Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Fossil Digging a taste of things to come.

Is this space already in any other Homes like japan ? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22 (212 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Yeah it's avaliable in japan, has been for quite a while now.

Btw Ed it's going for 600 yen.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22 (201 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

sam_reynolds01 wrote:
Yeah it's avaliable in japan, has been for quite a while now.

Btw Ed it's going for 600 yen.

Ok great i'm of then !!!! not that i have a Japanese account you understand :Wink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22 (199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

claremac90 wrote:

Is this space already in any other Homes like japan ? 

The space is already released in Japan, it costs about 5€, I'm betting we will see it here later this year.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22 (198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Wow this is really cool. I didn't play the fossil game much because i don't want an inventory full of even more unwanted, useless junk. Now though that there will be an apartment to put all our found fossils, as space like this would be very handy. I hope we get this soon. Would be really interesting to see it all build up!

As above :Thumbs:

Plus all the rewards are scattered throughout the inventory it's difficult to know what you have. I'm looking forward to it if it comes here. :Smile:

Sir Piglet - The best of British pork

Poetry in Motion
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

So Ed, if you never played it on the DS you should, the portability of it makes it very different to the others since you can visit other peoples towns too. This is, if course, if you have any friends with a DS and a copy of Animal Crossing lol

As for this, I can wait.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22 (175 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Doesn't seem very appealing to me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22 (158 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

fair enough.... :smileysad:
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
BannerFans.com
Follow @Daddyhughes111
<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+'://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js';fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document, 'script', 'twitter-wjs');</script>

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22 (140 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

plinkit wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Wow this is really cool. I didn't play the fossil game much because i don't want an inventory full of even more unwanted, useless junk. Now though that there will be an apartment to put all our found fossils, as space like this would be very handy. I hope we get this soon. Would be really interesting to see it all build up!

As above :Thumbs:

Plus all the rewards are scattered throughout the inventory it's difficult to know what you have. I'm looking forward to it if it comes here. :Smile:

Not sure if this is common knowledge or if I just happened to stumble upon it, but I found a neat trick to help re-order the inventory in the furniture browser.  When you add an item to favorites and then remove it, the inventory will move that item to the end of the list.  So if you add say all your fossils to favorites and then remove them, they will be grouped together at the end of the list.  You can continue to do this for all like items that you want to group together in your inventory until your inventory is sorted the way you like.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22 (90 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

I've been putting all my fossils in to storage. I'm not sure how it orders everything but all my "Fossil: ..." items are grouped together which makes it easy to get to them.

Anyone else noticed this?

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22 (83 Views)
0 Kudos