By bigsteviecool20

bigsteviecool20

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Free clothes?

16 Replies 9,835 Views Created 25-05-2009

Is it true you can get free clothes from stores?

I ask this because, i have a Visa debit card but for some reason it wont accept it, saying contact technical support which i have attempted to but was put on hold and no-one got in touch which is a shame as i would of liked to buy some DLC or something from Playstation Home.

However a friend of mine told me in certain stores you can get free clothes, items, etc so i was just wondering if it is true?

The Anti-CoD and MoD Video Gamer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17 (9,835 Views)
0 Kudos
lalapro
/16

lalapro

93%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Free clothes?

Yep there are free cloths not all of them are good, But there are some nice ones Smiley Happy Theres a cool Hoodie for the men in the Diesil Store thats Free Smiley Happy
Understand that two people always where under the name '' lalapro '' before you start cyber bullying people. - Radka
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17 (9,810 Views)
0 Kudos
bigsteviecool20
/16

bigsteviecool20

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Ohhh, i may have to have a looksie, i was just in Diesel aswell.

Thanks for your helpSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17 (9,806 Views)
0 Kudos
NOZonline
/16

NOZonline

96%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

bigsteviecool20 wrote:

I ask this because, i have a Visa debit card but for some reason it wont accept it, saying contact technical support which i have attempted to but was put on hold and no-one got in touch which is a shame as i would of liked to buy some DLC or something from Playstation Home.

However a friend of mine told me in certain stores you can get free clothes, items, etc so i was just wondering if it is true?

I had the same thing but with a solo, no I beleave I no why this problem happens. It's down to how old your card is or some resrictions placed on the card by your bank, well my solo was dew for a replacement, had 1 year left and wouldn't regester on my psn, I gave up and when I got my new card I thought I'll try it and it worked strate away. There's loads of u out there can't regester there b card the above is the reason!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17 (9,777 Views)
0 Kudos
WeyFallen
/16

WeyFallen

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Hello you,

Of course you can buy free stuff over there. There is so much lovely clothes and stuff.

Just go to Mall / Shopping Centre, and buy everything what is free! I have taked all the stuff.. I mean the free stuff. :Lol:

There you go,

Cobemil

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17 (9,768 Views)
0 Kudos
bigsteviecool20
/16

bigsteviecool20

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

NOZonline wrote:

bigsteviecool20 wrote:

I had the same thing but with a solo, no I beleave I no why this problem happens. It's down to how old your card is or some resrictions placed on the card by your bank, well my solo was dew for a replacement, had 1 year left and wouldn't regester on my psn, I gave up and when I got my new card I thought I'll try it and it worked strate away. There's loads of u out there can't regester there b card the above is the reason!

Like you i had a solo debit card and it didnt work, i got my new card this month a Visa Debit Card and it still doesnt work which sucks Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17 (9,708 Views)
0 Kudos
luzanillajr
/16

luzanillajr

88%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

I just went to that stroe and it NOT free

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17 (5,192 Views)
0 Kudos
RAPIDMOBIL
MVP
/16

RAPIDMOBIL

• MVP
90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Free EU Store Items ⇒ http://www.alphazone4.com/m/store/freeItems.php?zone=EU
☆ meine Games: passen nicht mehr in die Signatur ☆

" ▲●X■ Gibt der Klügere immer
nach, herrscht die Diktatur der
Dummen. - Wo Unrecht zu
Recht wird, wird Widerstand
zur Pflicht. - Doch: Das Einzige
das einen davon abhalten kann die Wahrheit zu finden, ist zu denken man kenne sie bereits. ▲●X■"
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17 (5,157 Views)
0 Kudos
AlphaDogOnline
/16

AlphaDogOnline

86%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Europe have some nice free clothes from the shopping centre.

These include:

• a selection of hoodies (in the 'Threads' store')
  • a pair of jeans (in the 'Threads store')
  • a wide range of t-shirts in different colours (same design) (from the 'Threads' store)
  • a few Diesel t-shirts
  • a rang of shoes (same design, but different colours) (available in the 'Threads' store)
  • ...and much, much more!!
You can also visit the AlphaZone4's item database.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17 (5,141 Views)
0 Kudos
Pacman_Ownage
Beta Tester
/16

Pacman_Ownage

• Beta Tester
98%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Not to mention plenty of reward items amongst the spaces.

...The Japan Home has a free section don't they?

Do they?

...if they do, we should have one aswell.

...Also... if they don't... we should have one, basically... We should have a free section regardless of what Japan has.

...maybe it was the US that had the free store? Smiley Indifferent

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17 (5,131 Views)
0 Kudos