Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 166

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
27 Jun 2012
By seany_boy2k8

seany_boy2k8

  • Offline
94%
03 Rank
Progress

Have i missed anything?

17 Replies 321 Views Created 27-06-2012
27 Jun 2012
By seany_boy2k8

Ok so my GF now ex convinced me to trade in my ps3 for a 360 so we could play games when were away from each other but now its over and im regretting buying the damn thing lol my friends list is dead and i miss the ps3 XMB and the way messages pop up and friends coming online. im weighing out the pros and cons to try and justify the re-purchase of a ps3.

 

what am i missing in home has it changed much in the past 3-4 months? do mature people like 21 upwards even use it anymore i remember it being mostly kids. and pelase tell me they've gone back to the very first version of the square?

0 Kudos
Reply
LABELS:

PSN: seany_boy2k8
Xbox tag: Seany_Blitz
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
08
/16

KrazyFace

  • Offline
98%
08 Rank
Progress
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
Sorry man but the Square is still the latest rendition. There's plenty of people over 21 to meet in Home too, you just gotta know where to look. As for your 360 predicament, well, that's a judgement call on your part mate, no one can really tell you what to do with it. Look at it this way; What was it that you got from your PS3 that you feel is lacking from the 360 side? Knock that around your head for a while and you'll get your answer. Good luck raising even half the money required to buy another PS3 from the sale of the 360 though.

Oh and one last thing; never, EVER change stuff in your life for a woman unless you absolutely, 150% HAVE to! EVUR. lol
0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

seany_boy2k8

  • Offline
94%
03 Rank
Progress
seany_boy2k8
Accepted Solution

really?? and people are actually happy with it being that way or are sony just not listening when i was last here the people hated it.

 

and luckily moneys not the issue but i'd sell my 360 if i did i dont see the point in having two consoles as id feel i'd have to buy games for both or just neglect my 360 altogether. and yea it was a bad move on my part lol but when you got a hot gamer chick that kicks ass with you on BF it was ahrd to say no lol

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?


PSN: seany_boy2k8
Xbox tag: Seany_Blitz

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
08
/16

KrazyFace

  • Offline
98%
08 Rank
Progress
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
LOL, NO NO NO Seany!!!! No matter how smokin' hawt they are, or how much ass they kick at FPSes, you DO NOT CHANGE YOUR CONSOLE FOR THEM!!!! Ahh well, hard lesson learned I guess.

No, there are people who're not happy about the aesthetics of HS still, but Home is an evolving space, it has to happen. People are just afraid of change mostly. They'll get used to it in the end...
0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

seany_boy2k8

  • Offline
94%
03 Rank
Progress
seany_boy2k8
Accepted Solution

screw it i went and bought one just fired it up to do the updates on the PS and games man i've missed it :P and they changed the chrome finish near the CD slot to black very nice :)

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?


PSN: seany_boy2k8
Xbox tag: Seany_Blitz

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

xElfenLied_US

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution

KrazyFace wrote:
LOL, NO NO NO Seany!!!! No matter how smokin' hawt they are, or how much ass they kick at FPSes, you DO NOT CHANGE YOUR CONSOLE FOR THEM!!!! Ahh well, hard lesson learned I guess.

No, there are people who're not happy about the aesthetics of HS still, but Home is an evolving space, it has to happen. People are just afraid of change mostly. They'll get used to it in the end...

Yeah I did this and I wasted my time. Traded in PS3 for XBOX 360 at the time (but now I have both consoles anyway) and she never even gamed with me. :(

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?

Не верь, не бойся, не проси


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

seany_boy2k8

  • Offline
94%
03 Rank
Progress
seany_boy2k8
Accepted Solution

xElfenLied_US wrote:

KrazyFace wrote:
LOL, NO NO NO Seany!!!! No matter how smokin' hawt they are, or how much ass they kick at FPSes, you DO NOT CHANGE YOUR CONSOLE FOR THEM!!!! Ahh well, hard lesson learned I guess.

No, there are people who're not happy about the aesthetics of HS still, but Home is an evolving space, it has to happen. People are just afraid of change mostly. They'll get used to it in the end...

Yeah I did this and I wasted my time. Traded in PS3 for XBOX 360 at the time (but now I have both consoles anyway) and she never even gamed with me. :(


 

 

but you got a 360 out of it :P

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?


PSN: seany_boy2k8
Xbox tag: Seany_Blitz

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
10
/16

EdwCarnby

  • Offline
98%
10 Rank
Progress
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution
Date a girl on Home then she'll never ask you to get a 360 .... :Cool:
0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?

___________________________
PS4 Preordered - yipeeee!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

seany_boy2k8

  • Offline
94%
03 Rank
Progress
seany_boy2k8
Accepted Solution

omg! people do this!?

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?


PSN: seany_boy2k8
Xbox tag: Seany_Blitz

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

Guedes747

  • Offline
93%
06 Rank
Progress
Guedes747
Accepted Solution

seany_boy2k8 escreveu:

Ok so my GF now ex convinced me to trade in my ps3 for a 360 so we could play games when were away from each other



There was your problem in the first place, taking a woman's suggestion seriously. You play whatever the hell you want and if she wants to play with you when you are both away you can use a PC since im pretty sure you both had one, everyone has a PC nowdays. Fairly easier than trading your console for another.

 


seany_boy2k8 escreveu:

omg! people do this!?


 
You'd be suprise how many people use Playstation Home for dating purposes.

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Seribal_Assassin
Accepted Solution

WB seany im not used to such low key avatars your using at the mo on here :smileywink:

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

seany_boy2k8

  • Offline
94%
03 Rank
Progress
seany_boy2k8
Accepted Solution

Guedes747 wrote:

seany_boy2k8 escreveu:

Ok so my GF now ex convinced me to trade in my ps3 for a 360 so we could play games when were away from each other



There was your problem in the first place, taking a woman's suggestion seriously. You play whatever the hell you want and if she wants to play with you when you are both away you can use a PC since im pretty sure you both had one, everyone has a PC nowdays. Fairly easier than trading your console for another.

 


seany_boy2k8 escreveu:

omg! people do this!?


 
You'd be suprise how many people use Playstation Home for dating purposes.


 

 

not everyone owns a gaming PC and not everyone even bothers playing games on  PC i know many people that are happy with jsut a console and plus a highend gaming PC these days is quite expensive compared to buying a new console.

 

and thanks i need to find a new avatar just havnt gotten round to it yet :P

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?


PSN: seany_boy2k8
Xbox tag: Seany_Blitz

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

claremac90

  • Offline
89%
04 Rank
Progress
claremac90
Accepted Solution

EdwCarnby wrote:
Date a girl on Home then she'll never ask you to get a 360 .... :Cool:


   Well you never know who you might find using an Xbox  !!!!!!

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

RPG-Wolf

  • Offline
92%
05 Rank
Progress
RPG-Wolf
Accepted Solution

You need an X-Box or PS3 to play with a girl? Damn, what is this world coming to?

 

Back to the roots, switch off the consoles and play with a girl like nature has planned!

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
10
/16

Fritches

  • Offline
97%
10 Rank
Progress
Fritches
Accepted Solution

RPG-Wolf wrote:

You need an X-Box or PS3 to play with a girl? Damn, what is this world coming to?

 

Back to the roots, switch off the consoles and play with a girl like nature has planned!



It's still like that ... infact England does this alot. We have more teen pregnancies than any other country.

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?


Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :)

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

seany_boy2k8

  • Offline
94%
03 Rank
Progress
seany_boy2k8
Accepted Solution

but thats the old xbox those girls are so 2006

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?


PSN: seany_boy2k8
Xbox tag: Seany_Blitz

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
08
/16

KrazyFace

  • Offline
98%
08 Rank
Progress
KrazyFace
Accepted Solution
That's a quality pic though Clare, nice find.
0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
06
/16

xElfenLied_US

  • Offline
85%
06 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution

seany_boy2k8 wrote:

xElfenLied_US wrote:

KrazyFace wrote:
LOL, NO NO NO Seany!!!! No matter how smokin' hawt they are, or how much ass they kick at FPSes, you DO NOT CHANGE YOUR CONSOLE FOR THEM!!!! Ahh well, hard lesson learned I guess.

No, there are people who're not happy about the aesthetics of HS still, but Home is an evolving space, it has to happen. People are just afraid of change mostly. They'll get used to it in the end...

Yeah I did this and I wasted my time. Traded in PS3 for XBOX 360 at the time (but now I have both consoles anyway) and she never even gamed with me. :(


 

 

but you got a 360 out of it :P


Haha, no I didn't I sold it again to get a PS3 again after we broke up, and then last year I got an XBOX again.

0 Kudos

Re: Have i missed anything?

Не верь, не бойся, не проси


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel