Problem Solved

View Original Post
18 Dec 2008
By Dan-Camz

Dan-Camz

80%
02 Rank
Progress

Can I categorically ask why Europe is being left out for HOME as usual?

[ Edited ]
1,983 Replies 15,868 Views edited 18-12-2008
18 Dec 2008
By Dan-Camz

This is becoming a bit of a joke really. Europe is currently the only region that has NO additional spaces within home other than the basic square, cinema etc. America has Far Cry2 and Uncharted , Japan has Siren , Everybody's Golf , and a random space I'm not sure what it is lol , whereas Europe has ...... NOTHING . Whats going on in SCEE? There is practically nothing to do in the Europe HOME :(

Not only this but in Japan especially the Home Square are is incredibly larger than the one we have. Also, where is our Spaceship game in the square that America has? There is sooo much that other territories are getting that we are simply being left out of , and I really dont see any reasonable explanation as to why we should be treated worse than PS3 owners in America or Japan.

The lack of the Red Bull space this week is yet another addition to the list of disappointments by SCEE. Even Ted himself said that America may get this update, while we will definitely not be.

Finally, i have just read that Japan is getting alot of xmas content , snow, big tree in square etc , while we have nothing apart from (what i hear) xmas items for sale AT A PRICE.

This is a argument that has been going on for months, but I think it is about time we actually get a official answer as to why we recieve a poorer service than other territories.

Let me know what you guys think  :Rolleyes:

PS some sort of response from Tedthedog would be nice :)

**EDIT**

I also forgot to mention that before the update 1.04 , i had major issues logging into the Europe home , which is MY regions home. Yet I had no trouble whatsoever in getting into both the American and Japanese Homes. Why is Europe getting all the issues?

And i have to say Sony are really being Scrooges and making us pay for Xmas content that is only relevant for the next 7days or so.... come on .... 

Message Edited by Dan-Camz on 18-12-2008 04:58 PM
LABELS:
userbarz.comuserbarz.comPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

aat08

• Beta Tester
97%
07 Rank
Progress
aat08
Accepted Solution

Alayis a écrit:

May I ask, where can I find SCEE's terms and conditions?

I am using Playstation France, so select 'Modifier le pays' at the top of the page for the english text:

http://fr.playstation.com/terms-of-use/

0 Kudos

Re : Re: Can I categorically ask why Europe is being left out for HOME as usual?

△◯✕▢
www.aateey.com

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Alayis

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Alayis
Accepted Solution

Aah, thank you. And I wouldn't mind writing an article either.

I'm kind of into that sort of thing - it's enjoyable.

0 Kudos

Re: Re : Re: Can I categorically ask why Europe is being left out for HOME as usual?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

michael48891

53%
02 Rank
Progress
michael48891
Accepted Solution

Alayis wrote:

SNAKEFIGHT wrote:

I agree Infact im allready thinking of writing to a documentry team and watchdog as well as various sites and magazines and media every thing from fhm to which even the main papers.... sony have dupped everyone into spending nearly 3 times as much on a console which has been racest to europiens ( I KNOW I CANT SPELL DAMMIT) faulse prommises and dam right cheekyness( you have to work harder to own a ps3)!!!

Xbox... I always supported sony and chose them over everything else... but when you look at the content of an xbox... availability for games and media.. graphix (gears of war, halo)  Is the ps3 any better???? really?

we are constently let down in europe on promeses, exlusivety, release dates, content, graphix, games in general.. hell most end up on xbox any way with extra content and erleier than ps3 and cheaper!

the console price... what you can do, ect ect.... the americans get ps3 as its suposedly meant to be... so do the japs... but we are being played as children in europe with toys (Dont worry little europe we will bring this game out next year instead.. well no the americans got it now becasue... well because they did.. dont ask questions and just be greatfull!!!!)

I'm considering writing to a couple of gaming magazines. If we're successful then SCEE will begin to take notice, especially if the Official PlayStation 3 magazine agree to publish our thoughts and reply to them. If we can get more people to write to them too, then they're likely to take more notice.

May I ask, where can I find SCEE's terms and conditions?

you mean this

http://www.sony-europe.com/pages/terms/TandC_odw_en_EU.html

0 Kudos

Re: Can I categorically ask why Europe is being left out for HOME as usual?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dan-Camz

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Dan-Camz
Accepted Solution

Hi Everyone!

Wow! We've nearly reached 1000posts!!! Not bad for just over 2days work :) But we're not even close to being finished yet! Our website is still coming, and news of it will be posted right here by either myself, bigleo88 or Cj1702 as soon as we can. We're hoping to have the basics of the site up and running at some point tonight, so keep watching this thread. 

On a slightly different note, I'm once again inviting people to my Summer House in Home tonight at around 21:00GMT (UK Time). Anyone is invited and I will get in as many as the Sony servers will allow. It is really just a less formal meet and greet for everyone, a chance to meet "face to face" so to speak, and just hang out with each other. I am thinking of holding these "meetings" quite regularly depending on their success, and for the time being my Summer House can be used as a form of Club House for us to meet (cause lets face it , its better than paying 3.99 for the official one - which i hear will eventually incur monthly costs too!). 

If anyone wants to meet up with people within home, all you have to do is add me on PSN or send me ur own PSN ID and I will add you. My PSN ID is the same as my forum name (Dan-Camz). I will obviously be present myself, but may be busy and "away" at times but will try to talk to as many people as I can. The more the merrier as they say!

