31 Jul 2012
Playstation Staff

Blueprint Home: Your Creation

12 Replies 462 Views Created 31-07-2012

Hi everyone!

Now we have the ability to create our own apartment, I have decided to start this thread for everyone to share their creations and ideas. I have many ideas and so much furniture its going to take me hours just to create my first apartment. I will post pictures of my first apartment or you can have a tour when I’m done. So have fun everyone and let your imaginations run wild.  :Smile:                                                                                                                                   

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13 (462 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Blueprint Home: Your Creation

Good idea, I had thought about making a thread like this myself as many probably have also but now we dont have to. :smileyhappy:

I think it could be good for sharing ideas if people were to display the schematics of their creation and also pictures of the room set ups as well as the creative themes done with the tools provided. 

I will certainly be happy to share some of my ideas if I can make them work to how I want them to in practice, I guess we'll have to see. :smileyvery-happy:

:smileymad: *pop* *pop* *pop* :Sniper:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(I dont add people who add me at random as I have had problems with strangers in the past sorry)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (397 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Why are'nt you using the Blueprint: Home - Reactions and Feedback Thread initiated by nDreams developer nDreams_Joey?

This would help to keep the Forum tidy and the users are not forced to scroll through the whole thing .

Otherwise your eventually good ideas might be overlooked very easily.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Wolf's right, this thread should be hijacked by the nonsense brigade STAT!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (329 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I don't see anything wrong with this thread.

This helps nDreams determine which posts are feedback and reactions, and which are just pictures of their made apartments, otherwise the other thread will just be filled with LOOK AT MY VIRTUAL HOUSE spam.

This thread will last forever as long as the Blueprint is around, but the feedback thread will die off when it's all fixed.

CARRY ON LADS!

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (320 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

xElfenLied_US wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with this thread.

This helps nDreams determine which posts are feedback and reactions, and which are just pictures of their made apartments, otherwise the other thread will just be filled with LOOK AT MY VIRTUAL HOUSE spam.

This thread will last forever as long as the Blueprint is around, but the feedback thread will die off when it's all fixed.

CARRY ON LADS!

^ THIS ^ And this thread was created first so they couldnt have known nDreams was gonna set on up 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

finished my first apartment, its not much but just a test run. add me if you want to see :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (171 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff