Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 73

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

27 Apr 2012
By LordRoss

LordRoss

  • Community Coordinator
  • Offline
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Got the Friday feeling?

[ Edited ]
19 Replies 413 Views edited 27-04-2012

This is what happens when you lose against Loonytoon on a game of Liar's Dice.  Forced to humiliate one's self :smileysad:

 

Incidentally I actually LOVE that game!

 

PlayStation®Home Picture 18-4-2012 14-32-00.jpg

 

If you look carefully he has a gun against my head incase I have any dodgy ideas whilst being down there.  No not that kinda gun you dirty sods!

 

PlayStation®Home Picture 18-4-2012 14-32-46.jpg

 

 

Oh and as it's Friday and we have finished the UK Home Poker Tournament, which btw McNeilio is our champion!  Big congrats to him and Domiinatrix for being our runner up with Mid3get coming 3rd.  McNeilio and Dom now go onto the International stage to represent UK in the European showdown.

 

Anywho as I was saying, now the UK stage of the Poker tourney is complete I can now unveil where the finals will take place.

 

It takes place in Vissy's new clubhouse :D

 

Some paparazzi managed to get in and take a sneaky picture of Envisager and myself chilling out waiting for the Poker International stage to begin.  I chased him off with an axe so I can assure you the place is safe (for now).

 

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 27-4-2012 17-29-10.jpg

 

 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
10
/16

EdwCarnby

  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution
Wicked :) well done to McNeillio and Dommy.
0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

___________________________
PS4 Preordered - yipeeee!
07
/16

Furys-embrace

  • Offline
94%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Furys-embrace
Accepted Solution

Is that a not too subtle hint the desert haven club house will be coming to EU soon? And btw Liars Dice rocks. I loved it on RDR, especially with the cussing in the background and I love it on home. Liars dice should be a free play game in home sqaure like chess and draughts. Make it so LordRoss.

0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

[ Edited ]
04
/16

claremac90

  • Offline
89%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
claremac90
Accepted Solution

Furys-embrace wrote:

Is that a not too subtle hint the desert haven club house will be coming to EU soon? And btw Liars Dice rocks. I loved it on RDR, especially with the cussing in the background and I love it on home. Liars dice should be a free play game in home sqaure like chess and draughts. Make it so LordRoss.


I'm sorry but that picture of the desert haven club house ??? Does that mean that LordRoss the Community Team Moderator has another account not for use on the EU Home ???  That's very naughty  :Evil:

0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

Community Coordinator

LordRoss

  • Community Coordinator
  • Offline
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LordRoss
Accepted Solution

Furys-embrace wrote:

Is that a not too subtle hint the desert haven club house will be coming to EU soon? And btw Liars Dice rocks. I loved it on RDR, especially with the cussing in the background and I love it on home. Liars dice should be a free play game in home sqaure like chess and draughts. Make it so LordRoss.



Did RDR have the number one's as magic numbers? As the Saloon bar does and it certainly makes a lot of difference tactically. 

 


claremac90 wrote:

I'm sorry but that picture of the desert haven club house ??? Does that mean that LordRoss the Community Team Moderator has another account not for use on the EU Home ???  That's very naughty  :Evil:


 

@claremac

 

That's the Poker final club house, what's this haven thing you mention? :xRolleyes:

 

Plus it's Envisager's Poker club so he is the messiah naughty boy, I'm just a humble Lord.

 

 

0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

04
/16

claremac90

  • Offline
89%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
claremac90
Accepted Solution

Yes ok Rossy i believe you 

0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

07
/16

Furys-embrace

  • Offline
94%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Furys-embrace
Accepted Solution

agreed 1's are useful if you are playing the CPU, but if you are playing a devious little Fury like me who sometimes says they have 4 6's from the outset when if fact they only have two and is just being a chancer, 1's dont count for diddly squat :smileywink:

0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

Community Coordinator

LordRoss

  • Community Coordinator
  • Offline
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LordRoss
Accepted Solution

Well magic number one's count as any number, so they do count as diddly squat :p

 

 

0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

07
/16

Furys-embrace

  • Offline
94%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Furys-embrace
Accepted Solution

Huh? Not on the version of liars dice I played on RDR they didnt, what trickery is this? The only advantage I saw for using 1's is you could start your betting low with them and build up.

0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

Beta Tester
07
/16

loonytoon1982

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
99%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
loonytoon1982
Accepted Solution

LordRoss wrote:

This is what happens when you lose against Loonytoon on a game of Liar's Dice.  Forced to humiliate one's self :smileysad:

 

Incidentally I actually LOVE that game!

 

PlayStation®Home Picture 18-4-2012 14-32-00.jpg

 

If you look carefully he has a gun against my head incase I have any dodgy ideas whilst being down there.  No not that kinda gun you dirty sods!

 

PlayStation®Home Picture 18-4-2012 14-32-46.jpg

 

 


 

 

Lose to me, be a horse... sounds like a fair deal

0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

---------------------------

11
/16

xLegioNx

  • Offline
94%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xLegioNx
Accepted Solution
Hoping that some kind of event comes to fruition from last night's chat. I love a game of Liars dice too.

Glad to see you've pulled yourself together by the way Ross :D
0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

Property of xLegioNx



Community Coordinator

LordRoss

  • Community Coordinator
  • Offline
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LordRoss
Accepted Solution

xLegioNx wrote:
Hoping that some kind of event comes to fruition from last night's chat. I love a game of Liars dice too.

Glad to see you've pulled yourself together by the way Ross :D


What are you implying? :smileytongue:

 

Anywho,

 

Listen to this:

 

 

Whilst you view my pictures of me trying to be inconspicuous moderating PlayStation Home:

 

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 27-4-2012 22-26-36.jpg

 

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 27-4-2012 22-27-31.jpg

 

You can clearly see I am professional at this :D

 

Although on my endeavours I did spot something that I thought you guys maybe able to help out with.

 

PlayStation(R)Home Picture 27-4-2012 22-30-27.jpg

 


0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

Award Winner
08
/16

GoodBytes

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
94%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GoodBytes
Accepted Solution

LordRoss wrote:



 

 

Alone? I recall you ditched me on Friday so you could go take photos of yourself :smileyvery-happy:

 

0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fenian
Accepted Solution
looking smart, I never noticed you so good job ^_^
0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

11
/16

xLegioNx

  • Offline
94%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xLegioNx
Accepted Solution
Pfft. I would've spotted him and his giant hat a mile off. Couldn't miss it if I tried on Thursday. :D
0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

Property of xLegioNx



06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fenian
Accepted Solution

xLegioNx wrote:
Pfft. I would've spotted him and his giant hat a mile off. Couldn't miss it if I tried on Thursday. :D
You say that, but then why didnt you spot him?
0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

11
/16

xLegioNx

  • Offline
94%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xLegioNx
Accepted Solution

fenian wrote:

xLegioNx wrote:
Pfft. I would've spotted him and his giant hat a mile off. Couldn't miss it if I tried on Thursday. :D
You say that, but then why didnt you spot him?


Well... I wasn't on.

0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

Property of xLegioNx



06
/16

fenian

  • Offline
95%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fenian
Accepted Solution

xLegioNx wrote:

fenian wrote:

xLegioNx wrote:
Pfft. I would've spotted him and his giant hat a mile off. Couldn't miss it if I tried on Thursday. :D
You say that, but then why didnt you spot him?


Well... I wasn't on.


A likely story, not very believable, just admit it, you didnt notice him.
0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

11
/16

xLegioNx

  • Offline
94%
11 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xLegioNx
Accepted Solution

fenian wrote:

xLegioNx wrote:

fenian wrote:

xLegioNx wrote:
Pfft. I would've spotted him and his giant hat a mile off. Couldn't miss it if I tried on Thursday. :D
You say that, but then why didnt you spot him?


Well... I wasn't on.


A likely story, not very believable, just admit it, you didnt notice him.

 

Fine! I hope you're satisfied. I will now spend the rest of my Home days constantly doing a 360 with the camera. Well done.

0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

Property of xLegioNx



04
/16

claremac90

  • Offline
89%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
claremac90
Accepted Solution

All Alone awwwww bless , you can be sure if I bump into you on Home I'll come and chat with you or maybe just shout abuse from a safe distance !!!!!  

0 Kudos

Re: Got the Friday feeling?

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel