Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Home update 1.65 feedback

Just an option to turn it on/off in the settings would even be enough really. Bizarre how these things get past the Alpha testing phase, I mean, in Home we're all Beta testers as it still has it's little Beta label so I expect problems in the program. But I think a lot of people think it's a finished product and expect smooth sailing all the way.

Hopefully, as you've already said, we'll be heard about this frustrating inconvenience and it'll be sorted by next week...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 43 (733 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

You can turn those off:
Options>Help System>Show Prompts

The only problem is it seems to turn it self back on again every time you log back on.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 43 (720 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I don't mind the new look, It took a little while to get used to but it's simple enough.

I like that when you bring up the menu the screen is transparant so you can still see whats going on around you - and you can still rotate the camera as well!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 43 (709 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

HoneyBee20 wrote:
The 'you have targeted' popup also has NOT went away for me( im not a new user and used home several times last night. Dont have a problem with it as it doesnt bother me. But just noticed a post saying it was for new users and will go away.

It's gone off for me.  The only thing it pops up on now is the Cogs game nothing else.

It's meant to learn new users what it is they've targeted, it was introduced 2 core updates ago. It's not really sopposed to be active to users that have been on Home for ages. 

Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 43 (707 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Well it still shows for me and I've been on Home for over a year.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 43 (698 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Overall I like the changes brought in with 1.65 and think they are a distinct improvement. However the changes to bowling and pool are so drastic I imagine quite a few people will be somewhat miffed. 

The alterations to the controls and the in-game physics are so different we'll basically have to relearn from scratch. I don't mind so much with the bowling because it seems more true to life now, but the pool is a bit of a nightmare, and feels like a step backwards rather than a refinement of the game.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 43 (676 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Try deleting the script and settings files in the save folder. maybe that should kick it into action after it's been threw the tutorial cycle.
Revamped signature

Life is like a rollercoaster ... you've just got to choose the right one :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 43 (657 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I love the new layout for the menu but the only thing that freaking annoys me are the pop ups. I know the white part of it goes after I come back again but now the pop up activate even when I'm like say 30 feet ((in the game)) away from the poster // other people. I don't want a pop up on my screen the whole time. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 43 (638 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Have you noticed pop ups activate for things even though you are far way from them now? Like if you are "30//40 feet" from a poster it still shows up "(X)Poster" . It's really irritating.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 43 (636 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i think it needs more glitches.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 43 (576 Views)
0 Kudos