31 Oct 2012

Playstation Staff

Can anyone give me a code for a PSN card? Any amount will do. I just wanted a card so badly.

10 Replies 956 Views Created 31-10-2012

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (956 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Can anyone give me a code for a PSN card? Any amount will do. I just wanted a card so badly.

Here you go: F4K3-P5N3-K0D3

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (922 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Can anyone give me a code for a PSN card? Any amount will do. I just wanted a card so badly.

PSN4-FR33-LMAO

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (912 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

No, no-one will give you free money. Get your own money you begger. Just because it's halloween, doesn't mean anyone is feeling generous enough to give you their hard earned cash.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (886 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

1B1G-T1TE-AR53

I really dismay sometimes, did he actually believe someone would?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (878 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

nein
Schönen Dank,

E_Austria
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (849 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Retro_1973 wrote:

Here you go: F4K3-P5N3-K0D3

The code you entered is incorrect or no longer valid :smileysad: And I was so looking forward to my free cash

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (846 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Yeah you can have one all you have to do is

Wash my car

Paint my study/office

Re-carpet the whole house

Wash my dog

Get me a bigger tv for the bedroom ( bigger than the current 32''  ) 

Once all of that is done I'll give you money for PSN.  :smileyhappy:

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (828 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

This kid was asking on the US forums for money too. Wee guy's only 13 apparently.

Maybe his mum and dad are work-shy too, y'know, monkey see, monkey do?
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (786 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Eventually he was hoping to get a card from those who usually flush their money down the Hellfire Home Tycoon drain.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (730 Views)
0 Kudos