Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Biggest PS Home Cliches

Don't forget the contrived poses!

* Casual pose in mask = "I'm hard and aloof, please notice so I feel respected"

* Attention pose with wings, bunnyears, etc = "I'm smugly looking down on the casual posers with masks, I am elite....dammit, why are only noobs approaching me?"

* Model pose = bored men playing a creepy noob male baiting game that has been going on for years

Cliché after cliché, yay Home. Bleh.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 44 (228 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

LOL Trini, you love home just as much as the rest of us so stop standing there in casual pose like you just dont care :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 44 (222 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Furys-embrace wrote:

LOL Trini, you love home just as much as the rest of us so stop standing there in casual pose like you just dont care :smileywink:

LOL, I never use poses, Fury!  :Lol:

I just loosely stand there rocking on my heels, looking up and grinning, checking my nails or faux-spitting!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 44 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

snap, I dont use poses either, because the male ones all look crap. I just stand there dormant untill my avatars shoulders hunch over then i'll move so I stand upright again. I dont use status things either (except IS BUSY) because lets be honest, who gives a monkeys if someone is sad/happy/angry etc

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 44 (201 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Mine is always on happy, even if I'm not....the ava smile looks cute, plus if I put it on sad, I'd get loads of cookiecutter opportunists in red sunglasses PMing "why u sad?"  :Argh:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 44 (199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Mine is alway's set to Happy too :smileyvery-happy: 

legendary vicki signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 44 (186 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

When they first introduced the status feature I got my hair off as EVERYONE had a status up and as I can be a berk at times I was having difficulty spotting friends in a crowd because of the smiley next to their id as apposed to the actual friend logo. The male happy status just looks creepy though and the smile appears quite letcherous (that might just be my avatars though which are usually freaks anyway lol). I also know a girl who always has her status set to angry as she thinks the scowl looks cute. lol women....

You're spot on about the opportunists in the red shades asking why you're sad though. If a guy walks around with sad up no one gives a fudge. If a girl has it up she'll be swamped with knights in shining black vests all there trying desperately to cheer her up.........and score pics.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 44 (180 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yayz, happy status rules!

And don't forget the biggest cliche of all, constantly commenting in your own thread so it goes right to the top of the pile and makes me look important and popular!  :Lol::Lol::Lol:

What have we done to ourselves? LOL

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 44 (179 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Lollll, "knights in black vests", UGH!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 44 (176 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

TriniLucille10 wrote:

Yayz, happy status rules!

And don't forget the biggest cliche of all, constantly commenting in your own thread so it goes right to the top of the pile and makes me look important and popular!  :Lol::Lol::Lol:

What have we done to ourselves? LOL

This is what happens when home is down for extended maintenance. If it was up now we'd all be running around in vega masks and bunny ears, standing in casual pose saying "where are you from" etc etc

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 44 (164 Views)
0 Kudos