Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: D5021 Error is back!

I selected my Slicon Lounge personal space via Home Square only to be greeted with D5021 as it just about finished loading 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 53 (623 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Right this still hasn't been fixed. I keep getting booted when trying to load personal spaces so barely ever get in them. Also been trying to get to the cutthroats space. That doesn't work at all. Tried to get in there about 10 times and every time got the D5021 error.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 53 (571 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

and again im out .this better not happen when im in ViP poker and lose 2500 bet u hear:xEvil:

aint got much left u c

join the revolution

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 53 (550 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

It seems any space where it need to load anything personal about you e.g what level you are up to in cutthroats or aurora, you get booted. 

This needs to be fixed real soon, to not be able to access paid for personal spaces is a joke.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 53 (491 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

fix this com on.....

teh memory of u will bloom like flower in garden of me hart

---,----@
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 53 (472 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Hi guys,

I will query this error code and update if I receive any more info on whats happening.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 53 (467 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

plez do .....personal spaces are nightmare to enterand are nearly impossible sum public spaces also such as high traffic areas......like edo......me cant get into teh dam place......so some news on this is very welcom as we have paid for these personal space and have the right to use it

this error keeps happining on leving home sqaure to attempt going somewhere else

either personal space or public......seems when i friend invites to his /her spaces its ok

but when going someplace by your own...is nearly impossible becouse of this

in my expersince i have to try about 6 or 7 times to reload the ps home to get into another space

other than where you aotospawn to (we to home square) after that me usally have no trubles remaining there providing i dont go anywhere else???? unfair not? go sumwhere else im givin the boot!!(D5021)and have to redo all over again

teh memory of u will bloom like flower in garden of me hart

---,----@
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 53 (412 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

We have had no ends to this problem now. System maintenance yer OK. So you ironed out some of the glitches in ps home. But you still cannot get your act together and sort out this error d5021. I have just about 2 hours ago bought some items for my personal space and I cannot get in any of my personal spaces to view my new bought items. so as far as I go ive been ripped/mugged/pick pocketed. And i also have a vast amount of personal spaces bought with hard earnt cash and i cannot get to any of them.  

SO WHAT ELSE YOU GOING TO DO SONY ?

STEAL FROM MORE LIKE ME ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 53 (319 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Error seems to be back, getting the D5021 now when trying to enter Home Square :smileysad:

Anyone else same problem?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 53 (259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Nordlyset87 wrote:

Error seems to be back, getting the D5021 now when trying to enter Home Square :smileysad:

Anyone else same problem?

Yep, getting it constantly now too. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 53 (247 Views)
0 Kudos