17 Oct 2012
By drebs-
Playstation Staff

AC3 &HITMAN costume for home?

10 Replies 665 Views Created 17-10-2012

i was wondering if there was any news on costumes or events based on the 2 upcoming PS3 titles thx 8)

"i eat sigs for breakfast as you see i was hungry"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (665 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: AC3 &HITMAN costume for home?

Y'know, I really wish I could say I've heard about something tied to these games happening in Home (even if I'm not a fan of Hitman) but alas I can't. Home is still just a bikini-fest...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (652 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

We already have a Hitman outfit. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (645 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

True, and an AC outfit and personal space. But really, there could be so much more content for both don't you think Retro?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (622 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

thx krazy & retro 8) i knw about the hitman costume.it would be good if they added specific actions like say find cover or a jumping leap attack. lol guess my inner assassin is showing now. and i agree there could be so much more done to promote these 2 top titles on home but i guess they'll be a reason not 2 8(

"i eat sigs for breakfast as you see i was hungry"
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (609 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah, that reason is that guys would rather spend their money on a bikini for a girly avatar than game related content - apparently.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (600 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Its unlikely that we'll get any AC3 content on Home considering XBox Live have had it since early this year.

EA has not published any content for Home in a long time, so its possible they've stopped developing for Home all together.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (585 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

drebs- schreef:

i was wondering if there was any news on costumes or events based on the 2 upcoming PS3 titles thx 8)

ii requested the AC3 outfit/costume as well read here

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/AC3-Conner-Kenway-quot-Ratonhnhake-q...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (517 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

GoodBytes wrote:

Its unlikely that we'll get any AC3 content on Home considering XBox Live have had it since early this year.

EA has not published any content for Home in a long time, so its possible they've stopped developing for Home all together.

I thought the arse creed games were ubisoft, not EA. 

There was an AC3 presence at the home e3 booth so I dont see why we cant have a full costume upon release. Its as krazy says though, game stuff doesnt sell as well on home as there are far too many blokes living on fantasy island dressing up like hookers and its all that guff that sells.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (507 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It is Ubisoft that make the AC games. Maybe if it was EA, we might have something since they like floggin' dead horses...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (484 Views)
0 Kudos