Level 7

Re: Golden PS3 ornament?

hgwells wrote:
The e-mails containing the codes for the Golden PS3 were sent out in May 2010. No more have been sent since then.

That is factually incorrect. There was an initial mass-mail out for users who had recently qualified when the promotion started. There have been several smaller mailouts subsequently as new batches of users qualified. As far as I'm aware, this is still happening.

Home Tweets: http://twitter.com/PSHomeEU
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 271 of 289 (716 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I still havent recieved mine at all yet.  Even though I reserved my account before the PS3 was released and have been using it since release.

I've spent a small fortune on the PSN over the years and god knows how many thousands of hours in home and on the PSN.  I guess its just a random selection process since I have all my boxes ticked and recieve emails from Sony / SCEE on a regular basis :-( .

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 272 of 289 (696 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Still waiting for my code as well.... sigh :smileysad:

The Party@Home Club EST 14-12-2008

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 273 of 289 (655 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

Thylaudax wrote:

hgwells wrote:
The e-mails containing the codes for the Golden PS3 were sent out in May 2010. No more have been sent since then.

That is factually incorrect. There was an initial mass-mail out for users who had recently qualified when the promotion started. There have been several smaller mailouts subsequently as new batches of users qualified. As far as I'm aware, this is still happening.

I stand corrected!

However, there is still the problem of those people who have "qualified", but have not received the ornament.

If you would be so kind, before you go, please detail the qualification requirements.

I believe I received the ornament because...

1. My account was over a year old (March 2007).

2. I ticked the "receive emails from Sony" box when I created my account.

I know of others who matched those criteria, yet didn't receive the ornament. Please explain the inconsistency.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 274 of 289 (635 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

hgwells wrote:

Thylaudax wrote:

hgwells wrote:

I stand corrected!

However, there is still the problem of those people who have "qualified", but have not received the ornament.

If you would be so kind, before you go, please detail the qualification requirements.

I know of others who matched those criteria, yet didn't receive the ornament. Please explain the inconsistency.

As I have previously explained, multiple times, there are *several* criteria involved with receiving the reward. The two you have listed are only two out of a larger list. Unfortunately, I have not been given permission to reveal the full set of criteria (again, I have explained why in the past).

Home Tweets: http://twitter.com/PSHomeEU
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 275 of 289 (622 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

It's a Friday morning and the first thing people want to do is dillude themselves into thinking they especially qualify for a virtual ornament and want to make a Sherlock Holmes-esque inquiry as to why they haven't received what they "qualified" for.

Man, and I thought the people who were complaining about Home getting too many awesome updates were deranged :smileyvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 276 of 289 (617 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Thylaudax wrote:

hgwells wrote:

Thylaudax wrote:

hgwells wrote:

I stand corrected!

As I have previously explained, multiple times, there are *several* criteria involved with receiving the reward. The two you have listed are only two out of a larger list. Unfortunately, I have not been given permission to reveal the full set of criteria (again, I have explained why in the past).

Thanks Thy.

Lets hope that the next time this thread gets bumped, people will read your response.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 277 of 289 (590 Views)
0 Kudos

I don't want to annoy anyone here but i literally just got the email. i just redemed it and then started looking up what it was.

knowing stupid questions require stupid answers, does this mean that i am getting a little gold PS3?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 278 of 289 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I should think so, my nephew got an e-mail today as well, so looks like they've sent some more out, to celebrate an anniversary it said.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 279 of 289 (329 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

i got mine today 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 280 of 289 (296 Views)
0 Kudos