03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

HELLFIRE WINGS

[ Edited ]
32 Replies 497 Views edited 10-10-2012

Just had a gander @ these & thought the 3.19 price tag to be over priced, but then l saw the GOLDEN DRAGON WINGS & nearly had a heart attack 5.49 for what? Do l get a 24 carat gold certificate of authenticity sent in post? This country is broke & yet you add 71% for yellow wings then call them gold. HELLFIRE your priceless.

Most personal spaces cost less. 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, SO JOIN FORCES.....NOW!!!!

"Ndreams is the father of all mistakes & necessity is the mother of invention"
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

dragonpirate

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dragonpirate
Accepted Solution

My bad, just checked on stock exchange & yellow pixels are up 90%:Stupid:

0 Kudos

Re: HELLFIRE WINGS

/16

RPG-Wolf

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RPG-Wolf
Accepted Solution

Greed, Greed, Greed, Greed, . . . . . . . . (puff, Hellfire vanishes from Home for good)

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

Retro_1973

98%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Retro_1973
Accepted Solution

I know they fall for that crap in America all the time but not for us thanks, Hellfire! :Thumbs:

0 Kudos

/16

xElfenLied

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied
Accepted Solution
What is WRONG with Sony's prices lately? It is absolutely disgusting. Your customers will soon see through you Sony. How can you mug your customers like that?
0 Kudos

/16

RPG-Wolf

92%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RPG-Wolf
Accepted Solution

Luckily nothing is completely useless, it still may serve as a bad example!

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

EdwCarnby

98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution

RPG-Wolf wrote:

Luckily nothing is completely useless, it still may serve as a bad example!

Finer words were never spoken! I knew the original Locomotions were gonna sell by the bucket but I think our pals at the office are getting a little over confident :p please lower the prices. Not gonna get the wings for THAT much!

0 Kudos

Snozzlenut

94%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Snozzlenut
Accepted Solution
It seems to be a weird trend in Home lately. Make it gold and almost double the price! There were gold mechjet outfits for £4 more than normal ones when E3 happened, then all the gold tat for the mansion that came at a high price. Personally I have excreted better looking things
0 Kudos

photo modsnozzz_zps3jrbqrej.gif
/16

xElfenLied

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied
Accepted Solution
Perhaps people could people could donate their money to a breast cancer charity (inkeeping with the theme), or other charity of their choice, instead of giving Sony your money.

I wonder Sony, you let developers give out items to raise cancer awareness, but do you actually donate money to these charities?
That's a no. So why then, do you go to the effort to raise awareness about something that makes you diddly squat money, when you're so greedy?
0 Kudos

/16

dragonpirate

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dragonpirate
Accepted Solution

Well said Elfen, l couldn't have put it better myself. 

Any suggestions HELLFIRE besides your's or Sony's own accounts that is? The more greedy you guys get, the shorter my arms & deeper my pockets seem to be getting of late, (that includes all sections of psn). 

Sounds callous & it's not intended that way, but it seems to me that since that terrible incident your all surfing on the crest of a tidal wave & milking us dry on its back?

PS Home used to add about 5-10 items every month or so (we used to moan about it) & 5 GBP used to last ages. Now we get so much new stuff that even if the AVERAGE PRICE was 50p we would still need 10 GBP just to try & keep pace. But no you want a weeks wages every week nowadays & don't forget PSN+.

That reminds me, l should really have started another thread but too late now (completely forgot about the phone call response) thanks Sony for the update last month that has stopped us saving & restoring data from USB card readers. How long before you add usb memory sticks to the list?Your employing stepping stone stealth tactics to FORCE US ALL TO BUY PS+ to allow us THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE GAME DATA IN THE FUTURE. Be warned, as & when you do, l for one will fail to replace another broken PS3 & as for the PS4, or whatever it will be called... @ this current rate, l won't bother regardless of how fabulous it is. l still remember how well informed you kept me, (even while on the phone) over the hacking outage. Yes that's right, l got to know on the 6PM news 2 DAYS after the phone call l made to you Sony.  That trend seems to be very fashionable these days.

0 Kudos

/16

KrazyFace

98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
Hold on. I thought it was just Square Enix that did that annoying save thing with Sleeping Dogs? Are you telling me that I cant save my games on a stick to use in both my PS3s AT ALL anymore?
0 Kudos

/16

dragonpirate

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dragonpirate
Accepted Solution
No, usb sticks are STILL OK ATM. Card readers dont work though. l went to save my GT5 data as usual & it didn't even show on xmb, bought 2 new readers & still no joy, swapped card for another & still no joy. tried in another 2 ps3's and same result. Tried all in laptop & no problems. Rang sony & got the we're not responsible for outside sphericals excuse, so which ones are official sony ones? None. NEXT UP WILL BE USB MEMORY STICKS failing to be seen on xmb. Mark my words.
0 Kudos

/16

KrazyFace

98%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
Right. So it WAS Square Enix being utter arse munchers then. Fine.

Sorry to hear about the card reader thing. And I was close to buying one on Sunday too, so I could get back my CF slot after swapping my old Phat for a Slim. Phew! Dodged a 30 quid mistake shapped bullet then! Sorry you had to take it for me Dragonpirate.
0 Kudos

/16

dragonpirate

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dragonpirate
Accepted Solution

NP Krazy, l'm just glad l remembered to post it before you joined the club. That's "1 little victory" to us lol. I just paid 7.49 Inc p&p for a very nice extra slim 16gb usb stick (new & packaged) from good old flea bay, money l could have used on psn instead. Damnit Sony, HELLFIRE could have sold me a set of GOLDEN WINGS & a few gold coins of far greater use if you hadn't removed the USB card reading facility. That's a boomerang to Sony & yet another "little victory" to me. Woo Hoo!!!!!:Sniper:

0 Kudos

/16

dragonpirate

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dragonpirate
Accepted Solution

NP I'm using yours.  :Peace: Now until you have something constructive to add :Music:

0 Kudos

/16

xElfenLied

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied
Accepted Solution
Green, you're very new around here aren't you?
What is your problem with randomly insulting people?
0 Kudos

/16
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Green-Brigade-_o
Accepted Solution

Could a moderator explain to me why my tame posts were removed? I could explain why they are accurate next time i'm bored an have the time.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

/16

xElfenLied

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied
Accepted Solution
Doesn't matter if he or she is on medication or not, it's not relevant to PlayStation Home General Discussion, and it's certainly not your business to bring it up on a public forum.

That will be why they were removed.

Moving on...

I want pigeon wings :Lol:
0 Kudos

/16
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Green-Brigade-_o
Accepted Solution

lol An i thought Elvis would want Chicken wings.

Wrong you are though Miss Pretend Moderator,even i would not sneakily reveal personal info. How shamefull you think that way!

Its called reading posts an ansewring it.

You should try that sometime?

0 Kudos

/16

xElfenLied

90%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xElfenLied
Accepted Solution
I'm not pretending to moderate anything, you're just being ridiculous. I have a feeling you're another person on an alt account, just trolling.

I'm called Elfen, Gran. I haven't revealed anybody's info, I was explaining why your post was removed.
1. I reported it
2. You were taking the pee out of dragonpirate (I don't know him or her but there's no need to bring any medication into subject if they are on any or not)

If you can't see it now, you never will. Ciao.
0 Kudos

/16
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Green-Brigade-_o
Accepted Solution

I could explain why your wrong with the majority of things you post but i really ain't getting any impression your worth the effort ElfinGran.

My posts on D.P were oddly enough based on their posts so if YOU can't see that,Ciao ! lol

0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel