18 Dec 2008
Playstation Staff

Can I categorically ask why Europe is being left out for HOME as usual?

[ Edited ]
1,984 Replies 15,673 Views edited 18-12-2008

This is becoming a bit of a joke really. Europe is currently the only region that has NO additional spaces within home other than the basic square, cinema etc. America has Far Cry2 and Uncharted , Japan has Siren , Everybody's Golf , and a random space I'm not sure what it is lol , whereas Europe has ...... NOTHING . Whats going on in SCEE? There is practically nothing to do in the Europe HOME :smileysad:

Not only this but in Japan especially the Home Square are is incredibly larger than the one we have. Also, where is our Spaceship game in the square that America has? There is sooo much that other territories are getting that we are simply being left out of , and I really dont see any reasonable explanation as to why we should be treated worse than PS3 owners in America or Japan.

The lack of the Red Bull space this week is yet another addition to the list of disappointments by SCEE. Even Ted himself said that America may get this update, while we will definitely not be.

Finally, i have just read that Japan is getting alot of xmas content , snow, big tree in square etc , while we have nothing apart from (what i hear) xmas items for sale AT A PRICE.

This is a argument that has been going on for months, but I think it is about time we actually get a official answer as to why we recieve a poorer service than other territories.

Let me know what you guys think  :Rolleyes:

PS some sort of response from Tedthedog would be nice :smileyhappy:

**EDIT**

I also forgot to mention that before the update 1.04 , i had major issues logging into the Europe home , which is MY regions home. Yet I had no trouble whatsoever in getting into both the American and Japanese Homes. Why is Europe getting all the issues?

And i have to say Sony are really being Scrooges and making us pay for Xmas content that is only relevant for the next 7days or so.... come on .... 

Message Edited by Dan-Camz on 18-12-2008 04:58 PM
userbarz.comuserbarz.comPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 1 of 1,985 (15,673 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Can I categorically ask why Europe is being left out for HOME as usual?

i agree we deserve answers
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 1,985 (15,629 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I am absolutly outraged!

£545 for nothin,japan=Exclusivecontent

America= Movies,tv shows

EU=we get everytihng late and its all crap!!!

SONY FOR IT OUT !!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 1,985 (15,622 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

SONY WE NEED ANSWERS...... WHY IS THE EU ALWAYS DISADVANTAGED IN SOME WAY?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 1,985 (15,605 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Home is getting crap and boring we Ned the red bull space fast 
BETA I HAVE BEEN IN: PLAYSTATION HOME CLOSED BETA - RESISTANCE 2 - SOCOM CONFRONTATION - LITTLEBIGPLANET
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 1,985 (15,604 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

its ridiculous!

the only possible reason is that there are so many different languages in europe.

however to be fair, EVERYONE speaks english brilliantly well, so whats the problem?

whats more the PS3 sells the most consoles in the EU, not alot of PS3 consoles in america, and even less in Japan, most of the stuff is in europe.

its annoying that Sony seem to care about "the richest country on the world" and "their heritage" rather than their bigger consumer base.

*****s me off tbh.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 1,985 (15,587 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I have nothing bad to say about SCEE tbh.
If it annoys you so much, report them :smileyindifferent:
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 1,985 (15,580 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

o yeah and the message of the day is allways changed for the us server and the uk one has not changed since i have been in it and that is around 3months 
BETA I HAVE BEEN IN: PLAYSTATION HOME CLOSED BETA - RESISTANCE 2 - SOCOM CONFRONTATION - LITTLEBIGPLANET
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 1,985 (15,575 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

agree with you there but we can extend the question to games and movies. would love to watch movies on the ps3 here but can't. we always seem to be last when it comes to games. it's a bit annoying. well more than annoying but what i want to write is not appropiate for minors. but getting back to your question the answer is in it. we're in europe. nuff said.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 1,985 (15,565 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Congratulations! This is the 5,000,000th thread about how we are treated unfairly. You win a free iPod.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 1,985 (15,546 Views)
0 Kudos