say it how it is, no hidden meaning, honest!

The fact that it's an event run by active Home forum user is a bonus.  Talking with like minded gamers and people is what we all want isn't it?  The only clique here is that we are all on the same page.  Well most of us anyway, clearly you have skipped two pages at once.

Not sure where your paranoia has come from but if you don't be trolling then I'm sure you and I will get along just as good as any other folk on here.  

:Lol: great they've come into Home now ...

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 55 (243 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Hmm so much response to a few lines which i admit sounded a little harsh but the message there was,i was suggesting to meinhardtrynn not to meet your said group like you are all suggesting he should, That's my right is it not,forums are for different point of views so to act like it is blasphemy is a little rich,but not really unexpected as its how you act when people don't agree with you,isn't that right?

@Jester Yes btw,i have such silly things said about my name also,i don't ask people to rush an defend me over something so nonessential like you have though. I find you certainly Jester quite an offensive proposal as someone running this,almost as offensive if i was to be honest. What happens a few months down the line Jester an you end up not liking someone in the group? Do you then hand out their intimate photos to all an sundry like you have done in the past??

@vicky No I hadn't seen anyone else with your signature no,my bad huh?! You used to have trust pink like that monstrosity that's your friend but I'll speak about her in the Ross section. I seriously hope your someone that wants to benefit homekind vicky,yet some of the people i see around you an i think hmmmm So i've every right to warn someone away like you have the right to invite no? Another thing,home is hardly short of people who use their friendship with a moderator to their own devices. But hey,good luck,i won't be there though,unless shen teaches me to freeze :smileytongue:

@ross First of all,thank you for going to the trouble of adding a link to your seuss quip. Unfortunately i am already reading a book an take many months to do that so maybe next year,if you buy it for me? I wonder if there's a book you have read? The Job Description of a Sony Employee?? I don't have a problem with you personally ross an i like the fact you are a frequent poster here as for many eons,getting a moderator to talk here was like pulling teeth so amen to that, I think though you should realise you have a line drawn in you,on one side is your job,the other side your friends,if you start to blur that line your in for trouble don't you agree? Personally i've had at least 5 people say to me for various reasons they are going to use their friendship with a moderator against me so i think i feel i've every right to voice my concern over something i've experienced an no doubt will keep doing so. As i've stated above ross,i find some of the people you are calling decent home users not to be,i find in most cases the ones that sing like bumblebees in front of you have the worst sting,again,that's my experience an i have every right to voice it. Also ross,i saw you lately called some home users trolls an chipmunks,now altho thats technically correct i dont you are meant to say that are you? Do your bosses call their clients ***** an balls? I'd guess not but another note,an since you responded to this so quickly yesterday you brought forth the real question i want to ask you ross,why mr moderator,friend of the accused,did you allow someone to cause an actual criminal offence (slander) against another user on here,by allowing them to state as fact that they had comitted an unlawful act on home?? Answer that an we can talk.

i may have missed out somethings i meant to reply too but as you can all see,you have kept me busy enough lol Oh avatar person,yes keep ignoring me,i find your large blue text silly,thanks .

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 55 (200 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Iv not been to one the meet ups before and iv been a home user for awhile....but think I might pop along this time. :smileyhappy:
I'm now on Xbox, so goodbye everyone :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 55 (187 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

You should Honey :smileyhappy: it would be great to have you there and you know you're more than welcome anytime :Thumbs:

Just ignore the troll. The last block of badly written text was enough i think. Clearly just using me as an excuse to attack other members of this community.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 55 (178 Views)
0 Kudos