Reply
01 Sep 2012
Member
Playstation Staff

Glittering Sands Questions

10 Replies 477 Views Created 01-09-2012

 

 Ok, just got this place and found out the "Relax" don't come with the space. So Q1 is, when are they coming?

 

Q2. If I buy the Weather Vane from the Granzella shop can I THEN play with the weather??? (I find this a despicable way of coercing more money from the user BTW)

 

And last one for now is; The Hammock Palm tree thing, can you lay on that properly or is it another "just sit" thing?

 

 Any answers to these would be great, thanks!

Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (477 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Glittering Sands Questions


KrazyFace wrote:

 

 Ok, just got this place and found out the "Relax" don't come with the space. So Q1 is, when are they coming?

 

Q2. If I buy the Weather Vane from the Granzella shop can I THEN play with the weather??? (I find this a despicable way of coercing more money from the user BTW)

 

And last one for now is; The Hammock Palm tree thing, can you lay on that properly or is it another "just sit" thing?

 

 Any answers to these would be great, thanks!



I think that they released the chairs etc.. seperatley on Japan a couple of weeks ago. So they probably will come here eventually.

 

No idea about the weather vane though, but i know that you can change the day/night settings.

 

The hammock is sit only :smileytongue:

legendary vicki signature
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (472 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Glittering Sands Questions

Nice one, thanks Vicki. I'mma go check that Granzella video showcasing the space to see if the weather vane is the same one in the shop. If my memory's right, I think it is...
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (459 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Glittering Sands Questions

Yh whats the deal with the weather vane, am I missing something?. I thought that if you owned it & then placed it at the glittering sands retreat, that it would allow you aaccess to other versions of it too. I've just gone & brought it, it's saying 4 other options for weather vanes, but 2 are not selectable, and can only get the one in the store to show/ be placed. Something not right here, heres the link to the original poster for this....  

 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblogeurope/7887632272/

___________________________________________________________
"Home is a playground for the Mods/In Crowd/Developers/Trolls, we are merely the people that fund it for them"
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (421 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Glittering Sands Questions

I checked the design of the two vanes and the one in the video for this space has palm trees, the one in the shop has a cockerel on it. I nearly bought it myself but changed my mind after re-watching the video.
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (404 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 3
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Glittering Sands Questions

u can place the weathervane in the tropical hideaway private space



The name is Olo.......Hans Olo
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (328 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Glittering Sands Questions

Also the relax chairs take up 16 items slots. They do have all the features of the public beach versions tho.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (301 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 9
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Glittering Sands Questions


blacklagoon-REVY wrote:
Also the relax chairs take up 16 items slots. They do have all the features of the public beach versions tho.


Wait , what  ?!? I see a flaw in that. That would class them as active items so you'll fill abit of your beach up and you've hit the limit for the whole space.

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Glittering Sands Questions

Be cool if they added a "auto" option to the day/night cycle  :smileyhappy:  

___________________________________________________________
"Home is a playground for the Mods/In Crowd/Developers/Trolls, we are merely the people that fund it for them"
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (295 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
Level 5
 
Playstation Staff

Re: Glittering Sands Questions


Fritches wrote:

blacklagoon-REVY wrote:
Also the relax chairs take up 16 items slots. They do have all the features of the public beach versions tho.


Wait , what  ?!? I see a flaw in that. That would class them as active items so you'll fill abit of your beach up and you've hit the limit for the whole space.


They are active items, all the poses and even a towel pick mode are integrated. Also the build in camera. To be honest 16 slots is not much for all these features, we have interactive items that do far less but take up 22 slots.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Reply
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (291 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos