PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

09 Nov 2009
By: A2712 Member 480 Posts
Level 3

Christmas costumes and more

[ Edited ]
30 Replies 1600 Views edited 09-11-2009

I know its sill long time till x mess but last year we got Santa and ms. Claus costume aka outfit,x mes tree and a snow man so what if this year we get  more maybe some elf's XD reindeer maybe Rudolf the red nose reindeer XD or a Santa slead with reindeer and full of presents in Home square with a X mes theme around it with a house and and snow and more but what do all think and what wooed you all like to get from home before and on X mes put your ideas here

Message Edited by Moshii on 09-11-2009 02:28 PM
South Africa
KEEP FLYING THE FLAG !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 31 (1,600 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: X-MES costume and more

Xmas.  I thought this was a typo for X-Men.

I'm not sure if anything worthy of purchasing would make it right for the christmas period in Home.  Maybe an Elf outfit?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 31 (1,570 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

milnerant wrote:

Xmas.  I thought this was a typo for X-Men.

I'm not sure if anything worthy of purchasing would make it right for the christmas period in Home.  Maybe an Elf outfit?

lol sorry some times over here we say x mes insted of x mas lol n afrikaans thing XD but mm... elf outfit will be funny i think with the long green shoes and bels at the end XD
South Africa
KEEP FLYING THE FLAG !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 31 (1,562 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

All ask a mod to edit it to say chrismes isted
South Africa
KEEP FLYING THE FLAG !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 31 (1,547 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re : Re: X-MES costume and more

why waiting !!!???

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!006.jpg

PLEASE GIVE US LARA CASTLE !!!! ARGHH

DONT FOLLOW ME
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 31 (1,463 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Re : Re: X-MES costume and more

I like the idea of the santa sleigh filled with presents in home square. They could do it so if you went to it you would get some sort of free gift or something? Probably just get a t-shirt knowing SCEE!

Cookie

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 31 (1,440 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

cookie_monster10 wrote:

I like the idea of the santa sleigh filled with presents in home square. They could do it so if you went to it you would get some sort of free gift or something? Probably just get a t-shirt knowing SCEE!

Cookie

LOL ya maybe with Merry chresman on it or santa
South Africa
KEEP FLYING THE FLAG !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 31 (1,409 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

the sleigh thing would be cool, and as cookie said, you could activate it to get a present, i think it would be pretty cool to get a random item from a christmas theme for it, for example, some people get X-Mas T-shirts, but some people get X-Mas furniture, and some really lucky people get a special X-Mas apartment (all for free) :smileyhappy:

i can dream can't i?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 31 (1,388 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Mattiebo123 wrote:

the sleigh thing would be cool, and as cookie said, you could activate it to get a present, i think it would be pretty cool to get a random item from a christmas theme for it, for example, some people get X-Mas T-shirts, but some people get X-Mas furniture, and some really lucky people get a special X-Mas apartment (all for free) :smileyhappy:

i can dream can't i?

XD ya dream matt dream all the othere stuff may happen but the apartment thing NEVER!!! XD

South Africa
KEEP FLYING THE FLAG !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 31 (1,366 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Christmas costumes and more

sure hope christmas will be on home more than just costumes maybe some snow and some songs playing and a massive tree in the centre of home square :smileyhappy:

devildante11

Trevor Phillips.. A hipster at heart

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 31 (1,294 Views)
0 Kudos