Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Can I categorically ask why Europe is being left out for HOME as usual?

pottsy73 wrote:
I have nothing bad to say about SCEE tbh.
If it annoys you so much, report them :smileyindifferent:

I lol'd

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 1,985 (15,139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

is it possible that they test out and find it easier to implement things in the US and JP/HK server before adding it to the one with the largest userbase and risk annoying a larger userbase of people ?

I am disapointed we dont get a crimbo tree in the main square (could it be added in the next few days maybee?) but patience with home has to be achieved before we can relax, I am sorted in this regard :smileywink:

One of the things being a playstation owner teaches people is patience and thats not a bad lesson to learn actualy hehe

My LBP levels are 100% my own work (except the crushed cars in my monster truck level) I aim to make every single level from scratch using only machines and objects I have made from scratch and so far this has been happening without problem.

My Monster Truck level contains the best monster truck in the entire LBP universe, prove me wrong or make a better one :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 1,985 (15,111 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
What I think is if I was as incompetent at my job as some of the EU Sony employee's then I know that I would get the sack. You get the usual fanboys saying Sony are doing a great job? Where are they doing this great job you do realize they get paid for doing their job and no doubt highly paid. Home's been touted by Sony as a place to chat with like minded gamers. But yet this week we loose the use of voice comms. Last week we were told by Ted we would be getting the redbull island + some games areas did we get them? As I predicted last week of course we didn't but miracle on miracle Sony managed to update the shops where they can make some money. Atleast we can all see now why we are not allowed to travel to other versions of home i.e. (Japan) and (America) because after just one weeks release the gulf between our version of home and theirs is massive.
Message Edited by andycass on 18-12-2008 05:01 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 1,985 (15,094 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I have been very patient with Sony to date (since bloody launch!) and I think I have been quite understanding.  I feel like I am about to lose patience (and explode!).

Why do we continue to get the mushroom treatment?

I want answers.  There must be more reasons behind the constant disappointments.  I'm starting to question SCEE's competence and their attitude, in keeping us (un)informed.  I'm wondering if they're lazy.  I think Sony need to do something before even their most loyal fans start turning their backs on them.  I can see this forum turning in to one big complaint before long (if it hasn't already).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 1,985 (15,067 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

This may be off topic but its a fact. It has taken Sony 7 months to port the PAIN game from the American PSN to the EU PSN. This was really bad and I thought Sony has learnt there lesson with delays... but no, read further. 3 months ago America got a major update on High Velocity Bowling...  Unfortunetly I am still waiting for the update for the EU version... thank you Sony but enough is enough!

Do you guys now understand why I don't bother with the PS3 anymore.....

But luckily I got the Xbox 360 to cheer me up for Christmas :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 1,985 (15,045 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

SCEE obviously think that we dont care if things get delayed. I think its time they hear us!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 1,985 (15,004 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

whoelse

i find the irony of ur red bull island this week sig :smileyhappy: lol

userbarz.comuserbarz.comPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 1,985 (14,988 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ted and the others are happy to post when updates are happening but when people want straight forward answers as to why we're getting screwed in Europe, we don't hear a dicky bird from them

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 1,985 (14,962 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

BenchyUK wrote:

Ted and the others are happy to post when updates are happening but when people want straight forward answers as to why we're getting screwed in Europe, we don't hear a dicky bird from them

Vaild point
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 1,985 (14,930 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yep....i totally agree.

We get shafted everytime.

1st we cant connect..........takes a week to fix

we get a couple of new shops...... oooo impressive.

Sony goin against their word again.

Sony get you F**KING act together. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 1,985 (5,107 Views)
0 Kudos