92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Biggest PS Home Cliches

43 Replies 626 Views Created 24-04-2012

In the land of Playstation Home, what do we all think have become the most overused ideas, occurences, message text, items etc?

Is Home becoming predicatable, and how can the community do things differently and possibly better?

Personally, I roll my eyes every time I see these wretched things...

678cbc7894ed5d2d2bc0e2c7ce97d6a3.png

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Furys-embrace

94%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Furys-embrace
Accepted Solution

OoO-avatar-OoO wrote:

HoneyBee20 wrote:
Anyway, for females I think the 'Hello' 'Where you from', 'How old are you' has to well over used. I'm tired of reading it :(

Whenever I get the “Hello” “Where are you from?” I respond in kind until I get something that is not from the L1 menu.  I’m not going to bother to type anything only to find out that you either don’t speak English or don’t even have a keyboard.

Dont you sometimes find though there are some users you really wished used a keyboard as they have interesting and relevant things to say its just a chore waiting 5 mins for them to tap it out. Then there are other times when you meet users who DO have a keyboard and you really wish they didnt, as they put lots of words on screen but have little to say.

0 Kudos

Re: Biggest PS Home Cliches

/16

OoO-avatar-OoO

83%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
OoO-avatar-OoO
Accepted Solution

Furys-embrace wrote:

OoO-avatar-OoO wrote:

HoneyBee20 wrote:
Anyway, for females I think the 'Hello' 'Where you from', 'How old are you' has to well over used. I'm tired of reading it :(

Whenever I get the “Hello” “Where are you from?” I respond in kind until I get something that is not from the L1 menu.  I’m not going to bother to type anything only to find out that you either don’t speak English or don’t even have a keyboard.

Dont you sometimes find though there are some users you really wished used a keyboard as they have interesting and relevant things to say its just a chore waiting 5 mins for them to tap it out. Then there are other times when you meet users who DO have a keyboard and you really wish they didnt, as they put lots of words on screen but have little to say.

I’m too impatient and don’t stick around long enough to find out.  I’ll just politely suggest they go grab the USB keyboard from their PC if they want to use home to chat.  Most times they don’t realize you can use any USB keyboard and appreciate the tip. :Thumbs:

0 Kudos

Re: Biggest PS Home Cliches

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel