PlayStation®3

PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

Reply
Level 7
 

Re: Digital Leisure to release Western themed Apartment.

OMG, another place to gamble and spend real money on stuffed virtual bears or other things no one really needs. But thats just my thoughts, and I never have been a big fan of gambling anyway.

 

A nice place allthough for all those who like the wild west it seems.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 57 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Digital Leisure to release Western themed Apartment.

I cant wait for this space. The US got it today. I had a quick glimpse at it. Pretty awesome imo and the closest thing to an RDR apartment we are going to get. Not sure if there are any rewards but there should be hours of endless fun at this apartment. Sign me up now because this is defo on my to buy list :smileyvery-happy: x

 photo jpg_zps6421de3e.png
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 57 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 

Re: Digital Leisure to release Western themed Apartment.

[ Edited ]

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I cant wait for this space. The US got it today. I had a quick glimpse at it. Pretty awesome imo and the closest thing to an RDR apartment we are going to get. Not sure if there are any rewards but there should be hours of endless fun at this apartment. Sign me up now because this is defo on my to buy list :smileyvery-happy: x


 

hmm... what isn't on your "to buy list" ? :smileytongue:

 

And yes there is a decent amount of rewards which can be won by playing the games there (Blackjack, Liar's Dice and Darts).





Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 57 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Digital Leisure to release Western themed Apartment.

are those massive JR Ewin hats winnable, coz I wants one....

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 57 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 7
 

Re: Digital Leisure to release Western themed Apartment.

Yup, fury, the hat is one reward amongst many. For details check this Alphazone link.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 57 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Digital Leisure to release Western themed Apartment.

YEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA *fires sixshooter in the air then spits out chewing tabbacky* Thanks Wolf

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 57 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 10
 

Re: Digital Leisure to release Western themed Apartment.


Furys-embrace wrote:

are those massive JR Ewin hats winnable, coz I wants one....



Is that because you are a big fan of Brokeback Mountain? :smileywink:


Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 57 (99 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Digital Leisure to release Western themed Apartment.

Never seen the film Brokeback mountain myself. I hear its full of gay sex, sounds more like your kind of thing. I'm guessing you'll be going for the cowboy chaps from that Digital Leisure apartment for all that rawhide riding you must do in private.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 57 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 10
 

Re: Digital Leisure to release Western themed Apartment.


Furys-embrace wrote:

Never seen the film Brokeback mountain myself. I hear its full of gay sex, sounds more like your kind of thing. I'm guessing you'll be going for the cowboy chaps from that Digital Leisure apartment for all that rawhide riding you must do in private.



Woah! Defensive much... :smileywink:


Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 57 (89 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 4
 

Re: Digital Leisure to release Western themed Apartment.

Yep got my back pressed right against the wall whenever you are lurking in the vicinity.....

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 57 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos