PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

08 Mar 2012
By: LordRoss Community Coordinator 17907 Posts

Clothing available in Home US and not in Home EU

186 Replies 517 Views Created 08-03-2012

US-&-EU-flags.jpg.png

Hey folks,

Just thinking about clothing items and outfits currently available in Home in the US which are not available here in the EU Home.  I'm sure you would agree that it would be nice if us lot could get them too!

So with that in mind, please could post your top 5 clothing items and outfits available to Home US but not in Home EU you are most interested in?

To help you be aware of some of those items that the US have, you can check websites like http://alphazone4.com/store/#cat1 which lists them all nicely.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 187 (517 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: Clothing available in Home US and not in Home EU

I know it's expensive but i would love to own that gold money suit

thumbnail.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 187 (489 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

the tekken customes, alternate tekken outfits

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 187 (475 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Us home has a top i really like that isnt on EU. I think its in Threads over there. Its a white chiffon top with red flowers and the black belt. It goes really well with the black skirt from billabong. Hope we get it eventually on EU. I really like the animated bangles for the girls to from exclusives and if we could get the diamond suit too that would be nice :smileyhappy: x

photo jpg_zps6421de3e.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 187 (463 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

Clothing? 

Let's talk about appartements and club houses instead. That would be a worthy topic.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 187 (454 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]

Excellent idea Rossy!

Slight probloem with the AlphaZone4 item database though.. only reward items show up due to the main store category being down for maintenance.

I'll be sure to post of some US clothing I would like in EU, especially since I will be spending more time in US for a while :smileyindifferent:

I agree with RPG-Wolf; appartements and club houses would also be a worthy topic.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 187 (443 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

RPG-Wolf wrote:

Clothing? 

Let's talk about appartements and club houses instead. That would be a worthy topic.

maybe so but its at least nice to be asked what peice of clothe/ outfits you want from the US instead of nothing 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 187 (442 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

PlayStation®Home Picture 8-3-2012 10-01-09.jpg

I've always really wanted this Victorian waistcoat on EU home. It was actually on one of the avatars that flank the message of the day on the start up screen the during the Halloween events in EU so I thought it was coming here, but sadly it didnt. Ross, this is a great idea for a thread but is it just for fun or will SCEE be going cap in hand to SCEA to ask for the popular suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 187 (439 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

@ J-Matt-

Agreed, its nice to do that instead of doing nothing. But to be honest, if Itry to put another piece of clothing (EU or US) into my Home wardrobe, it surely will explode.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 187 (430 Views)
0 Kudos

RPG-Wolf wrote:

Clothing? 

Let's try and walk before we run :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 187 (427 Views)
0 Kudos