Welcome to the first European-wide PlayStation Home Fashion Week Challenge!
As with Loonytoons Fashion Event (which will be on hold for a few months for the duration of the European special) there will be a theme to dress by each week for prizes! You will need to submit a picture of an outfit that best represents that theme.
The name of the game is be as creative as you can. After each round 12 users will be awarded prizes for best illustrating to the world how the SCEE Home Community does fashion.
It's a European event with each nation competing. Let's use the experience you all gained from Loony's fashion events to make and show off costumes and styles to make us all proud!
Good luck and enjoy
The Week's Theme: National Colours
Launch date: Friday 3rd August 2012 at 10:00 BST
End date: Friday 10th August 2012 at 23:59 BST
Prize: Voucher codes for Male Urban Suit Bundle and Female Pop Diva Costume Bundle
Winners announced: Thursday 16th August 2012 at 15:00 BST
Specific Rules for Home Fashion Week Competition
- The ‘Home Fashion Week’ competition (“Competition”) is open to residents of Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom aged 16 years or over, except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition.
- The opening date is 03/08/2012 at 10:00 BST and the closing date is 10/08/2012 at 23:59 BST.
- To enter this Competition, entrants must:
- i. Go to the local language forum at http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstation.eu (“the Forum”);
- ii. Click on PlayStation®Home boards;
- iii. Click on the PlayStation Home Fashion Week Challenge thread;
- iv. Sign into their Sony Entertainment Network (“SEN”) Account (previously known as PlayStation® Network), or if they don’t already have one, create a SEN Account using their PlayStation®3 system,PlayStation®Portable or PlayStation® Vita system and then return to the Forum and sign into their SEN Account;
- v. The Entrant must dress up their PlayStation®Home avatar in a creative outfit which incorporates the colours of the Entrant’s national flag (“Image”). No purchase necessary.
- vi. The Entrant must take a screenshot of their avatar in a public or private space in PlayStation®Home;
- vii. Only the Entrant’s PlayStation®Home avatar may appear in the Image;
- viii. Upload their Image to Event Thread http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation
-Home-General/Home-Fashion-Week/td-p/16657994 which must be in jpeg format and size 684x384 pixels. Entrants’ SEN Online ID has to be clearly readable in the Image submitted.
- This Competition is limited to one entry per person. No Entrant may win more than one prize.
- The Image must be original and the Entrant’s own work (please click on the General Rules for further details).
- Images uploaded must conform to the PlayStation® Community House Rules, must show the entrant’s Online ID and must not show anyone under the age of 16.
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- There will be 12 Winners. Following the closing date, the judge will select 12 winning Images which they consider to be the 12 most creative and original submitted. The decision of the judge is final.
- The Winners will receive as a prize a Voucher Code for either a Male or Female PlayStation® Home Outfit Bundle. The approximate value of the prize is £ 2.39/€2.99.
- Voucher Codes are subject to terms and conditions of use. Please click here for details. Voucher Codes are not transferable and may not be re-sold. No cash alternatives will be offered. Voucher Codes have an expiry date which will be communicated with the code.
- The Winners will be notified by private message on PlayStation® Forum within 2 weeks of the closing date. Winners will be given 4 weeks from the date this notification is sent to claim their prize. To claim their prize, Winners must respond to the private message, electing which PlayStation®Home Outfit Bundle they would prefer.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of receipt of the Entrant’s claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
- Prize shall be sent by private message on PlayStation Forum to the winner’s SEN Account. Instructions on how to redeem the Voucher Code and the code’s expiry date will be included in the e-mail.
- If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may publish the Winners’ SEN online ID and country of residence on the Forum and in PlayStation®Home. Entries may remain on the Forum and in PlayStation®Home at the Promoter’s discretion.
- General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom
PS4 Preordered - yipeeee!
Question: Will the male and female bundles be in separate codes? That way if someone wins a prize but doesn't want it for 1 of the genders they can give it away to a friend or community site
Will ask for you.
Once again Australia is left out of the competition.
Probably for the best though, we look too good its unfair on everyone else
I'll still compete and donate my winnings if I win
- Select a Language