PlayStation®3

PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

31 Oct 2012
By: xAdoboKing

1 Posts

Can anyone give me a code for a PSN card? Any amount will do. I just wanted a card so badly.

10 Replies 809 Views Created 31-10-2012

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (809 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Re: Can anyone give me a code for a PSN card? Any amount will do. I just wanted a card so badly.

Here you go: F4K3-P5N3-K0D3

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (775 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Can anyone give me a code for a PSN card? Any amount will do. I just wanted a card so badly.

PSN4-FR33-LMAO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (765 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

No, no-one will give you free money. Get your own money you begger. Just because it's halloween, doesn't mean anyone is feeling generous enough to give you their hard earned cash.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (739 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

1B1G-T1TE-AR53

I really dismay sometimes, did he actually believe someone would?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (731 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

nein
Schönen Dank,

E_Austria
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (702 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Retro_1973 wrote:

Here you go: F4K3-P5N3-K0D3

The code you entered is incorrect or no longer valid :smileysad: And I was so looking forward to my free cash

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (699 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Yeah you can have one all you have to do is

Wash my car

Paint my study/office

Re-carpet the whole house

Wash my dog

Get me a bigger tv for the bedroom ( bigger than the current 32''  ) 

Once all of that is done I'll give you money for PSN.  :smileyhappy:

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (681 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

This kid was asking on the US forums for money too. Wee guy's only 13 apparently.

Maybe his mum and dad are work-shy too, y'know, monkey see, monkey do?
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (639 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Eventually he was hoping to get a card from those who usually flush their money down the Hellfire Home Tycoon drain.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (583 Views)
0 Kudos