PlayStation®3

PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

Level 3

Re: Audi Concert Hall: Trophy +Piano rewards

oops--sorry about that. Thx sam--really appreciate all of the info that you provide here and elsewhere. I actually copied that list from GoodBytes' post in tech forums and tried to change #9 when I posted it here so it was more clear, but as it turned out, I think I made it even more confusing. Is it just me who gets into these predicaments on the forums all the time? lol :Stupid:

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 61 (900 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

now im even more confussed     :Help:

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 61 (864 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Where in heavens name is this place?!! I can't find a piano at the Terminal, Vertical Run, nor the Alpine Lodge.

I missed Audi Piano Stall and Audi Piano that are now gone grrr.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 61 (837 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

jazzy734 wrote:

Where in heavens name is this place?!! I can't find a piano at the Terminal, Vertical Run, nor the Alpine Lodge.

The Audi Concert Hall is not part of the Terminal like it was last time.

To get to the Piano, the access point is one of the Teleporters outside the Terminal building. The Teleporters look like columns of white glowing light.  The one that sends you to the Alpine Lodge has snowflakes in it, the one for the piano Concert Hall has music notes floating in it.

(¯´'·.¸.> Duct Tape is like the Force, said Carl Zwanzig <.¸.·'´¯)
It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the Universe together.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 61 (832 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Fernly schreef:

jazzy734 wrote:

The Audi Concert Hall is not part of the Terminal like it was last time.

To get to the Piano, the access point is one of the Teleporters outside the Terminal building. The Teleporters look like columns of white glowing light.  The one that sends you to the Alpine Lodge has snowflakes in it, the one for the piano Concert Hall has music notes floating in it.

Thanks found it.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 61 (829 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]

Picadilly68 wrote:

This was posted in the Home tech help forums by GoodBytes:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Technical-Help/Audi-Piano-Reward-Problem/td-...

From what I've read online in addition to what people have told me on Home; the Audi Piano Rewards are:

• Audi Piano Trophy Cabinet – Complete Track 1.
  • Audi Conductor's Baton – Complete Track 3.
  • Audi White Tuxedo and Dress – Score Over 30,000 Points.
  • Audi Bösendorfer Piano and Piano Stool – Be On The Daily Highscore Table.

Just need some clarification here on the last reward, do you have simply be on the daily highscore table to earn the reward (where you have to log back into Home 24 hours later to receive it) or do you have to remain on the daily highscore table until the next day?

Because if its the latter, it is stupid as no one ever stays on the daily highscore table long enough due to the large number of people always coming in and doing better than you or whatnot. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 61 (761 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

[ Edited ]

Psx0005 wrote:

Picadilly68 wrote:

This was posted in the Home tech help forums by GoodBytes:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Technical-Help/Audi-Piano-Reward-Problem/td-...

From what I've read online in addition to what people have told me on Home; the Audi Piano Rewards are:

• Audi Piano Trophy Cabinet – Complete Track 1.
  • Audi Conductor's Baton – Complete Track 3.
  • Audi White Tuxedo and Dress – Score Over 30,000 Points.
  • Audi Bösendorfer Piano and Piano Stool – Be On The Daily Highscore Table.

Just need some clarification here on the last reward, do you have simply be on the daily highscore table to earn the reward (where you have to log back into Home 24 hours later to receive it) or do you have to remain on the daily highscore table until the next day?

Because if its the latter, it is stupid as no one ever stays on the daily highscore table long enough due to the large number of people always coming in and doing better than you or whatnot. :smileysad:

To clarify, you need to be one of the Top 5 scorers for that day, meaning you must be on the list and ranked as either 1 to 5 when the table resets at 12AM Midnight GMT.

You do not need to be on the list and in the Top 5 for a whole 24 hour period.

If you are successful your name will appear on the "Yesterdays High Scores" board and upon entering the Audi Concert Hall you will be awarded your Piano.

I hope this helps.

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 61 (748 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thank you for the reply, GoodBytes! That would make this a rather difficult prize to earn, even by Home standards. It would've been nice if the Audi folks had made it to where if you had earned all 9 trophies in the Audi Piano trophy cabinet and you get the piano as a reward, methinks. -1 for Audi in my book, unfortunately.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 61 (735 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Got the piano last night by finishing 4th on the board, just gonna clarify that the reward is simply a piano. No stool included. It is also just an ornament so you can't even play it when you do win it.
---------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 61 (701 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

loonytoon1982 wrote:
Got the piano last night by finishing 4th on the board, just gonna clarify that the reward is simply a piano. No stool included. It is also just an ornament so you can't even play it when you do win it.

Well done! :Thumbs: I heard it's the exact same reward as last time though - can you confirm that?

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 61 (696 Views)
0 Kudos