27 Apr 2012
Community Coordinator
Playstation Staff

Got the Friday feeling?

[ Edited ]
19 Replies 387 Views edited 27-04-2012

This is what happens when you lose against Loonytoon on a game of Liar's Dice.  Forced to humiliate one's self :smileysad:

Incidentally I actually LOVE that game!

PlayStation®Home Picture 18-4-2012 14-32-00.jpg

If you look carefully he has a gun against my head incase I have any dodgy ideas whilst being down there.  No not that kinda gun you dirty sods!

PlayStation®Home Picture 18-4-2012 14-32-46.jpg

Oh and as it's Friday and we have finished the UK Home Poker Tournament, which btw McNeilio is our champion!  Big congrats to him and Domiinatrix for being our runner up with Mid3get coming 3rd.  McNeilio and Dom now go onto the International stage to represent UK in the European showdown.

Anywho as I was saying, now the UK stage of the Poker tourney is complete I can now unveil where the finals will take place.

It takes place in Vissy's new clubhouse :smileyvery-happy:

Some paparazzi managed to get in and take a sneaky picture of Envisager and myself chilling out waiting for the Poker International stage to begin.  I chased him off with an axe so I can assure you the place is safe (for now).

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 27-4-2012 17-29-10.jpg

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 20 (387 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

Wicked :smileyhappy: well done to McNeillio and Dommy.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 20 (384 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Is that a not too subtle hint the desert haven club house will be coming to EU soon? And btw Liars Dice rocks. I loved it on RDR, especially with the cussing in the background and I love it on home. Liars dice should be a free play game in home sqaure like chess and draughts. Make it so LordRoss.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 20 (373 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Furys-embrace wrote:

Is that a not too subtle hint the desert haven club house will be coming to EU soon? And btw Liars Dice rocks. I loved it on RDR, especially with the cussing in the background and I love it on home. Liars dice should be a free play game in home sqaure like chess and draughts. Make it so LordRoss.

I'm sorry but that picture of the desert haven club house ??? Does that mean that LordRoss the Community Team Moderator has another account not for use on the EU Home ???  That's very naughty  :Evil:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 20 (357 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Furys-embrace wrote:

Did RDR have the number one's as magic numbers? As the Saloon bar does and it certainly makes a lot of difference tactically. 

claremac90 wrote:

I'm sorry but that picture of the desert haven club house ??? Does that mean that LordRoss the Community Team Moderator has another account not for use on the EU Home ???  That's very naughty  :Evil:

@claremac

That's the Poker final club house, what's this haven thing you mention? :xRolleyes:

Plus it's Envisager's Poker club so he is the messiah naughty boy, I'm just a humble Lord.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 20 (337 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Yes ok Rossy i believe you :Smile:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 20 (328 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

agreed 1's are useful if you are playing the CPU, but if you are playing a devious little Fury like me who sometimes says they have 4 6's from the outset when if fact they only have two and is just being a chancer, 1's dont count for diddly squat :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 20 (294 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Well magic number one's count as any number, so they do count as diddly squat :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 20 (288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Huh? Not on the version of liars dice I played on RDR they didnt, what trickery is this? The only advantage I saw for using 1's is you could start your betting low with them and build up.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 20 (280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

LordRoss wrote:

This is what happens when you lose against Loonytoon on a game of Liar's Dice.  Forced to humiliate one's self :smileysad:

Incidentally I actually LOVE that game!

PlayStation®Home Picture 18-4-2012 14-32-00.jpg

If you look carefully he has a gun against my head incase I have any dodgy ideas whilst being down there.  No not that kinda gun you dirty sods!

PlayStation®Home Picture 18-4-2012 14-32-46.jpg

Lose to me, be a horse... sounds like a fair deal

---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 20 (273 Views)
0 Kudos