Hope to see you all there!

Thanking you again for the support.

Dan-Camz

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Alayis

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Alayis
Accepted Solution

I've written an article on my blog if anybody would like to read it? Perhaps if I am allowed to write some articles for the site I could post them here. I've been working on this all day :(...

http://playstationvoice.blogspot.com/

0 Kudos

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AidyD

92%
05 Rank
Progress
AidyD
Accepted Solution

nice - thats very well put together

i think that should def be linked to the site, and you should get approval from dan_camz , bigleo, cj, gadbury and aat08

on writing more articles for the site (think thats the main players)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Alayis

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Alayis
Accepted Solution
Hehe thank you. I'll have to see what they think tonight. Are you going to attend the meeting on Home?
0 Kudos

Photobucket
Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AidyD

92%
05 Rank
Progress
AidyD
Accepted Solution

i wasnt going to because i thought it was going to be a serious meeting (and its hard to keep up with conversations when typing into a controller

but from dans last post i might go to it yea

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AidyD

92%
05 Rank
Progress
AidyD
Accepted Solution
dan - why so negative on meetin?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dan-Camz

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Dan-Camz
Accepted Solution

AidyD wrote:
dan - why so negative on meetin?

Sorry , just doesnt seem like many are interested at the moment . I shouldave known really ... it is saturday night ... lol

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Alayis

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Alayis
Accepted Solution

I'll go, if it's still on that is?

And thank you for your comments. Hehe. I might keep this blog and use it for reviews and stuff too.

0 Kudos

Photobucket
Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dan-Camz

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Dan-Camz
Accepted Solution

Just a reminder that Im letting people into my summer house at around 9pm UK time if anyone is interested. It isnt a serious meeting as such , and is more of a "face to face" meet and greet. Really just a change of scenery from these forums :)

If your interested , just gimme a add on PSN (Dan-Camz) or PM me your ID and I will add you. Invites will go out just after 9pm to those on my friends list who are on home. 

Using it tonite and maybe another night this week as a pilot to maybe organising more such meetings regularly.

Thanks

Dan-Camz

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

PSYCHOPATHiO

68%
02 Rank
Progress
PSYCHOPATHiO
Accepted Solution

Dan-Camz wrote:

Just a reminder that Im letting people into my summer house at around 9pm UK time if anyone is interested. It isnt a serious meeting as such , and is more of a "face to face" meet and greet. Really just a change of scenery from these forums :)

If your interested , just gimme a add on PSN (Dan-Camz) or PM me your ID and I will add you. Invites will go out just after 9pm to those on my friends list who are on home. 

Using it tonite and maybe another night this week as a pilot to maybe organising more such meetings regularly.

Thanks

Dan-Camz

is your summber home virtual or in real time. :xEvil:hehe

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dan-Camz

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Dan-Camz
Accepted Solution

Haha !  I WISH i had a real summer house :)

Although preferably the real one would have bedrooms , toilets , kitchen etc ....

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

AidyD

92%
05 Rank
Progress
AidyD
Accepted Solution

il be free most saturday nights up to 11 - then its work time...

the joys

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Eko_Eko

76%
02 Rank
Progress
Eko_Eko
Accepted Solution
I posted the links in ~15 german private boards :D
0 Kudos

Betreff: Re: Can I categorically ask why Europe is being left out for HOME as usual?

Resistance: Fall of Man
Gta 4
Motorstorm
Uncharted
Ridge Racer 7

PS3,PS2,PS1,PSP
Final Fantasy X & XII &XIII

Clan website: http://rfomclan.webs.com/ Visit and join ;)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dan-Camz

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Dan-Camz
Accepted Solution

Hey Everyone!

Moving the meet and greet in my apartment to Monday Night because there is like 1 person in my friends list on home lol

Will post a reminder nearer the time.

Cheers,

Dan-Camz

0 Kudos

Re: Betreff: Re: Can I categorically ask why Europe is being left out for HOME as usual?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Eko_Eko

76%
02 Rank
Progress
Eko_Eko
Accepted Solution

Dan-Camz hat geschrieben:

Hey Everyone!

Moving the meet and greet in my apartment to Monday Night because there is like 1 person in my friends list on home lol

Will post a reminder nearer the time.

Cheers,

Dan-Camz

Ok,i send you an friendsinvite

0 Kudos

Betreff: Re: Betreff: Re: Can I categorically ask why Europe is being left out for HOME as usual?

Resistance: Fall of Man
Gta 4
Motorstorm
Uncharted
Ridge Racer 7

PS3,PS2,PS1,PSP
Final Fantasy X & XII &XIII

Clan website: http://rfomclan.webs.com/ Visit and join ;)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dan-Camz

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Dan-Camz
Accepted Solution

Alayis,

I have to say I liked your blog post. Wasnt over-lengthy yet covered all the main points.

On a less positive note , my invitation above seems to have fail written all over it lol :(

Message Edited by Dan-Camz on 20-12-2008 08:40 PM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RazzleDazzle75

45%
02 Rank
Progress
RazzleDazzle75
Accepted Solution
Alayis, great idea. Everyone who's got a problem, right to Official Playstation Sony Magazine. They should take note, seem to be one of the few who do.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Alayis

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Alayis
Accepted Solution
If it's the official magazine, doesn't that mean that SCEE won't allow them to print it?
0 Kudos

Photobucket
Photobucket
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel