26 May 2009
By SpEJay
Playstation Staff

EA Poker / win bug...

8 Replies 1,142 Views Created 26-05-2009
On top of the many poker bugs already reported, i just won a game on the red / 1000 buy in table, only to have it report a random user as victorious on the table, a username which wasn't even playing in that particular game, just thought i'd mention it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (1,142 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: EA Poker / win bug...

SpEJay wrote:
On top of the many poker bugs already reported, i just won a game on the red / 1000 buy in table, only to have it report a random user as victorious on the table, a username which wasn't even playing in that particular game, just thought i'd mention it.

This one's new :smileysurprised: thanks for pointing it out :smileyvery-happy:

did you still get the bankroll for winning ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (1,137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Ah forgot to mention that part, no i didn't get the bankroll, it lost what i had, so now i have zero and have to start again.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (1,127 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

hmm that really is a weird bug needs to get sorted lol:smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (1,130 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Indeed it does, luckily i haven't played much on the EA Poker lately since the update, mainly due to the poker million on full tilt lol, but it is rather annoying i seem to find the worse bugs with this, the last one being repeating cards which i hope i don't see again!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (1,105 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I got this also a few days back on a green table, very frustrating!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

>

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (1,086 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I cant wait for that patch and that one bug , i never had that one before.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (1,084 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

SpEJay wrote:

This also happened tome on the RedTable.  I had won the game, however another user was said to have won.  I also lost quite abit of money somehow. 

Also when I bet sometimes, I lose a big chunk of money, rather the actual amount I bet in the first place.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (1,043 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Ah as you mentioned bets.... Had a bug earlier, somehow a person was decreasing bets, not sure if that's been reported before. There's way to many now, and it's almost every game that something happens, of course if i get in a game....

Incase this does fall into the right eyes, the bets did actually decrease what others had betted, and the totals after followed accordingly, subtracting whatever amount, it happened 4 times from the same person in the same game.

Also, some idiot was having fun griefing by pausing the game, thus halting that table so no one could play it, several people made a report however. Then there's people walking on tables, wrong results from hands and all the usual rubbish that's becoming rather frequent. Not forgeting the stupid random join or miss a table after waiting for 20 minutes, should be more tables not less, and a que system, first come - first served at least, so we don't waste our lifes in hope!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (1,013 Views)
0 Kudos