25 May 2009
Playstation Staff

Free clothes?

16 Replies 9,810 Views Created 25-05-2009

Is it true you can get free clothes from stores?

I ask this because, i have a Visa debit card but for some reason it wont accept it, saying contact technical support which i have attempted to but was put on hold and no-one got in touch which is a shame as i would of liked to buy some DLC or something from Playstation Home.

However a friend of mine told me in certain stores you can get free clothes, items, etc so i was just wondering if it is true?

The Anti-CoD and MoD Video Gamer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17 (9,810 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Free clothes?

Yep there are free cloths not all of them are good, But there are some nice ones :smileyhappy: Theres a cool Hoodie for the men in the Diesil Store thats Free :smileyhappy:
Understand that two people always where under the name '' lalapro '' before you start cyber bullying people. - Radka
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17 (9,785 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ohhh, i may have to have a looksie, i was just in Diesel aswell.

Thanks for your help:smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17 (9,781 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

bigsteviecool20 wrote:

I ask this because, i have a Visa debit card but for some reason it wont accept it, saying contact technical support which i have attempted to but was put on hold and no-one got in touch which is a shame as i would of liked to buy some DLC or something from Playstation Home.

However a friend of mine told me in certain stores you can get free clothes, items, etc so i was just wondering if it is true?

I had the same thing but with a solo, no I beleave I no why this problem happens. It's down to how old your card is or some resrictions placed on the card by your bank, well my solo was dew for a replacement, had 1 year left and wouldn't regester on my psn, I gave up and when I got my new card I thought I'll try it and it worked strate away. There's loads of u out there can't regester there b card the above is the reason!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17 (9,752 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hello you,

Of course you can buy free stuff over there. There is so much lovely clothes and stuff.

Just go to Mall / Shopping Centre, and buy everything what is free! I have taked all the stuff.. I mean the free stuff. :Lol:

There you go,

Cobemil

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17 (9,743 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

NOZonline wrote:

bigsteviecool20 wrote:

I had the same thing but with a solo, no I beleave I no why this problem happens. It's down to how old your card is or some resrictions placed on the card by your bank, well my solo was dew for a replacement, had 1 year left and wouldn't regester on my psn, I gave up and when I got my new card I thought I'll try it and it worked strate away. There's loads of u out there can't regester there b card the above is the reason!

Like you i had a solo debit card and it didnt work, i got my new card this month a Visa Debit Card and it still doesnt work which sucks :smileysad:

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17 (9,683 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I just went to that stroe and it NOT free

:Confused:

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17 (5,167 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Free EU Store Items ⇒ http://www.alphazone4.com/m/store/freeItems.php?zone=EU
☆ meine Games: passen nicht mehr in die Signatur ☆

" ▲●X■ Gibt der Klügere immer
nach, herrscht die Diktatur der
Dummen. - Wo Unrecht zu
Recht wird, wird Widerstand
zur Pflicht. - Doch: Das Einzige
das einen davon abhalten kann die Wahrheit zu finden, ist zu denken man kenne sie bereits. ▲●X■"
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17 (5,132 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Europe have some nice free clothes from the shopping centre.

These include:

• a selection of hoodies (in the 'Threads' store')
  • a pair of jeans (in the 'Threads store')
  • a wide range of t-shirts in different colours (same design) (from the 'Threads' store)
  • a few Diesel t-shirts
  • a rang of shoes (same design, but different colours) (available in the 'Threads' store)
  • ...and much, much more!!
You can also visit the AlphaZone4's item database.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17 (5,116 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Not to mention plenty of reward items amongst the spaces.

...The Japan Home has a free section don't they?

Do they?

...if they do, we should have one aswell.

...Also... if they don't... we should have one, basically... We should have a free section regardless of what Japan has.

...maybe it was the US that had the free store? :smileyindifferent:

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17 (5,106 Views)
0 Kudos