New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
Det är dags häxor, pumpor och spöken
Det är dags för den andra veckan av .Home Furniture Week!
Vad behöver ni göra?
Varje vecka har vi ett tema där ni kan visa upp era personliga utrymmen genom att använda 3 bilder för att visa upp alla vinklar och vrår.
- Lägg upp era bilder i denna tråd.
- Alla 3 bilder måste visa samma utrymme fast från olika vinklar.
- Se till att bilderna är från ditt personliga utrymmer.
- Se till att ert SEN ID är tydligt på bilden.
- Bilderna får inte vara större än 684x384 pixlar.
Start: 18 oktober 2013
Deadline: 25 oktober 2013
Första pris: Demonic Cutteridge Furniture Bundle (Juggernaut)
Terms and Conditions – Specific Rules for Home Furniture Week Competition
1. The "Home Furniture Week” competition (“Competition”) is open to persons aged 16 years or over who are residents of Austria, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom, and to persons aged 18 years or over who are residents of Germany (“Entrant Countries”) except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
2. The Competition is open for entries on [insert date] at 09:00 GMT ("Opening Date") and closes on [insert date] at 23:59 GMT ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the “Competition Period”.
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary, however Entrants must own or have access to a PlayStation®3 system with an internet connection. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Terms”).
4. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) If they do not already have a Sony Entertainment Network (“SEN”) account (previously known as PlayStation®Network), create one using their PlayStation® system;
b) Sign into their SEN account;
c) Visit their local language PlayStation Forum at http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu (“the Forum”)
d) Click on the “PlayStation®Home” discussion board;
e) Click on the “PlayStation®Home Events and Fun Stuff” discussion board;
f) Click on the thread with the title “PlayStation®Home Furniture Week Challenge” (“Thread”);
g) Using their PlayStation®Home avatar, enter their own public or private PlayStation®Home Personal Space apartment or home (“Personal Space”);
h) Select “Redecorate” from the “Menu Screen”, and decorate their Personal Space in accordance with the theme “The house of your dreams”;
i) Take three (3) screenshots of their decorated Personal Space. Each screenshot must show the same Personal Space and must be taken from different perspectives (“Screenshots”);
j) Only the Entrant’s decorated Personal Space may appear in the Screenshots and the Entrant’s SEN Online ID must be clearly readable in the Screenshots. Neither the Entrant’s nor any other PlayStation®Home avatar may appear in the Screenshots;
k) To take a Screenshot in PlayStation®Home complete the following actions:
1. Press the R1 button;
2. Select the option 'Camera';
3. Press the X button; and
4. Press the square button;
l) The Screenshots will be automatically saved on the PlayStation®3's hard drive, and can be accessed via the “Photos” section of the XMB navigation bar;
m) Upload the Screenshots to the Thread in .jpeg format, with each Screenshot being exactly 684x384 pixels in size. All three (3) Screenshots together will constitute one (1) entry; and
6. Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry and will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize (as defined below).
7. Each Entrant must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any:
a) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery;
b) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language;
c) harassing or defamatory content;
d) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others;
e) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality;
f) violent or dangerous behaviour; and/or
g) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
8. Each Entrant grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use entries (including screenshots) for promotional purposes and for all the purposes related to the Competition, across all media including any online platforms under their control.
9. All entries must be completely original so as not to breach any third party copyright. The Promoter accepts no liability if Entrants ignore these Terms and each Entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Promoter against any claims by any third party arising from any breach of these Terms.
10. There will be twelve (12) winners (each a “Winner”) and twelve (12) runner-ups (each a “Runner-Up”). The Winners and Runner-Ups shall be the twenty four (24) Entrants whose Screenshots are the most aesthetically pleasing and best embody the theme of “The house of your dreams”, as selected by an independent judge in their absolute discretion. The decision of the judge is final.
11. The Promoter shall notify each Winner and Runner-Up, by private message on the Forum, of their selection within two (2) weeks of the Closing Date.
12. In order to claim their Prize, each Winner and Runner-Up must respond to the Promoter’s private message on the Forum notifying them of their selection, specifying their name and date of birth, within thirty (30) days of receiving it.
13. Each Winner will win one (1) Voucher Code for a PlayStation® Home Item, each with an approximate value from 2.50GBP/2.92EUR/23.80NOK/12.40PLN/128.98 RUB/25.52SEK to 6.49GBP/7.60EUR/61.74NOK/32.15PLN/334.73RUB/66.18SEK (”Winner Prize”).
Each Runner-Up will win one (1) Voucher Code for a PlayStation® Home Item, each with an approximate value from 0.79GBP/0.92EUR/7.50NOK/3.92PLN/41 RUB/8.05SEK to 1.99GBP/2.32EUR/18.85NOK/9.85PLN/102.80RUB/20.27SEK (“Runner-Up Prize”).
In these terms, (“Prize”) shall mean a Winner’s Prize and/or a Runner-Up’s Prize, as appropriate in context.
14. Voucher Codes are subject to terms and conditions of use. Please click here for details. Voucher Codes are not transferable and may not be re-sold. Voucher Codes have an expiry date which will be communicated with the Voucher Code.
15. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
16. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered.
17. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
19. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send, by private message on the Forum, the Prize to each Winner and Runner-Up within thirty (30) days of receiving a Winner’s or Runner-Up’s details.
20. If the Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner’s/Runner-Up’s statutory rights (if any).
21. Each Winner and Runner-Up agrees to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each Winner’s and Runner-Up’s name on the Promoter’s website(s). Each Winner’s name will be made available on reasonable request to those enclosing a self-addressed envelope marked ‘Home Furniture Week Competition’ to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within six (6) weeks of the Closing Date.
23. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded.
24. General Rules apply to the Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
25. The “Promoter” is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.
26. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between each Entrant and the Promoter shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England.
Website ©2018 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info