PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home

10 Oct 2012
By: dragonpirate Member 185 Posts
Level 4

HELLFIRE WINGS

[ Edited ]
32 Replies 456 Views edited 10-10-2012

Just had a gander @ these & thought the 3.19 price tag to be over priced, but then l saw the GOLDEN DRAGON WINGS & nearly had a heart attack 5.49 for what? Do l get a 24 carat gold certificate of authenticity sent in post? This country is broke & yet you add 71% for yellow wings then call them gold. HELLFIRE your priceless.

Most personal spaces cost less. 

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, SO JOIN FORCES.....NOW!!!!

"Ndreams is the father of all mistakes & necessity is the mother of invention"
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 33 (456 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Re: HELLFIRE WINGS

My bad, just checked on stock exchange & yellow pixels are up 90%:Stupid:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 33 (430 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, . . . . . . . . (puff, Hellfire vanishes from Home for good)

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 33 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

I know they fall for that crap in America all the time but not for us thanks, Hellfire! :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 33 (399 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

What is WRONG with Sony's prices lately? It is absolutely disgusting. Your customers will soon see through you Sony. How can you mug your customers like that?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 33 (387 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

[ Edited ]

Luckily nothing is completely useless, it still may serve as a bad example!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 33 (379 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

It seems to be a weird trend in Home lately. Make it gold and almost double the price! There were gold mechjet outfits for £4 more than normal ones when E3 happened, then all the gold tat for the mansion that came at a high price. Personally I have excreted better looking things
 photo zelostos2_zps5c4da265.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 33 (361 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Perhaps people could people could donate their money to a breast cancer charity (inkeeping with the theme), or other charity of their choice, instead of giving Sony your money.

I wonder Sony, you let developers give out items to raise cancer awareness, but do you actually donate money to these charities?
That's a no. So why then, do you go to the effort to raise awareness about something that makes you diddly squat money, when you're so greedy?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 33 (351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

RPG-Wolf wrote:

Luckily nothing is completely useless, it still may serve as a bad example!

Finer words were never spoken! I knew the original Locomotions were gonna sell by the bucket but I think our pals at the office are getting a little over confident :smileytongue: please lower the prices. Not gonna get the wings for THAT much!

0 Kudos
Level 4

Well said Elfen, l couldn't have put it better myself. 

Any suggestions HELLFIRE besides your's or Sony's own accounts that is? The more greedy you guys get, the shorter my arms & deeper my pockets seem to be getting of late, (that includes all sections of psn). 

Sounds callous & it's not intended that way, but it seems to me that since that terrible incident your all surfing on the crest of a tidal wave & milking us dry on its back?

PS Home used to add about 5-10 items every month or so (we used to moan about it) & 5 GBP used to last ages. Now we get so much new stuff that even if the AVERAGE PRICE was 50p we would still need 10 GBP just to try & keep pace. But no you want a weeks wages every week nowadays & don't forget PSN+.

That reminds me, l should really have started another thread but too late now (completely forgot about the phone call response) thanks Sony for the update last month that has stopped us saving & restoring data from USB card readers. How long before you add usb memory sticks to the list?Your employing stepping stone stealth tactics to FORCE US ALL TO BUY PS+ to allow us THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE GAME DATA IN THE FUTURE. Be warned, as & when you do, l for one will fail to replace another broken PS3 & as for the PS4, or whatever it will be called... @ this current rate, l won't bother regardless of how fabulous it is. l still remember how well informed you kept me, (even while on the phone) over the hacking outage. Yes that's right, l got to know on the 6PM news 2 DAYS after the phone call l made to you Sony.  That trend seems to be very fashionable these days.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 33 (321 Views)
0 Kudos