PlayStation®3

PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

Level 6

Re: Community Most Wanted - February

I got an idea/wish to get  Looney Tunes characters as fullbody costumes, like as Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck :smileyhappy:   it could be pretty funny and cool to see them in Home, maybe with some funny animations.  :smileytongue:  here are a couple pictures of them:

bugs-bunny-characters-wallpaper-6710-433x600.jpgduck-daffy.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 142 (768 Views)
Level 8

With the Last of Us release date approaching, I'd love to see TGI event for it.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 142 (760 Views)
Level 3

more Jap RPG stuff, for sure
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 142 (709 Views)
Level 4

1 thing we do love is seeing a our child hood memory's coming back so let have a classic in home the teenage mutant ninja turtles outfits and do the female 1 the 5th unknown 1 Venus di milo :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 142 (691 Views)
Level 5

[ Edited ]

I would like to have/see the ability to save/load Apartment layouts like we can in wardrobe, with maybe up to 5 slots (think that would be more than enough) added as tab next to the tabs 'Add' and 'Organise'

After selecting 'Load' it kicks you out of the apartment and loads your avatar in the selected apartment layout (kinda like when clearing cache when in a space) :smileyhappy:

I think we kinda deserve this feature after we are forced to have the save on the server after 1.75 and not being able to switch between saves anymore on our PS3.

Would've edited some pictures, but i'm too lazy at the moment :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 142 (669 Views)
Level 3

what the hell for starters i havnt used reckless words iv told the truth that every woman and some men on home think :smileymad:

plinkit wrote:

the-extreme900 wrote:

how about this for  the people who are really boring and take home way to seriously as business why not have a workman block for the old boring people who are also annoying iv got a few ideas on who could go there. and instead of reporting idiots weirdos pervs etc. then why not let us ban them ourselves but let people vote whether to ban them or not like 6 people vote ban and they are banned but the person who started the vote will say how long they are banned it will solve this banning problem :Thumbs:

Great idea lets see if it works.

I propose to ban you for being young and reckless with your words.

If I get 6 kudos (= people vote to ban) you are banned for a week, as I started the vote, and as per your terms.

Lets see if this will solve the problem. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 142 (648 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

I want to add an extra thing to  richrich1991's Ninja Turtles idea. :smileyhappy:

If we could get the Ninja Turtles as costumes, then it would be cool to have  the Ninja Turtles Sewer Home as an apartment. Til tha idea, i got some pictures here of different sections from sewers from TMNT games, and some that i just found on the net.

euston-robertstainforth.jpgteenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-smash-up-20090317000718329-000.jpgtmnt_color_bg_int_sewer_web.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 142 (598 Views)
Level 3

Just met Fezzy who mentioned something he'd like to see in Home for costumes, I'm sure Fly will like this too...

JOHNNY 5 COSTUME!!!!

Johnny Five.jpg

Here's a more CG looking one...

johnny_CG.jpg

Also, while we're on an 80's robot trip, how about a Robocop cozzie?

Robocop original.jpg

^ The original

ROBOCOP New.jpg

^ And the new one too maybe?

Ed Carnby in robo form? Kinda, how about an Ed209 while we're at it?

Ed209.gif

Better than the Atom ones? But watch out for stairs! Those are his kryptonite!!! :Lol:

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 142 (558 Views)
Level 2

Granny mobiles (mobility scooter) in home please :smileyvery-happy: guaranteed for endless entertainment!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 142 (543 Views)
Level 4

kraz I loved johnny 5 come on people support it if I'm right he's coated gold after nearly die ing in the 2nd kraz try to find the gold johnny picture plus thx fly for supporting defo love having there home as a aparment :smileyhappy: I think this year in home should be about bringing classics to home :smileyhappy: let the gold times roll !
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 142 (535 Views)
0 Kudos