Problem Solved

View Original Post
18 Dec 2008
By Dan-Camz

Dan-Camz

80%
02 Rank
Progress

Can I categorically ask why Europe is being left out for HOME as usual?

[ Edited ]
1,984 Replies 15,840 Views edited 18-12-2008
18 Dec 2008
By Dan-Camz

This is becoming a bit of a joke really. Europe is currently the only region that has NO additional spaces within home other than the basic square, cinema etc. America has Far Cry2 and Uncharted , Japan has Siren , Everybody's Golf , and a random space I'm not sure what it is lol , whereas Europe has ...... NOTHING . Whats going on in SCEE? There is practically nothing to do in the Europe HOME :(

Not only this but in Japan especially the Home Square are is incredibly larger than the one we have. Also, where is our Spaceship game in the square that America has? There is sooo much that other territories are getting that we are simply being left out of , and I really dont see any reasonable explanation as to why we should be treated worse than PS3 owners in America or Japan.

The lack of the Red Bull space this week is yet another addition to the list of disappointments by SCEE. Even Ted himself said that America may get this update, while we will definitely not be.

Finally, i have just read that Japan is getting alot of xmas content , snow, big tree in square etc , while we have nothing apart from (what i hear) xmas items for sale AT A PRICE.

This is a argument that has been going on for months, but I think it is about time we actually get a official answer as to why we recieve a poorer service than other territories.

Let me know what you guys think  :Rolleyes:

PS some sort of response from Tedthedog would be nice :)

**EDIT**

I also forgot to mention that before the update 1.04 , i had major issues logging into the Europe home , which is MY regions home. Yet I had no trouble whatsoever in getting into both the American and Japanese Homes. Why is Europe getting all the issues?

And i have to say Sony are really being Scrooges and making us pay for Xmas content that is only relevant for the next 7days or so.... come on .... 

Message Edited by Dan-Camz on 18-12-2008 04:58 PM
LABELS:
userbarz.comuserbarz.comPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Squigg

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Squigg
Accepted Solution
i agree we deserve answers
0 Kudos

Re: Can I categorically ask why Europe is being left out for HOME as usual?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kisty789

55%
02 Rank
Progress
kisty789
Accepted Solution
Home is getting crap and boring we Ned the red bull space fast 
0 Kudos

BETA I HAVE BEEN IN: PLAYSTATION HOME CLOSED BETA - RESISTANCE 2 - SOCOM CONFRONTATION - LITTLEBIGPLANET

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

pottsy73

60%
02 Rank
Progress
pottsy73
Accepted Solution
I have nothing bad to say about SCEE tbh.
If it annoys you so much, report them :|
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Yehia18

92%
06 Rank
Progress
Yehia18
Accepted Solution

pottsy73 wrote:

I lol'd

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Gadbury

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Gadbury
Accepted Solution

I have been very patient with Sony to date (since bloody launch!) and I think I have been quite understanding.  I feel like I am about to lose patience (and explode!).

Why do we continue to get the mushroom treatment?

I want answers.  There must be more reasons behind the constant disappointments.  I'm starting to question SCEE's competence and their attitude, in keeping us (un)informed.  I'm wondering if they're lazy.  I think Sony need to do something before even their most loyal fans start turning their backs on them.  I can see this forum turning in to one big complaint before long (if it hasn't already).

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Liam-_-

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Liam-_-
Accepted Solution

Yehia18 wrote:

pottsy73 wrote:

I lol'd

i didnt :| u got one ***** poor sence of hunor lol :D <---- that i lol'd at  

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

kisty789

55%
02 Rank
Progress
kisty789
Accepted Solution
o yeah and the message of the day is allways changed for the us server and the uk one has not changed since i have been in it and that is around 3months 
0 Kudos

BETA I HAVE BEEN IN: PLAYSTATION HOME CLOSED BETA - RESISTANCE 2 - SOCOM CONFRONTATION - LITTLEBIGPLANET

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Zapachna666

68%
02 Rank
Progress
Zapachna666
Accepted Solution

The EU territories are always shat upon

FIGHT THE POWER!!!

0 Kudos

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein ... Avatar by vwrmic

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

pjbhc

60%
02 Rank
Progress
pjbhc
Accepted Solution

Taken from the "Legal - Terms of Use" page, I'm not on about SCEE banning everyone just the people who are organizing the sites/online petition.

Our sites are provided on an "as is" basis. At times, sites may not be available or may be affected by faults or maintenance work, or by circumstances outside our control. No warranty is given about the quality, functionality, availability or performance of our sites or any content on the sites.

We reserve the right to change, suspend or withdraw content from our sites, to suspend your registration or access to our sites, or to discontinue any site or site feature at any time without notice. You are responsible for your Internet Service Provider fees and any other fees related to your use of our sites.

You must not damage, interfere with or disrupt access to our sites or their content, nor do anything that may impair functionality or interfere with another person's access to our sites or their content. You must not use the sites or their content in any way that is unlawful or damaging to SCEE, our affiliated companies or any other person.

Just be aware as i've seen statements like this used against people in other issues.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Alayis

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Alayis
Accepted Solution

pjbhc wrote:

Taken from the "Legal - Terms of Use" page, I'm not on about SCEE banning everyone just the people who are organizing the sites/online petition.

Our sites are provided on an "as is" basis. At times, sites may not be available or may be affected by faults or maintenance work, or by circumstances outside our control. No warranty is given about the quality, functionality, availability or performance of our sites or any content on the sites.

We reserve the right to change, suspend or withdraw content from our sites, to suspend your registration or access to our sites, or to discontinue any site or site feature at any time without notice. You are responsible for your Internet Service Provider fees and any other fees related to your use of our sites.

You must not damage, interfere with or disrupt access to our sites or their content, nor do anything that may impair functionality or interfere with another person's access to our sites or their content. You must not use the sites or their content in any way that is unlawful or damaging to SCEE, our affiliated companies or any other person.

Just be aware as i've seen statements like this used against people in other issues.

But the argument against this statement is that we have a right to complain or protest if we are unhappy. Those who are setting up websites/blogs/petitions are not making any attempts to stop people from viewing or using their content, they are simply making a stand - trying to tell this organisation that the way they are being treated is unfair in comparison to the rest of the world.

If SCEE were to ban users without notice for something like this then I'm pretty sure the community would have something to say. It's not like we want them to lose out, we just want to be included.

0 Kudos

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ddave_73

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Ddave_73
Accepted Solution

so if were being screwed over were not allowed to talk about it otherwise it may affect sony in a damaging way ?

thats pathetic.

Because talking about the problems could perhaps put people off buyign sony products and that I am afraid is the way the cookie crumbles, its astonishing to think that because were being treated unfairly and we are shouting it from the rooftops that somone may be put  off buying a sony product hence could be what they consider "damaging" we could actualy be punished for doing whats right ?

Disgracefull.

I was going to buy a new sony tv in the summer, one of there brand new range and I was going to pay many many thousands for this TV, but with statements from sony like the legal terms posted previously makes me want to go buy a samsung or a pioneer set.

and This is not an idle threat, I could drop Sony like a ton of bricks and I am begining to get tempted to do so.

0 Kudos

My LBP levels are 100% my own work (except the crushed cars in my monster truck level) I aim to make every single level from scratch using only machines and objects I have made from scratch and so far this has been happening without problem.

My Monster Truck level contains the best monster truck in the entire LBP universe, prove me wrong or make a better one ;)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

michael48891

53%
02 Rank
Progress
michael48891
Accepted Solution

Ya i agree with this i have always been loyal to sony (35 ps3 games so far ) but im sick of this crap 

EU store is always late compared to Japan and the US some retail games are late (resistance 2 anyone?)

Our Home is crap compared to Japans and the US ,no Quore

€399 for a 40GB PS3 when its $399 to buy one in the US (€399 is about $550) someone needs to tell sony that the Euro is worth more then the Dollar 

Im giving Sony the rest of this gen to change or im going Xbox at least Microsoft can get the price right

360 pro in the US is 300 $ in the EU its €220

Message Edited by michael48891 on 19-12-2008 10:57 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RastaMasta

60%
02 Rank
Progress
RastaMasta
Accepted Solution

its ridiculous!

the only possible reason is that there are so many different languages in europe.

however to be fair, EVERYONE speaks english brilliantly well, so whats the problem?

whats more the PS3 sells the most consoles in the EU, not alot of PS3 consoles in america, and even less in Japan, most of the stuff is in europe.

its annoying that Sony seem to care about "the richest country on the world" and "their heritage" rather than their bigger consumer base.

*****s me off tbh.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dognapalm

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Dognapalm
Accepted Solution
Congratulations! This is the 5,000,000th thread about how we are treated unfairly. You win a free iPod.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

chelski4life

80%
02 Rank
Progress
chelski4life
Accepted Solution

I am absolutly outraged!

£545 for nothin,japan=Exclusivecontent

America= Movies,tv shows

EU=we get everytihng late and its all crap!!!

SONY FOR IT OUT !!!!!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Ivan_Krazy

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Ivan_Krazy
Accepted Solution
SONY WE NEED ANSWERS...... WHY IS THE EU ALWAYS DISADVANTAGED IN SOME WAY?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

SNAKEFIGHT

44%
02 Rank
Progress
SNAKEFIGHT
Accepted Solution

I agree Infact im allready thinking of writing to a documentry team and watchdog as well as various sites and magazines and media every thing from fhm to which even the main papers.... sony have dupped everyone into spending nearly 3 times as much on a console which has been racest to europiens ( I KNOW I CANT SPELL DAMMIT) faulse prommises and dam right cheekyness( you have to work harder to own a ps3)!!!

Xbox... I always supported sony and chose them over everything else... but when you look at the content of an xbox... availability for games and media.. graphix (gears of war, halo)  Is the ps3 any better???? really?

we are constently let down in europe on promeses, exlusivety, release dates, content, graphix, games in general.. hell most end up on xbox any way with extra content and erleier than ps3 and cheaper!

the console price... what you can do, ect ect.... the americans get ps3 as its suposedly meant to be... so do the japs... but we are being played as children in europe with toys (Dont worry little europe we will bring this game out next year instead.. well no the americans got it now becasue... well because they did.. dont ask questions and just be greatfull!!!!)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

olit123

60%
02 Rank
Progress
olit123
Accepted Solution
WOW man! Thats the attitude!
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Alayis

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Alayis
Accepted Solution

SNAKEFIGHT wrote:

I agree Infact im allready thinking of writing to a documentry team and watchdog as well as various sites and magazines and media every thing from fhm to which even the main papers.... sony have dupped everyone into spending nearly 3 times as much on a console which has been racest to europiens ( I KNOW I CANT SPELL DAMMIT) faulse prommises and dam right cheekyness( you have to work harder to own a ps3)!!!

Xbox... I always supported sony and chose them over everything else... but when you look at the content of an xbox... availability for games and media.. graphix (gears of war, halo)  Is the ps3 any better???? really?

we are constently let down in europe on promeses, exlusivety, release dates, content, graphix, games in general.. hell most end up on xbox any way with extra content and erleier than ps3 and cheaper!

the console price... what you can do, ect ect.... the americans get ps3 as its suposedly meant to be... so do the japs... but we are being played as children in europe with toys (Dont worry little europe we will bring this game out next year instead.. well no the americans got it now becasue... well because they did.. dont ask questions and just be greatfull!!!!)

I'm considering writing to a couple of gaming magazines. If we're successful then SCEE will begin to take notice, especially if the Official PlayStation 3 magazine agree to publish our thoughts and reply to them. If we can get more people to write to them too, then they're likely to take more notice.

May I ask, where can I find SCEE's terms and conditions?

0 Kudos

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AidyD

92%
05 Rank
Progress
AidyD
Accepted Solution

best bet is probably google -

you could also try writing an article on the matter, to be advertised on the website?

0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel