10 Oct 2012
Playstation Staff

HELLFIRE WINGS

[ Edited ]
32 Replies 473 Views edited 10-10-2012

Just had a gander @ these & thought the 3.19 price tag to be over priced, but then l saw the GOLDEN DRAGON WINGS & nearly had a heart attack 5.49 for what? Do l get a 24 carat gold certificate of authenticity sent in post? This country is broke & yet you add 71% for yellow wings then call them gold. HELLFIRE your priceless.

Most personal spaces cost less. 

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, SO JOIN FORCES.....NOW!!!!

"Ndreams is the father of all mistakes & necessity is the mother of invention"
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 33 (473 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: HELLFIRE WINGS

My bad, just checked on stock exchange & yellow pixels are up 90%:Stupid:

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 33 (447 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, . . . . . . . . (puff, Hellfire vanishes from Home for good)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 33 (420 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

I know they fall for that crap in America all the time but not for us thanks, Hellfire! :Thumbs:

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 33 (416 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

What is WRONG with Sony's prices lately? It is absolutely disgusting. Your customers will soon see through you Sony. How can you mug your customers like that?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 33 (404 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Luckily nothing is completely useless, it still may serve as a bad example!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 33 (396 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

It seems to be a weird trend in Home lately. Make it gold and almost double the price! There were gold mechjet outfits for £4 more than normal ones when E3 happened, then all the gold tat for the mansion that came at a high price. Personally I have excreted better looking things
 photo Solassiggy_zpsekxjzigh.gif
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 33 (378 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Perhaps people could people could donate their money to a breast cancer charity (inkeeping with the theme), or other charity of their choice, instead of giving Sony your money.

I wonder Sony, you let developers give out items to raise cancer awareness, but do you actually donate money to these charities?
That's a no. So why then, do you go to the effort to raise awareness about something that makes you diddly squat money, when you're so greedy?
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 33 (368 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

RPG-Wolf wrote:

Luckily nothing is completely useless, it still may serve as a bad example!

Finer words were never spoken! I knew the original Locomotions were gonna sell by the bucket but I think our pals at the office are getting a little over confident :smileytongue: please lower the prices. Not gonna get the wings for THAT much!

Message 9 of 33 (346 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Well said Elfen, l couldn't have put it better myself. 

Any suggestions HELLFIRE besides your's or Sony's own accounts that is? The more greedy you guys get, the shorter my arms & deeper my pockets seem to be getting of late, (that includes all sections of psn). 

Sounds callous & it's not intended that way, but it seems to me that since that terrible incident your all surfing on the crest of a tidal wave & milking us dry on its back?

PS Home used to add about 5-10 items every month or so (we used to moan about it) & 5 GBP used to last ages. Now we get so much new stuff that even if the AVERAGE PRICE was 50p we would still need 10 GBP just to try & keep pace. But no you want a weeks wages every week nowadays & don't forget PSN+.

That reminds me, l should really have started another thread but too late now (completely forgot about the phone call response) thanks Sony for the update last month that has stopped us saving & restoring data from USB card readers. How long before you add usb memory sticks to the list?Your employing stepping stone stealth tactics to FORCE US ALL TO BUY PS+ to allow us THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE GAME DATA IN THE FUTURE. Be warned, as & when you do, l for one will fail to replace another broken PS3 & as for the PS4, or whatever it will be called... @ this current rate, l won't bother regardless of how fabulous it is. l still remember how well informed you kept me, (even while on the phone) over the hacking outage. Yes that's right, l got to know on the 6PM news 2 DAYS after the phone call l made to you Sony.  That trend seems to be very fashionable these days.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 33 (338 Views)
0 Kudos