97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Free clothes?

16 Replies 9,861 Views Created 25-05-2009

Is it true you can get free clothes from stores?

I ask this because, i have a Visa debit card but for some reason it wont accept it, saying contact technical support which i have attempted to but was put on hold and no-one got in touch which is a shame as i would of liked to buy some DLC or something from Playstation Home.

However a friend of mine told me in certain stores you can get free clothes, items, etc so i was just wondering if it is true?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
The Anti-CoD and MoD Video Gamer
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

lalapro

93%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lalapro
Accepted Solution
Yep there are free cloths not all of them are good, But there are some nice ones :) Theres a cool Hoodie for the men in the Diesil Store thats Free :)
0 Kudos

Re: Free clothes?

Understand that two people always where under the name '' lalapro '' before you start cyber bullying people. - Radka
/16

bigsteviecool20

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bigsteviecool20
Accepted Solution

Ohhh, i may have to have a looksie, i was just in Diesel aswell.

Thanks for your help:)

0 Kudos

/16

luzanillajr

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
luzanillajr
Accepted Solution

I just went to that stroe and it NOT free

0 Kudos

MVP
/16

RAPIDMOBIL

• MVP
93%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RAPIDMOBIL
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

☆ meine Games: passen nicht mehr in die Signatur ☆

" ▲●X■ Gibt der Klügere immer
nach, herrscht die Diktatur der
Dummen. - Wo Unrecht zu
Recht wird, wird Widerstand
zur Pflicht. - Doch: Das Einzige
das einen davon abhalten kann die Wahrheit zu finden, ist zu denken man kenne sie bereits. ▲●X■"
/16

AlphaDogOnline

86%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
AlphaDogOnline
Accepted Solution

Europe have some nice free clothes from the shopping centre.

These include:

• a selection of hoodies (in the 'Threads' store')
  • a pair of jeans (in the 'Threads store')
  • a wide range of t-shirts in different colours (same design) (from the 'Threads' store)
  • a few Diesel t-shirts
  • a rang of shoes (same design, but different colours) (available in the 'Threads' store)
  • ...and much, much more!!
You can also visit the AlphaZone4's item database.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Beta Tester
/16

Pacman_Ownage

• Beta Tester
98%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Pacman_Ownage
Accepted Solution

Not to mention plenty of reward items amongst the spaces.

...The Japan Home has a free section don't they?

Do they?

...if they do, we should have one aswell.

...Also... if they don't... we should have one, basically... We should have a free section regardless of what Japan has.

...maybe it was the US that had the free store? :|

0 Kudos

/16

NOZonline

99%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
NOZonline
Accepted Solution

bigsteviecool20 wrote:

I ask this because, i have a Visa debit card but for some reason it wont accept it, saying contact technical support which i have attempted to but was put on hold and no-one got in touch which is a shame as i would of liked to buy some DLC or something from Playstation Home.

However a friend of mine told me in certain stores you can get free clothes, items, etc so i was just wondering if it is true?

I had the same thing but with a solo, no I beleave I no why this problem happens. It's down to how old your card is or some resrictions placed on the card by your bank, well my solo was dew for a replacement, had 1 year left and wouldn't regester on my psn, I gave up and when I got my new card I thought I'll try it and it worked strate away. There's loads of u out there can't regester there b card the above is the reason!
0 Kudos

/16

bigsteviecool20

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bigsteviecool20
Accepted Solution

NOZonline wrote:

bigsteviecool20 wrote:

I had the same thing but with a solo, no I beleave I no why this problem happens. It's down to how old your card is or some resrictions placed on the card by your bank, well my solo was dew for a replacement, had 1 year left and wouldn't regester on my psn, I gave up and when I got my new card I thought I'll try it and it worked strate away. There's loads of u out there can't regester there b card the above is the reason!

Like you i had a solo debit card and it didnt work, i got my new card this month a Visa Debit Card and it still doesnt work which sucks :(

0 Kudos

/16

WeyFallen

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WeyFallen
Accepted Solution

Hello you,

Of course you can buy free stuff over there. There is so much lovely clothes and stuff.

Just go to Mall / Shopping Centre, and buy everything what is free! I have taked all the stuff.. I mean the free stuff. :Lol:

There you go,

Cobemil

0 Kudos

/16

Tahvo

88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Tahvo
Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

/16

Thylaudax

90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Thylaudax
Accepted Solution

*looks at date the thread was originally created*

OK, what's with the spate of people posting on threads that have been extinct since before the dinosaurs?

If a thread hasn't been posted to for a significant period of time, please do not resurrect it unless you have an excellent reason for doing so.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Home Tweets: http://twitter.com/PSHomeEU
/16

Kassandra_ONE

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Kassandra_ONE
Accepted Solution

sorry thy

i  don't understand your comment; what was wrong with his question/bump? He was probably searching for free clothes in home and was probably using the search function here and the result was the (corresponding) thread "Free clothes?" And he finally found the needed help....

If you wanna stop this, you should close all threads older than a month....; or disable the search function...

kass

0 Kudos

/16

Thylaudax

90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Thylaudax
Accepted Solution

Kassandra_ONE wrote:

sorry thy

i  don't understand your comment; what was wrong with his question/bump? He was probably searching for free clothes in home and was probably using the search function here and the result was the (corresponding) thread "Free clothes?" And he finally found the needed help....

If you wanna stop this, you should close all threads older than a month....; or disable the search function...

kass

The post that bumped this thread basically just says that information supplied in a post that is over 18 months old is wrong, and takes no account for the possibility that there may have been changes made in the intervening time. I'm not just referring to this specific thread, either: I've noticed other very old threads that have been bumped up over the weekend. All it does is cause confusion unless someone notices the dates on the older posts and points out it's a resurrected thread.

(Having said that, one person bumped an even older thread than this one, but did it the 'right' way - noting it was an old thread, and explaining the purpose of the resurrection.)

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Home Tweets: http://twitter.com/PSHomeEU
Beta Tester
/16

mattkan

• Beta Tester
86%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mattkan
Accepted Solution

Thylaudax wrote:

*looks at date the thread was originally created*

OK, what's with the spate of people posting on threads that have been extinct since before the dinosaurs?

If a thread hasn't been posted to for a significant period of time, please do not resurrect it unless you have an excellent reason for doing so.

Dinosaurs were still alive at the beginning of 2009?

"waiter get me what he's having"

"PRONTO"

"damn waiters with dodgy moustaches that come from barcalona"

0 Kudos

/16
84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Dontcallmetracey
Accepted Solution

Thy

Calm down.

It's just after Christmas and Home now has many new users who, do doubt, have been looking forward to using their new PS3s and discovering Home for the first time.  Of course they are going to ask the same few questions everyone asks when they first use Home.

Instead of having a little rant, how about creating a "New To Home Info Pack" and fixing it to the main Home forum page?  Just a thought. 

I am aware that there is a "Freebie" list but please, we were all new here once upon a time and a little understanding would not be out of place, don’t you think? 

After all the forums are for the whole Home community, no matter how little time they may have been on line, and not specific user fiefdoms, no matter how many posts they may have.

If there is a problem with reviving old threads, simply delete all threads after a set time, maybe 6 or 9 months.  We could all then look forward to having the same questions asked every year, just think how wonderfull that would be.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

GreatestACE

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GreatestACE
Accepted Solution
The point is a number of new forum users are scrolling through pages and pages of forum threads to get to older items and then posting in them. I fail to see how through all that legitimate scrolling they haven't seen the same threads posted again and again. I suppose there is always the search function which can pull up old threads, but it does seem a little orchestrated.

There are house rules, and if they're not enforced (even with new members) this site would become unusable. There is already far too much duplication normally, without resurrecting dead threads. There are already a bunch of topics pinned as announcements on the Home forums, including a freebie list.
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel